I imagine this is what the panel will look like at AFPAC 2 pic.twitter.com/Fi3k9UxiOi— The Daily Grifter (@DailyGrifter) February 12, 2021
I’ve watched Nick religiously since 2018 and was part of one of Pat’s failed political ventures in 2017 (that I luckily got out of right before mass doxxing happened) so suck it people telling me to keep my mouth shut because I’ve “only been in the movement for a few months.”— speckzo (@speckzopolitics) February 12, 2021
No longer my Irish brother, just another potato monkey ? pic.twitter.com/cEb8GVGIek— speckzo (@speckzopolitics) February 12, 2021
Pat: What would you do in my position?— speckzo (@speckzopolitics) February 12, 2021
Um well for one maybe not be a pussy and betray the people who scooped me up after my multiple failed political ventures pic.twitter.com/WRTAEKUw71
Patrick Casey is right on all five counts:
- America First is an eceleb cult of personality that is past its expiration date after the Capitol Siege. It gives off major cult vibes. See the “I’m with Groyper’ girl who was accused of stealing Pelosi’s laptop. She is going to prison for America First.
- As we recognized from the beginning, the fallout from the Capitol Siege is far more severe than the America First audience has been led to believe and Patrick knows this from experience.
- There is literally nothing to be gained from holding AFPAC right now in light of the heat that is on Nick from the feds.
- As far as I know, no one in the aftermath of Charlottesville said anything as stupid or incriminating as Nick Fuentes.
- These people actually learned nothing from Charlottesville.
Pat was roped into the “Stop the Steal” rallies himself and it was wise of him to lay low. He also received Bitcoin from Laurent Bachelier. Ali Alexander is also still saying crazy shit online.