Black Run America
I’m almost ready to take a plunge here: Barack Hussein Obama is likely to lose the 2012 election.
The 2012 election is over a year away, but there are now too many converging lines of evidence that point to a near insurmountable electoral map for BRA’s President in the American Heartland.
(1) First, the NY Times/CBS poll shows that the number of Americans who believe that America has entered “permanent economic decline” has jumped from 28 percent to 39 percent since the 2010 midterm elections.
(2) Second, the Rasmussen polls have consistently shown for months now that White voters are extremely pessimistic about the economy, the direction of the country, and the world they are leaving behind to their children.
(3) Third, the National Journal’s “Heartland Monitor” polls, which are the source of regular Ronald Brownstein articles, are saying the same thing about the White working class, the White middle class, elderly voters, and Millennials, all of which have turned sharply against Obama since 2008.
(4) Fourth, the death of Osama bin Laden turned out to be nothing more than a blip on the radar screen (as I predicted at the time), which barring another major terrorist attack or a national catastrophe like an earthquake, was the single biggest “October Surprise” hanging out there.
Now consider this …
(5) The latest Zogby poll shows that 54 percent of Americans want someone new in the White House.
37 percent of Americans in the “Green States” (Nevada, Colorado, New Mexico, Indiana, Ohio, New Hampshire, North Carolina, Florida, Virginia) plan to vote for Obama in 2012. 56 percent of Americans in the “Green States” say they want someone new in the White House.
In the Blue States, 49 percent say it is time for someone new, and 44 percent say that Obama deserves reelection. Obama must be seriously underwater in states like Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania for this to be showing up in the Zogby poll.
(6) The latest Time poll contains equally devastating news for BRA’s President:
– 68 percent of Americans say the 2000s were a decade of decline.
– 71 percent of Americans say that America is worse off than a decade ago.
– The growing national debt and outsourcing jobs are labeled the two most important trends of the last decade.
– In order of importance, Americans blame the “weaker economy,” the rising national debt, higher unemployment, foreign wars, government spending, outsourcing, high gas prices, and the eroding value of the dollar for the decline of America.
– Of those who say America is better off than a decade ago, 22 percent say it is because Barack Hussein Obama was elected as BRA’s President, and you can probably guess who they are.
– 35 percent of Americans say they are worse off than they were a decade ago.
– 47 percent of Americans say the last decade was one of the worst decades of the past century. Of those, 52 percent of Whites say it was one of the worst decades.
– Who believes that life has gotten better over the last decade? Gays and lesbians (55 percent), the upper class (48 percent), Hispanics (44 percent), immigrants (41 percent), and African-Americans (33 percent).
– Who believes that their overall quality of life has declined?
Young adults (54 percent), Whites (38 percent), seniors (55 percent), middle class Americans (64 percent), and working class Americans (70 percent).
Remember, the National Journal poll also showed that the White working class was the most bitterly alienated sector of American society by several orders of magnitude.
– Who thinks the country is headed in the wrong direction? By 71 to 21 percent, Whites say America is headed in “the wrong direction.”
– Who thinks the country is headed in the right direction? By 55 to 31 percent, African-Americans say America is headed in “the right direction.”
– Who thinks the next generation will be worse off? By 57 to 25 percent, Whites say their children will be “worse off” in the future.
– Who thinks the next generation will be better off? By 45 to 36 percent, African-Americans say their children will be better off in the future.
– Who thinks America’s best days are in the past? By 47 to 37 percent, Whites say America’s best days are in the past.
– Who thinks America’s best days are in the future? By 52 to 31 percent, African-Americans say America’s best days are in the future.
Now, if you are Barack Hussein Obama, and you got to win Michigan, Wisconsin, and Pennsylvania to even have a shot at reelection – the White working class strongholds – and you also got to win Ohio and Florida – where the White seniors and White working class voters who have turned against you determine elections … what is your path to victory?
The economy is worse in Nevada than anywhere in America. Indiana is off the table. Iowans are disillusioned with your gauzy promises of “hope” and “change.” You don’t have the youth support to win North Carolina and Virginia.
