Portland is the vanguard of woke progressivism.
It is the shining city on a hill that represents to the rest of the country and to the world what we can become after we successfully implement the progressive agenda.
In addition to villages of homeless people, Portland has many other attractions:
- You still have George Floyd riots
- You have a trashed downtown which most people who live in the city are afraid to visit now due to endless chaos
- You are required to have a vaccine passport to enter a church
- You have a culture that is so profoundly alien that eastern Oregon wants to get out of the union and join Idaho
- You have a public education system where the “pedagogy of the oppressed” is taught and White children learn to hate themselves and their country
- You have Black Lives Matter and Antifa mobs policing the streets with AK-47s and AR-15s and beating random motorists nearly to death
- You have the local media deploring the destruction of the downtown business district by Antifa where real estate value has collapsed
- You have a city where the mayor is so weak that he has lost control to Antifa who openly threaten to kill him
- You have a city where mobs attack churches and the Oregon Historical Society
- You have a city where it has become a custom to set federal buildings on fire
- You have city which has “Days of Rage”
- You have a city where Patriots are murdered by Antifa
- You have a city where rioting has been legalized by the Multnomah County District Attorney
- You have a city where over a 1,000 Antifa can lay siege to a federal courthouse for months
- You have a city where the police have given up and left in droves
- You have a city where mobs lynch George Washington monuments
- You have a city where the homicide rate is up 800% after “Defund the Police” was implemented
This is a free country.
I support Portland’s right to be weird and experiment in anarchy. Portland is doing us a favor by giving this model a trial run.