Occidental Dissent’s ongoing investigation into race, crime, and welfare in the Old Dominion has found that African-Americans, especially the bottom third of the African-American community, are an enormous burden to Virginia and any other Southern state that carries them.
African-Americans are …
(1) 20 percent of Virginia’s population.
(2) 26 percent of poor people in Virginia.
(3) 53 percent of SNAP EBT card users in Virginia.
Please note the numbers in the previous thread and the pie chart is two years out of date. In 2009, an average of 651,725 people a month were on EBT cards in Virginia, whereas in February 2011 the number has grown to 845,393 people.
(4) In 2009, 22 percent of African-Americans in Virginia were living on EBT cards. The current number must be somewhere in the neighborhood of 30 percent.
(5) 43.6 percent of rape offenders.
(6) 81.2 percent of robbery offenders.
(7) 64 percent of homicide offenders.
(8) 61.5 percent of people in Virginia on TANF or “welfare.”
(9) 62.2 percent of Virginia’s prison population.
(10) 36 percent of vandalism arrests.
(11) 47 percent of drug/narcotics arrests.
(12) 29 percent of forcible fondling arrests.
(12) 49 percent of motor vehicle theft arrests.
(13) 70 percent of purse snatching arrests.
(14) 36 percent of counterfeiting/forgery arrests.
(15) 45.5 percent of shoplifting arrests.
(16) 66 percent of extortion/blackmail arrests.
(17) 44.4 percent of simple assault arrests.
(18) 50.1 percent of aggravated assault arrests.
(19) 52 percent of kidnapping arrests.
(20) 49 percent of welfare fraud arrests.
(21) 39 percent of statutory rape arrests.
(22) 52.4 percent of bribery arrests.
(23) 43 percent of burglary arrests.
(24) 56 percent of offenses against the family arrests.
(25) 44 percent of total larceny arrests.
(26) 43 percent of theft from a building arrests.
(27) 39 percent of intimidation arrests.
(28) 41 percent of prostitution arrests.
(29) 59 percent of trespassing arrests.
(30) 53 percent of disorderly conduct arrests.
(31) 48 percent of loitering vagrancy arrests.
(32) 53 percent of wire fraud arrests.
(33) 46 percent of impersonation arrests.
(34) 31 percent of credit card fraud.
(35) 38 percent of false pretenses arrests.
In Virginia, $314,830,541 worth of property was stolen in 2008, $66,421,679 which was recovered, which means that $248,408,862 worth of property was stolen and never recovered
Scrolling over the property crime data, we can see that larceny, motor vehicle theft, robbery, burglary, shoplifting, wire fraud, impersonation, credit card fraud, false pretenses/swindle game, and embezzlement account for most of it. Larceny, burglary, and motor vehicle theft are the top three forms of property theft.
Thus, it is reasonable to assume that African-Americans are responsible for at least 45 percent of property theft damage in Virginia every year, which is a social tab somewhere in the neighborhood of $111,783,987.
Remember, it already costs $923,999,046 a year for their Medicaid, $487,508,976 a year for their EBT cards, $652,784,080 a year to cage black criminals in prison, and at least $1,038,466,968 a year in TANF welfare, and this is in Virginia alone.
I project we will soon learn that more “foreign aid” is spent by White people on African-Americans in Virginia alone than annually on Israel and Egypt combined.
We haven’t even looked at subsidized housing or the “disparate impact” that African-Americans have on police and firefighter spending, non-Medicaid healthcare, court costs, insurance rates, interest rates, and especially public education and the energy and housing costs to Whites of avoiding 365Black situations in cities like Richmond.
Before we tighten our belts, we need to figure out how much does 365Black cost?
Virginia spends about $24,645 a year on each black prisoner. If we started flying African-American prisoners on one-way-flights to Liberia ($3,625 a ticket at the top rate) and giving them VISA debit cards loaded with $1,000 (as a slavery compensation package), it would only cost around $4,625 a prisoner as a one-time investment.
Occidental Dissent is projecting that the costs of deporting black criminals to Liberia or some other African country would easily pay for itself in terms of prison spending alone. We don’t even have to look at Medicaid, TANF welfare, Section 8, EBT cards, etc.
The costs could be radically slashed if the State of Virginia would acquire a Transatlantic Back-to-Africa fleet instead of wasting billions of dollars on police officers, prisons, and court costs for African-American criminals.
This such a good idea that we have to figure out some way to propose it to Eric Cantor. We could empty out the prisons and save taxpayers a huge amount of money by offering (1) freedom, (2) a fresh start, (3) a $1,000 slavery compensation package to return to Africa.
In fact, as an extra incentive to leave “white supremacy” behind we could throw in “grill surgery” and endow each black prisoner with a $60,000 diamond crusted grill like Kanye West before sending him to Sub-Saharan Africa.
Imagine all the ladies they would attract with that kind of bling in a place like Liberia. They could join General Butt Naked’s army.