If you are Barack Hussein Obama, you need a third party candidate like Ross Perot fracturing the Republican Party, a miraculous economic turnaround, some kind of scandal, or a “black swan” like a devastating earthquake in Los Angeles to win in 2012.
But the economy (the so-called “recovery” looks like this) might not even be your biggest problem: we haven’t considered the possibility that your own African-American base – which has reached all time highs in idleness and unemployment – might start reliving the glory days of the late 1960s – before the 2012 election.
Remember, virtually all the polls show that black people are consistently the most optimistic sector of the American population, and that is exclusively due to Barack Hussein Obama’s election as BRA’s President.
Also remember, black people don’t think they have nearly enough political power in America, whereas 25 percent of Whites say they have too much influence:
– 10 percent of Whites say “minorities” have too much power in the Republican Party, 33 percent say “about right,” 40 percent say “too little” and 17 percent “don’t know.”
– 30 percent of Whites say “minorities” have too much power in the Democratic Party, 42 percent say “about right,” 16 percent say “too little,” and 14 percent “don’t know.”
– 25 percent of Whites say “minorities” have too much influence over the political process, 45 percent say “about right,” 23 percent say “too little,” and 7 percent “don’t know.”
In contrast, 60 percent of African-Americans say they have too little influence, 64 percent say they have too little influence over the Republican Party, and 43 percent say they have too little influence over the Democratic Party.
What might the Summer of 2012 look like?
It is reasonable to assume that the economy will be worse, more black people will be unemployed, fewer black people will be working in government jobs, the failure to revive the economy (combined perhaps with another recession) will have White pessimism surging to record highs.
By this point, the polls will be showing that Barack Hussein Obama has little chance to win reelection as BRA’s President, and the Jimmy Carter meme of a “failed presidency” will be in full swing in television opposition ads.
In such a climate of pessimism and disillusionment, American voters will be so desperate that they will make a “leap of faith” and vote for the Republican candidate, no matter who wins the nomination. Predictably, the rejection of Obama at the polls will be seen by black people as the definitive proof that America is “a racist nation.”
How might black people react to such a huge let down? How might black people react to Republican attack ads that portray their Mein Obama as a failure?
Black Independence Day 2011
With all this in mind, it is time to turn our eyes to Black Independence Day 2011, which contains clues about our likely trajectory as a nation:
(1) As we have already seen, a mob of black people celebrated Independence Day in Milwaukee by sacking a BP gas station and beating the hell out of random White and Hispanic pedestrians in Reservoir Park.
(2) According to The Drudge Report, 300+ black people participated in a “group fight” in downtown Mobile after leaving a teen dance club. Shots were fired.
(3) In Peoria, where African-Americans recently screamed, “Kill All The White People,” there was “a major incident” involving “a large group of people” shooting fireworks. How’s that for reporting the news?
(4) In Boston, there was “a spree of violence” in which 4 people were killed and 9 were wounded. It is the “teenagers” again with their “alcohol fueled parties” who congealing into “gangs.”
As we shall see later this month, this sounds eerily similar to the Rwandan Interahamwe, the machete wielding mobs of crazed drugs addicts, nothing more than “flash mobs” really, who were behind the Rwandan Genocide.
(5) In Rahm’s city, 5 are dead and 23 have been hurt “over a violent holiday weekend.”
“Twenty-three other people survived various violent attacks across the city over the weekend.”
Despite the deluge of shootings and other violent crimes, Mayor Rahm Emanuel Tuesday sent a press release congratualting the city’s public safety agencies for making fewer arrests at the city’s spolight festivals.”
Rahm called Black Independence Day 2011 the “safest in memory.”
(6) In Atlantic City, another brawl and shooting involving 100 people.
(7) In Philly, The Onion news editor describes her ordeal at the hands of hundreds of those “youths” in Philly. More DWL bullshit.
(8) In Baltimore, as “America The Beautiful” played in the background, gunfire erupted and a child was shot during “the rockets red glare.”