Why are whites so degenerate? Why have they imposed race suicide upon themselves? Here.
- Having followed the WN scene for about eight years now, I can say that in all that time I have never heard a white racialist argue that whites are genetically partial to sound ideas (quite the contrary), so I fail to see what WNs in particular should have to answer for in this case.
- Any given individual, white or nonwhite, is capable of entertaining a bad idea. Why have whites alone come to see their own race replacement as morally justified?
- Humans are social beings. We also rely upon authority figures to discern truth from falsehood. The vast majority of humans are not independent thinkers. They mimic elite opinion in order to preserve their own social status. At the moment, white racial consciousness is deeply taboo and associated with low social status. This explains why 90% of non-elite whites feel the way they do about race.
- Why then has white, Western elite opinion come to associate “racism” and “anti-Semitism” with low status?
- This was not always the case. Up until the 1920s, “racism” and “anti-Semitism” were not taboo in the West, but the transformation was complete by 1965. Why did white, Western elite opinion change during this time period?
- A combination of reasons:
#1. The revulsion against Nazi racism in the West during the Second World War.
#2. The victory of the Allies in the Second World War and the rise of the United States to an interventionist world superpower, which spread the triumphant anti-racism around the world to countries like Ireland and Sweden..
#3. The anti-racist ideology of the Soviet Union. In order to compete with the Soviets for influence in the Third World, Western elites adopted the anti-racism of the USSR as their own.
#4. The reigning liberalism of the day in Britain and America explains their negative reaction to Nazi racism.
#5. The attack on “racism” by insurgent Jews in the social sciences (anthropology, sociology, psychology) undermined the scientific basis of “race.”
#6. “Anti-Semitism” became taboo in the West after WW2. Afterwards, the barriers to Jewish professional advancement began to fall. Jewish enrollment at Ivy League universities exploded. As Jews became more powerful in the U.S. and other countries, they used their wealth and power, especially their influence in the media and other elite institutions, to attack and stigmatize white racial consciousness.
#7. Racial distinctions were always a nuisance to the sheer greed of Western capitalists, who aligned themselves with anti-racist white liberals and upwardly mobile Jews.
#8. The rise of the anti-racist “conservative movement” of William F. Buckley and National Review in the United States, which quickly became and has remained the false opposition to the liberal status quo ever since.
#9. The revolutionary impact of modern telecommunications (radio, television, internet).
#10. The equalitarian strain within Christianity in the context of 1 – 8.
#11. Higher enrollment at American universities since the GI Bill after WW2.
#12. The degenerate, unnatural living environment of suburbia which three generations of whites have been raised in.
#13. The ideal of expressive individualism promoted in the media which is corrosive of all collective affiliations.
#14. The racial homogeneity of the areas where anti-racism has sunk the deepest roots, such as the American Deep North, insulates anti-racist whites from the consequences of their bad ideas.
#15. Disciplinary institutions like the SPLC and ADL which maintain the status quo by threatening the income and social status of dissident whites and their organizations.
#16. Generations of bad ideas and the hyperindividualism of American racialists continues to stiffle their attempts to form an effective resistance.
#17. In some countries, ethnic opportunism has been a factor: white ethnics (Slavs, Italians) siding with non-whites (other ‘outsiders’) against the native white majority (‘insiders’).
#18. The vast majority of whites still feel like ‘insiders’ in their countries. This inhibits their ability to develop a feeling of alienation from the status quo and explains their attachment to organizations like the GOP.