Mark has the hatebots saying that the League of the South is turning to “violent rhetoric.” These bookish Southern professors are now talking about buying AK-47s as a precautionary measure in event of the long anticipated collapse of the United States.
The suggestion has been made that it might be a reasonable precaution for White Southerners to stockpile firearms before the Obama administration figures out a way to subvert the Second Amendment. There is a theory floating around that the Constitution is on its last legs and that America is following in the footsteps of Greece – insane, right?
Guess they haven’t read the latest Mark Steyn book. What is BRA?
BRA is most accurately described as a world that has been turned upside down by delusional leftist social revolutionaries – a nightmare, the twilight of civilization, the modern Dark Ages – where the inferior race lords over the superior race, where naked tyranny has replaced constitutional government, where the perverse is the new normal, where degenerate behavior is relentlessly promoted and healthy behavior is loudly condemned, where the tax consumer is promoted over the taxpayer, where the family and religion have become the enemy of society rather than its foundation, where decline is described as progress, and where telling the truth and breaking liberal taboos is a greater crime than real actual violent crimes.
– In BRA, the National Guard is deployed to march White girls into Black Undertow schools on the basis of the latest edge cutting research in the exciting scientific field of sociology, which has confirmed that in spite of 150 years of recorded observation (and later the countless billions of taxpayer dollars squandered on Head Start) that the African negro is the “equal” of the White race.
What’s keeping the Negroid-American from getting ahead in Silicon Valley? Soledad O’Brien of CNN has recently uncovered evidence of a vast racist conspiracy. Such is BRA, where something that must be a source of countless jokes in foreign capitols is repeated with a tone of seriousness on national television!
– In BRA, the Obama administration blamed the Gabrielle Giffords shooting on Sarah Palin and the Tea Party and called for federal gun control legislation, even though the lunatic Jared Loughner was a leftwing anarchist with a Satanic shrine in his backyard.
– In BRA, Eric “My People” Holder is arming Mexican drug cartels with AK-47s which were used to murder a Border Patrol agent. Oddly enough, that wasn’t mentioned in the latest issue of the Intelligence Report.
– In BRA, the Obama administration tells Mexican illegal aliens in Texas to go to the polls to “punish our enemies.” The enemies of the White House are American citizens, not foreigners who have invaded our country, and who are laughably portrayed as victims by the Mainstream Media.
– In BRA, Arizona, Alabama, and South Carolina are sued by Eric “My People” Holder for enforcing federal immigration law. Vermont is not sued for being a sanctuary state. Washington, DC is not sued for being a sanctuary city. Utah is not sued for entering into a foreign alliance with the Mexican state of Nuevo Leon.
– In BRA, the “domestic extremists” like the League of the South (whose ancestors have lived in America for four centuries) are always threatening to resort to violence. In reality, everyone knows the Black Undertow commits virtually all the real violence in Alabama.
In 2010, the Black Undertow in Alabama was responsible for 62 percent of homicide, 55 percent of rape, 77 percent of robbery, 59 percent of burglary, and 91.5 percent of interracial rape.
After practicing non-violent witness of reality at its national conference in South Carolina, the League of the South is accused of “violent rhetoric” by the Carpetbag Poverty Law Center for taking defensive precautions against the Greek-style financial collapse just over the horizon.
The Carpetbag Poverty Law Center is located in a declining city that is being consumed by violence which emanates almost exclusively from the Black Undertow area of West Montgomery which produced Civil Rights Martyr (CRM) Rosa Parks. Less than a quarter of mile from Carpetbag headquarters, there is a sign that pleads “Enough is Enough, Stop The Violence, Montgomery.”
– In BRA, White people in Montgomery pay taxes to support public transportation, but don’t ride the bus whether it be at the front, the back, or the middle because mass transit caters to the violent elements of the Black Undertow.
– In BRA, the Carpetbag Poverty Law Center can write an Intelligence Report about the League of the South and the Tea Party being violent extremists, while turning a blind eye to the flash mobs that literally launched an insurrection in Britain, not to mention the murders, the rapes, the thefts, the riots, lawlessness, and anarchy emanating from the Left at the Occupy Wall Street protests.
– In BRA, Occupy Wall Street can explicitly endorse the use of violence, but the Tea Party and the League of the South are condemned as violent for repudiating violence and practicing non-violent witness of the reality of the situation.
– In BRA, the bad guys are the White victims of violence and the White taxpayers who shoulder the costs of supporting the Black Undertow in America’s prison system and the police officers who are on the front lines risking their lives in the War of Black Undertow Aggression.
The good guys are the lawbreakers like Martin Luther King, Jr., Luis Gutierrez, Occupy Wall Street and the African-American Mahogany Mobs who help themselves to the property of others, who live off the confiscated wealth of virtuous productive citizens, and who form mobs to violate the laws that they disagree with.
The Carpetbag Poverty Law Center has no credibility to talk about violent extremism anymore when the Black Undertow is terrorizing America’s major cities, when the Obama administration is arming Mexican drug cartels to murder Border Patrol agents, and when Occupy Wall Street is breaking the law and engaging in violence on a daily basis.
It is worth noting here that the “Reverend” Jesse Jackson has claimed that Occupy Wall Street is just like the Civil Rights Movement. We agree with this comparison. Jesse Jackson brought MLK to Chicago and marched with him in Selma and Memphis.
Occupy Wall Street is just like the Civil Rights Movement except for the fact that White Southerners have our own media now and we can watch this dispiriting mobocracy on YouTube, discuss their violent actions among ourselves on Facebook and WordPress, arrive at our own conclusions, and share our point of view via social media with anyone in the world.
If the South had been fortunate enough to have this technology at its disposal in the Civil Rights Movement, the “Reverend” Martin Luther King, Jr. would have been exposed to the world as the fraud, the charlatan, and the attention seeking publicity hound that he always was.
The last thing that White Southerners should do now though is lash out with violence in the present political atmosphere. It is much better idea to let Barack Hussein Obama and Eric “My People” Holder linger on for a few more years. They are discrediting their own cause in the eyes of White America.
Let the Black Undertow and Occupy Wall Street continue to lash out with violence. Smart phones can now be used by White Southerners to practice non-violent witness of the reality of the Black Undertow. The Blacks can then be watched on YouTube by millions of White people.
White Southerners will need survival gear like a smart phone, a laptop, testicular fortitude, a sense of humor, and a Facebook and YouTube account to practice discursive terrorism against the Carpetbag Poverty Law Center and the Mainstream Media. The goal must be to destroy their legitimacy and credibility in the eyes of our target audience.
That’s really all it will really take, y’all.