— #YangGang GIFs (@yangganggifs) March 17, 2019
These people desperately need to retire:
“A group of Washington policy advisers and former U.S. government officials including Steve Bannon have revived a cold war-era advocacy organization to take aim at China, which it called “an aggressive totalitarian foe.”
The Committee on the Present Danger: China, or CPDC, will be launched to facilitate “public education and advocacy against the full array of conventional and non-conventional dangers” posed by the ruling Chinese Communist Party, the group said in an announcement on Monday. …
“As with the Soviet Union in the past, communist China represents an existential and ideological threat to the United States and to the idea of freedom – one that requires a new American consensus regarding the policies and priorities required to defeat this threat,” the committee’s announcement said.
The group’s vice-chairman, Frank Gaffney, a defense adviser to former president Ronald Reagan, said the committee hoped to “set the stage for a series of national debates about China” to address the threats the country posed. Gaffney has spent much of his time since leaving government in the 1980s propagating stridently anti-Islamic views. …”
Seriously? We don’t want Steve Bannon and MIGA “saving us” from China.
No, we want Chairman Yang to make us more like China, Japan, South Korea, Taiwan and other flourishing modern countries which aren’t being run by retarded Christian Zionist Boomers for the sake of their f***ing Jewish donors who are stuffing their mouths with shekels.
Here’s a list of some of the awful things China has been doing:
– Kicking our ass in international trade.
– Landing on the dark side of the moon.
– Defying all expectations of conservative and lolbertarian ideologues that it would simply collapse and embrace the philo-Semitism and cultural degeneracy of the West.
– Abolishing term limits so their Great Helmsman Xi Jinping can rule for life.
– China recently banned hip hop, tattoos, and degenerate culture from television.
– Investing in infrastructure all over the world instead of maintaining a massive military presence in the Middle East for the sake of Israel.
– Lifting countless millions of people out of poverty.
– Becoming one of the most optimistic peoples on earth because their future is so bright.
– Not squandering trillions of dollars on dumb neocon crusades in Iraq and Afghanistan and Libya and Syria and Venezuela for liberal democracy.
– Investing in the technologies of the future like robotics and artificial intelligence.
– Building high speed rail.
– Getting rich after dumping the political correctness of the Cultural Revolution.
Conservative Boomers will not divide us!
This is what Blompf was hired to do for us in 2016. He has failed miserably. He couldn’t even build a simple $25 billion infrastructure project. We shall do better this time. We can’t afford another idiot in the White House surrounded by a familiar cast of political hacks.