Steve Harris at Amerika.org writes:
“I have observed that almost nobody understands just about anything during this election. People are telling you stupid stuff, like to write-in George Washington or stay home.
The real fact is that you can’t afford to. This election will determine whether this country destroys its majority and thus becomes a third-world war zone, or reverses course and regains its former greatness. There are no other options.”
Here’s a short list of many important things that ARE NOT on the ballot in the 2012 presidential election between Mitt Romney and Barack Obama:
– The whole system of Black Run Amerika (BRA) as it touches upon racial etiquette, race relations, race replacement, culture, education, taxation, security, housing, states’ rights, civil rights and the economy including its most destructive extremes in the form of affirmative action, the constant racial denigration of Whites by the MSM, and the silence surrounding black-on-White violent crime.
– The presence of millions of illegal aliens in the United States, the millions of more legal immigrants that flood into America every year, the legal status of the beneficiaries of Obama’s executive DREAM Act, as well as the unsecured border with Mexico, which Mitt Romney says on his website that he will fix with the discredited “high tech fence,” the sum of which is White minority status by 2042.
– The American Empire overseas and the endless wars (Serbia, Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, etc.) that are fought every few years (as well as the debt that accrues from those wars) to indefinitely maintain “America’s global leadership.”
– Neither globalization or new free trade agreements will be on the ballot in November as both Mitt Romney and Barack Obama are committed to signing new free trade agreements to send ever more jobs overseas.
– America’s special relationship with Israel will not be on the ballot in November. Philo-Semitism will not be on the ballot either. Both candidates are committed to “what’s good for the Jews.” The only difference between them is the degree to which America is willing to “support Israel.”
– Political correctness and multiculturalism is not on the ballot. Feminism is not on the ballot.
– Liberalism is not on the ballot. Mitt Romney and Barack Obama do not represent “the Right” and “the Left.” They represent two factions within liberalism and their tug of war between more “liberty” or more “equality.”
– Racial equality is not on the ballot in November. Neither is social equality, political equality, or civic equality. Both candidates are equally committed to the liberal principles of “equality” and “non-discrimination.”
– America’s cultural sewer is not on the ballot. If Mitt Romney is elected president, there is no reason to believe he will be anymore successful in solving this problem than George W. Bush, especially in light of his unwillingness to get embroiled in cultural issues like the gay marriage controversy.
– The tyrannical federal judiciary and its ability to block reform at the state level is not on the ballot. Mitt Romney has promised on his website to nominate more judges “in the mold of Chief Justice John Roberts.”
– In spite of Republican rhetoric about “big government,” Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan will only commit themselves to tinkering with the growth of the federal government. There is no reason to believe they will dismantle any of the fundamental mechanisms of endless wealth redistribution from the White middle class to the exploding non-White parasite class.
– The Federal Reserve and its machinations is not on the ballot.
– The U.N., NATO, WTO, IMF, World Bank and other globalist institutions are not on the ballot in November.
So what’s at stake in this election? How will this election determine whether or not the White majority is destroyed? Virtually none of the processes or major policies which are destroying the White majority are really at stake in this election and will survive and continue no matter who wins.
Who cares which faction of the Beltway elite wins this stupid election in November? Either way, there will be more continuity than change in the status quo, more despotism from the federal government, more institutional discrimination against Whites and economic decline, and the deck chairs on the Titanic will only be reshuffled as America continues along the same disastrous course toward 2042.
45 days out and Romney’s pathetic performance in the polls with the White vote shows that lots of people just don’t care anymore because they realize the pointlessness of participating.