The irony on display here is jaw dropping.
After years of accusing Donald Trump of “fascism” and “authoritarianism,” Joe Biden’s pick to head the ATF is literally a guy who took selfies in the ruins of Waco and who was also on the ground at Ruby Ridge which are the two single worst abuses of civil liberties by the feds in my lifetime.
“Joe Biden‘s pick to head the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) was an agent involved in the Ruby Ridge standoff and Waco siege – and, it was revealed this week, he lied about Branch Davidian cult members shooting down two helicopters during the infamous standoff. …
The government agencies’ handling of the incident, which started with a simple search warrant of the cult’s ranch, quickly became the subject of major criticism after 76 Branch Davidian members and five ATF agents were killed – 16 other agents were injured. …
‘David Chipman has been on the leading edge of ATF scandals for decades, all the way back to Waco – and now he shills for gun confiscation with Gun Control Inc.,’ Brown told Fox. ‘Chipman has embraced every hair-brained gun control scheme proposed, so of course Biden and Harris chose him – he’ll fit right in with their corrupt administration.’ …”
Donald Trump was a “fascist” because he mocked our elites with tweets.
The civil liberties issue has shot straight to the top of my list of concerns because the people who complained the loudest about Trump’s nonexistent “fascist” police state are actually constructing a real one in order to crush a phantom “insurrection” that has been made up by the media:
- Joe Biden’s Defense Secretary is imposing an extremely divisive and invasive political litmus test on the U.S. military that doesn’t classify Black Lives Matter as an “extremist” group
- Joe Biden’s Attorney General seems to believe that we are in the Reconstruction era
- Joe Biden’s DHS Secretary has allowed the border to collapse in order to focus on labeling a broad swath of the country “domestic extremists” and is considering putting them on an FBI No Fly List and rolling out other measures to trample on civil liberties
- Democrats want to pass “domestic terrorism” legislation
- Big Tech wiped Donald Trump and millions of his supporters off the internet in order to shush their political opposition and censored social media in order to tilt the 2020 election to the Democrats
- Joe Biden and House Democrats are already attacking the First Amendment and Second Amendment
- Joe Biden wants a national red flag law so that any of your shitlib family members can report you to the police and have them storm into your house and seize your guns
- These people built a razor wire fence around the U.S. Capitol and mobilized the National Guard to occupy Washington, DC because they are afraid of their own people
- These people also simultaneously dismantled ICE in order to allow a horde of foreigners to storm the border because they are not worried about who they are allowing to just walk into this country
Imagine what these people would have said if Donald Trump had done any of these things. If Twitter had banned Nancy Pelosi for the Republicans, would they have called that “fascism”? Would CNN and MSNBC have had David French and the “fascism” experts on to call out Trump’s police state?
The vibe that I get from the Biden administration is that they see their political opposition as the enemy within. Stacey Abrams even told Chuck Todd on Meet the Press that Republicans are her “domestic enemies.” They want to get rid of straight White men in the military who have the wrong tattoos and replace them with “trans women.” They want to empower marginalized minority groups while marginalizing the majority. They want to protect the government from the people, not the people from common criminals or foreigners who they allow to just waltz across the border.
Do you trust this guy to run the ATF?