It’s Time To Speak Up For Our People!

The consequences of inaction are too horrible to contemplate.

by Val Koinen
October 11, 2010

There’s no question about it – we White people have gotten ourselves into one hell of a mess.

We have allowed ourselves to become racially neutered. We have all but abandoned our White European cultural heritage. We have let ourselves become economically enslaved by the preponderantly non-White welfare state. We (all too many of us) have accepted the sick notion that only White people – our people – should be ashamed of who they are, should feel guilty about their past, and should refrain from speaking up and fighting for their unique interests and their very survival. And we are letting the “powers that be” move forward with their plans for our racial extinction – the genocide of our people.

One of the most frightening and disheartening things about this mess – this terrible predicament we White people and our Western Civilization are in – is that we’ve become so browbeaten and timid that most of our people are afraid just to speak up about it. We are afraid to speak – even to think – the truth about such things as racial differences, our social/political dispossession, and organized Jewry’s efforts to weaken us as a people (and ultimately to utterly destroy the White majorities in America and other White nations).

We even allow the liberal, politically-correct, excessively Jew-influenced public education system to teach all their lies to our precious children, for crying out loud!

There was a time, not so many years ago, when we were more savvy and a whole lot tougher – when most White people had a pretty good understanding of racial realities. And when many of our friends and neighbors even recognized the destructive anti-White nature of Jewish perfidy and social/political activism. But no longer. Nowadays, most of our people have been so brainwashed and have become so soft-headed and irresponsible and complacent, that they actually believe “diversity is our strength;” that our society should not be “too White;” that we Whites are just like people of other races (except that White people have been uniquely cruel and exploitative); and that Jews are special, “chosen” people who have been uniquely persecuted for no good reason (for no fault of their own).

Well, White folks, it is time – well past time – to speak up on our own behalf; to speak up for our people. (You can rest assured – nobody else is going to do that for us!)

I would suggest that we need to refamiliarize ourselves with the truth about these matters – and with the truth about the historical greatness of our people and our many achievements that have so abundantly benefited all of mankind. Then, we need to develop a strong sense of righteous outrage – to become unapologetically outspoken about all these critically important things – about race reality and Jew-truth. We need to openly resist the horrible things that are being done to our people, our societies, our civilization, and our nations. We need to strike back as opposed to continuing to just sit back on our rear ends and allowing ourselves to be trod on – to be squished like so many bugs.

Just take a minute to think about it. How can any genetically unique life form, species, or subspecies (“race,” in the case of humans) hope to prosper or even survive if they refuse to stand up and fight for their living space and all the things that go along with that, including their genetic heritage and their culture? If they become so weak or misguided in their thinking, or allow themselves to be so brainwashed or become such “wimps” that they are afraid even to speak up – to insist on truth and rationality; to demand that their own rights and needs are protected and fulfilled by their own government? The answer, to our great detriment, is that they cannot.

Here, then, are some examples of issues and instances that should prompt every good, healthy-minded White person to speak out – just a few of the thousands of examples of “wrongthink,” injustices, and perverted situations that should never be allowed to go unchallenged; that demand an appropriate response.

Whenever appropriate, we need to speak up calmly, authoritatively, and clearly (and sometimes loudly and stridently), with the truth about racial differences and the devastating effects of forced integration, and about Jewish efforts to destroy our White society – in conversations with friends, neighbors, relatives, and others.

We always need to speak up in order to put the lie to claims of racial “sameness” and racial equality and the supposed virtues of diversity and beauties of multiculturalism as those things are constantly promoted and propagandized by government, schools, and the media. We need to communicate the message to our politicians that too many of our cities and too many parts of our country are already too “dark” with non-Whites. We need to get it into their heads that we do not want any more Detroits, or L.A.-type barrios. That we don’t want, and will not tolerate, a darker and continuously darkening America; a more negrified culture; more mestizo-gang and mestizo-crime bedeviled neighborhoods. And that to that end, we don’t want any more Somalians or Nigerians or other black Africans brought into our towns, and we don’t want the continued inflow of mestizos and other “coloreds” via immigration preferences for non-Whites. At every opportunity we should point to the vastly disproportionate amounts of Negro and mestizo crime, especially violent crime directed against Whites (America’s dirty, “secret” war). We need to demand that we stop putting our White children in harm’s way by forcing them to attend schools with large Negro and other non-White student populations; and that we racially segregate our prison populations so Whites are not raped and otherwise victimized by Negroes and mestizos. We must become much more vocal in objecting to Negroes and other non-Whites getting special, favored consideration and treatment for jobs and school admissions via “affirmative action” and other racial-preference programs. We should never fail to point out, and object to, and refuse to participate in or pay for; Negrified and Jewified anti-White filth-culture – and especially, the garbage being foisted upon our children. We must never fail to register our displeasure with all the biased, anti-White, and race-mixing-promoting content on television, in the movies, and in print media. We should constantly and vociferously point out and object to the over-representation and artificially enhanced and exaggerated status of Negroes and other racial minorities on TV, in movies, in “feel-good” newspaper stories, and in print ads. We need to speak up at meetings, and write letters-to-editors, about the never-ending lies about race and history, and the ludicrous glorification of non-Whites, in public school classroom instruction and textbooks.

Millions of White Americans, not just a few of us, should be shouting in the faces of the powers-that-be, telling them we don’t want any kind of amnesty for the hordes of illegal-alien mestizo immigrants (invaders) – that we want them all sent packing and our borders secured against them.

We should constantly, at every opportunity, point out the lies, exaggerations, and slanderous deceptions of the Jewish and establishment versions of World War II history and the so-called “holocaust” extortion racket.

