In the United Kingdom, our British cousins are debating whether ‘Rule, Britannia’ should be cancelled this morning on Good Morning Britain.
Let me get you up to speed on recent events:
- The British people have a glorious history which is being thrown away in the span of a generation under liberal democracy. No one asked the British people if they wanted to be cancelled
- Piers Morgan is being threatened with cancellation for identifying as a Two Spirit Penguin and mocking the thousands of new genders
- The Spectator recently made the case for amnesty for illegal aliens
- It is an open question now whether racists should receive medical treatment in hospitals
- The Board of Deputies of British Jews issued its Rosh Hashanah Manifesto demanding an endless tidal wave of refugees be settled in Britain
- Muslim terrorist attacks continue unabated
- Shy, awkward boys are being arrested and charged with sexual assault for approaching women
- British universities are being criticized for studying anti-White racism as if that was even a real thing
- Muslim gangs are attacking White bastards with axes
- Transphobia has become a crime worse than burglary
- Buttmitzvah is celebrated in London
- Chick-fil-A was cancelled and forced to retreat to Dixie
- Asian grooming gangs are raping 12-year-olds in broad daylight
- Young White girls are being sex trafficked by Muslim gangs
- There are billboards in London which are encouraging White people to get sterilized to save the planet
- There has been a lot of discussion recently about cancelling Anglo-Saxons
- British schoolchildren are being indoctrinated in woke supremacy
These are only a few of the stories I have shared here this fall.
Britain has become a dystopia under liberal democracy. The same is true of the rest of the Anglosphere as we saw with Don Cherry being cancelled in Canada.
Note: I would like you to notice how we are confronting basically the same issues in every corner of the Empire. Woke culture is global.