These and other stories are making the news in the state where Martin Luther King famously had his dream that African-Americans would one day be judged “by the content of their character.”
OD readers are invited to join me in taking a panoramic view from the summit of BRA’s mountaintop. Behold, the promised land, as foretold by Martin Luther King.
We are standing in Montgomery, AL at Dexter Avenue Baptist Church and looking west, east, north and south this afternoon at MLK’s dream in action:
(1) The infamy of Tuskegee, “The Pride of the Swift Growing South,” has spread to Ireland where Irish Savant has taken a stab at trying to apply Tuskegee’s “stimulus spending” to Black Run America as a whole.
In a few days, Occidental Dissent will be traveling to Tuskegee to snap photos for a new travelogue documentary called “The Real Tuskegee Experiment,” which doesn’t refer to the infamous syphilis study, but to the city where America’s top black scientists and entrepreneurs are hard at work on Barack Hussein Obama’s “Sputnik Moment.”
Thanks to WordPress and Flickr, a worldwide audience will be to see the actual results of forty years of black majority rule in Tuskegee and Macon County, Alabama and the hundreds of millions of dollars of Great Society welfare spending which has been thrown down that black hole.
(2) In other Tuskegee news, First Lady Michelle Obama is rolling up her sleeves and bravely taking on the “food desert” in Tuskegee and the other black holes in Alabama.
BRA’s federal government is spending $35 million dollars this year and $330 million next year to get Wal-Mart, Walgreen’s, and SuperValu to open or expand more than 1,000 new charity stores in black holes for nutritious food can be sold to African-Americans.
In the 1980s, the infamous Tuskegee Wal-Mart was forced to close its doors because of outrageous levels of utilities fraud, employee theft, and rampant shoplifting.
How does this relate to Tuskegee?
None other than Greg Calhoun, the owner of Calhoun Foods, was on hand at the press conference. Calhoun Foods is the only grocery store in Tuskegee. There is another Calhoun Foods store in Selma and four other stores in West Montgomery.
In the years ahead, Calhoun Foods will be opening 10 new stores in Alabama’s black holes … because the Obama administration is literally paying for it, not only through TANF welfare and EBT card spending, but also through literally writing a check to construct the buildings.
(3) It is raining federal taxpayer dollars in Tuskegee.
First Tuskegee Bank is getting $600,000 dollars from the U.S. Treasury’s “Community Development Financial Institutions Fund.” This will help “community based financial institutions spur local economic growth and recovery, as well as expand access to affordable financial products and services.”
In other words, the Obama administration is keeping all these dead black holes on life support by shoveling them ever larger infusions of federal money in the same way that it is propping up all the failed banks with their rotten financial instruments.
(1) Montgomery is trying to ban saggy pants because African-Americans in that city can’t even put on the appearance of being civilized.
This is part of a larger trend because Selma and Greenville to the west and southwest of Montgomery have already passed local ordinances that ban sagging pants and loud music.
Arkansas and Florida recently passed statewide bans on saggy pants.
(2) From 2000 to 2010, 19,500 Whites abandoned Montgomery while 16,000 African-Americans moved to town, mostly from the neighboring black holes like Selma, Tuskegee, and Union Springs.
How does the Montgomery City Council plan to respond to this racial disaster? By following in the footsteps of Birmingham (which has shed over half its population since 1960) and dishing out more city contracts to “minority-owned” businesses.
(3) If that were not bad enough, African-Americans are burying West Montgomery in garbage and litter, and one of the worst sites in the city is Rosa Parks Avenue.
I’ve saved the best for last.
(1) Jefferson County is drawing up the papers to become the largest municipal bankruptcy in American history.
(2) Two employees at the Birmingham Public Library are filing lawsuits against the city because African-Americans are using the computers to download pornography, make advances on female employees, and are performing lewd sexual acts in front of children.
Update: The entire African continent is a black hole. In 2009, 108 patents were issued in Africa, 98 of them in South Africa. Most of the remaining 10 patents were registered by non-African foreigners.
If we were to judge African-Americans “by the content of their character,” any objective test would show their only true talents are sports, entertainment, and preaching.