America is a Black World now.
As the latest polls show an unprecedented collapse of confidence in America’s future, Black America is entertaining a radically different point of view.
A new Rasmussen poll has found that 58 percent of White Americans believe that America’s best days are in the past. At the same time, 58 percent of blacks say that America’s best days are in the future.
Just 18 percent of White voters believe that America is “headed in the right direction.” 28 percent of voters of other races believe America is on the right track. At the same time, an incredible 50 percent of blacks believe that America is heading in the right direction.
The only group that is more confident than blacks that America is headed in the right direction is the political class, 62 percent of whom believe that America is on the right track, as opposed to 82 percent of mainstream voters who believe the opposite is true.
What could ever give black people the impression that life is getting better for them in America?
(1) In 2009, blacks beat the crap out of the White kid on the Belleville school bus and nothing was done about it. Instead, the MSM used the incident to browbeat White America with accusations of “racism.” A mob of 30 black teenagers recently attacked another victim and silence followed.
(2) Chrissy Lee Polis was beaten senseless in the Rosedale McDonald’s and the SPLC ignored the story because labeling the incident a “hate crime” would have portrayed black people in a negative light.
(3) HBO glorified the violent and sordid culture of Baltimore’s negro underclass in The Wire. This is just one example of how the worst kind of people in our society are put up on a pedestal. White liberals who should know better willfully deceive themselves about race.
(5) Antoine Dodson got his own reality television show in spite of having no talent whatsoever. The “Man With A Golden Voice” is another recent example of this.
(6) A black gang on the Atlanta Metro terrorized passengers and beat the hell out of two Delta Air Lines employees and the MSM buried the story and censored the racial context.
(7) The Heritage Foundation released a study which shows that White taxpayers are spending more of their own tax dollars on per pupil spending for black students than on their own children.
(8) The Tennessean refused to draw the appropriate racial conclusions from the positive effects of White gentrification in Nashville which is juxtaposed next to the “homicide crisis” that is afflicting blacks in the city.
(9) Sandy Springs is being sued for being “too White” and seceding from Black Run Atlanta and managed to build all sorts of new infrastructure after freeing itself of the yoke of incompetent black government employees.
(10) The rap star Gucci Mane pushed a woman out of a moving vehicle in Atlanta after he picked her up and propositioned her for sex. No one cared.
(11) NBA basketball star Allen Iverson berated Atlanta police officers about his social status and bragged about his 10 Lamborghinis. Like Gucci Mane, Iverson is heavily promoted as a role model in Black Run America.
(13) The black lynch mob in North Carolina drug Eric Loznicka from his car and almost beat him to death after a traffic accident. The MSM buried the story.
(14) The Auburn football team has been repeatedly embarrassed by pay-for-play scandals and black football players robbing their fellow citizens in Auburn.
Such is life in the ‘BRA: in one month, in one regional corner of America, in one brief period of the Obamanation. There were many stories that I didn’t have time to write about. We also spent much of April discussing other topics.
Back to Auburn.
Before we get to that, take a shot of doubleplusthoughtcrime:
The Alabama state legislature has officially apologized to a white-on-black rape victim, Recy Taylor, who was allegedly raped … 67 years ago.
To my knowledge, the Alabama legislature never apologized to the family of Lauren Burk, the 18 year old Auburn freshman who was brutally murdered on a rural highway in East Alabama by the negro savage Courtney Lockhart back in 2008.
Lockhart abducted her in a parking lot on the Auburn campus and drove out in the countryside to rape her. After forcing Lauren Burk to take her clothes off, she jumped out a moving vehicle rather than submit to the disgrace of being violated by this monster.
Lockhart shot her in the back with a .38-special bullet that tore through her lungs. Then he drove off and left her there to die as she suffocated to death on her own blood, looking up at the stars, on the side of the road in Lee County.
Her father’s testimony was the most emotional of the day.
“She was 18 and had her whole life ahead of her,” James Burk said.
He talked about seeing his daughter’s dead body on a gurney, breaking down and kissing her on the forehead.
“They didn’t have to ask me if it was her — they knew from the look on my face,” Burk said. “She looked like an angel. I couldn’t believe it. She was a happy girl, a shining star. She lost her whole future.”
… Burk’s mother, Vivian Guerchon, cried openly in the front row of the gallery as witness Savannah Benford described Lauren gasping for breath and shaking as she lay face up in the road that night.”
In Black Run America, Hollywood would never make a movie about the Lauren Burk story. That happens to be a true story: a vicious crime that happened where I went to school a few years ago, not something fictional like this:
Actually, that is only partially true. Hollywood did make a movie about Lauren Burk, but it hasn’t been seen in movie theaters in a hundred years:
Rest assured, White America, you will NEVER see a remake of that movie. Hollywood will never tell the other side of the story. Last time that happened, the concept of “White Run America” went “viral,” North and South alike.
Clap with me.