There are a lot of reasons to be optimistic, but let’s face it: We might lose. Western Civilization might be undermined by Jews, overwhelmed by Muslims, and betrayed by our own Judas Goat elites. We might just keep digging our graves until the hole caves in on us. We might be past the tipping point, already. We might, as John Derbyshire suggests, be doomed.
But even if we fail, we could still warn future civilizations. We could put together some message, like NASA’s ARECIBO Message to alien life, that could serve as a simple and universal caution sign. This would need to be a pictogram, a collection of symbols that could be understood by some future race with an entirely different language, alphabet, history, and culture. I’ve gone ahead and designed something that will strike fear into the hearts and minds of any and all healthy civilizations, for all time…
1. Bikinis – Shameless public nudity; sexuality desacralized and commoditized
2. Boots with the Fur – Third world cultural influence; Seasonally inappropriate footwear
3. Peace Sign – Pacifism; Failure to fight back; Symbol originally standing for victory inverted to stand for failure and defeat
4. Good People doing Nothing – Millions in Western Civilization see the decadence and treason but stand around looking stupid
5. Eiffel Tower – Epic monuments erected by forefathers to celebrate technological progress are used as ironic backdrops for acting like whores
6. Burkas – Angry Muslim foreigners invade Paris, chronically terrorize the French citizenry, and murder women who act like whores. French citizens react by protesting in support of their attackers while acting like whores.