We should remain a strong nation militarily, in order to protect legitimate American interests; but we should never again let the Israelis and their unprincipled White lapdogs deceive us into fighting wars “for the Jews.”

We should “scream to high heaven” every time the schools and TV shows depict homosexuality as just another acceptable, if not particularly fun and attractive, alternate lifestyle.

We need to stop apologizing for our truthful observations and comments about non-Whites and their shortcomings and the troubles they cause in our society. Instead, we need to be voicing those thoughts more often and more strongly than ever. We need to say it loudly and proudly and repeatedly: “You only call me a ‘racist’ because I am White;” and “When you say you are anti-racist, that just means you are anti-White.” And “When you call me an ‘anti-Semite,’ all that means is that I’ve offered some legitimate criticism of Jews or of Israel, or that I’ve mentioned or pointed out something that you don’t want people to know about; something that you would prefer to hide, or suppress.”

We have to stop being so quietly tolerant and accepting of blatantly anti-White laws and government actions – we need to talk openly about them, and do whatever we can, legally, to reverse and eliminate those lethal and generally unconstitutional oppressions. We need to “holler our heads off” next time and every time authorities fail to (refuse to) press “hate crime” enhanced charges against black and brown perpetrators of violent crimes committed on Whites (in view of the fact they nearly always bring hate-crime charges against Whites who do the most trifling things to “people of color”). More of us should be “screaming our heads off” about Obama’s non-stop, anti-White, racist efforts to communize and virtually destroy what is left of our once-White America. We need to raise all kinds of hell every time our mulatto U.S. government does something like giving the “New Black Panthers” a pass on prosecution for voter intimidation (or for that matter, our Justice Department putting into place a policy of not prosecuting non-White perps for their crimes against White victims). We need to shout out ever more loudly our insistence that government stop squandering ever more of our tax dollars trying to educate Negroes and mestizos to White standards (proven many times over to be a biological impossibility).

To sum up – we Whites need to become more knowledgeable and better informed, and then we need to stop being so timid, fearful, or even bashful about these life-and-death White survival issues. We need to get in the habit of speaking up for our own people whenever we can – routinely and opportunistically, calmly and matter-of-factly, knowledgeably, unapologetically, proudly, consistently, and repetitively, over and over again, at every opportunity. Remember – by not doing these things we will face an outcome that is tantamount to genocide by default; extermination by neglect.

And why shouldn’t we do these things? Remember – you can’t win a race without entering it and running in it – without trying to win it. You can’t succeed at anything without putting forth some effort. You can’t compete successfully in business or any other endeavor without performing as well as your mental and physical capabilities allow you to perform. And you can’t survive this racial competition with a poisoned mind and with both hands tied behind your back.

And don’t ever forget one more thing – it is only we White people who have suffered through countless decades of brainwashing by the Jew-dominated media, and Jew-influenced government and public education. It is only Whites who have been “deracinated,” made suicidally unaware of racial realities and the consequences of failing to fight for their own kind.

The Jews always concentrate on “what’s good for Jews” (even though whatever it is often works to the detriment of Whites). The Negroes always push for advantages and freebies for themselves (at our expense). The mestizos take and steal and suck up everything they can get from our society while openly working to “reconquer” our lands. So, then, why in hell shouldn’t we White people start speaking up (and acting out) for what’s good for our people?

At this point you might be wondering – how could things have turned out this way; how could this situation have gotten so far out of hand? Well, there are a lot of reasons, and a detailed analysis would be far beyond my capabilities and would require a separate essay (or book?). Suffice it to say that, like all people, Whites have a whole range of virtues and weaknesses, or shortcomings, all of which can be (and in fact have been) used against us by the ever-manipulative complicit and culpable Jews.

Some traits of European-Americans that under better (more “ideal”) circumstances (and if not taken advantage of in malicious ways) might have been counted as virtues: universal altruism; egalitarianism; polite acceptance of political-correctness; well-intentioned social/political liberalism; adherence to “rugged individualism” as opposed to group-behavior (“atomization”); for our own sake but more importantly for the sake of our families and others who depend on us, an overriding and completely understandable unwillingness to do anything that would jeopardize our jobs (incomes) and standing in the community; overwhelming tendency and motivation to be benevolent, good, and fair to other people, especially “disadvantaged” people (tendency toward being “Mr. Nice Guy” and habit of “rooting for the underdog”); and even the Christian attitude of “turning the other cheek.”

Some definite shortcomings and weaknesses of our people under any circumstances: our embracing (succumbing to) excessively affluent and “easy” lifestyles in recent years (overabundance of leisure, pursuit of hedonistic pleasures, unbridled frivolity, and “soft thinking”); social/political irresponsibility and laziness, along with a lack of analytical, critical, hard, tough and rational thinking; cowardice; greed; untruthfulness and dishonesty and the prevalent willingness to accept, or “live with” those things when we recognize them in others; all too frequent willingness to let “the other fellow” worry about bad things we see happening to our society and our people.

To be sure, all of these things have contributed to the situation at hand; to our dispossession; to our demise. The key is – all these traits (and no doubt many others) common but by no means unique to White people of European extraction can be and have been used against us, to our great detriment – by ourselves, by the many “race traitor” so-called leaders and other activists among us, and by the ever-calculating Jews who would like to see Whites weakened so they can more easily dominate over darkened, less intelligent and more subservient masses that are less capable of resisting their dominance.

So, in view of all the above, you might ask – “What are we to do?” There are no easy answers, of course; there is no “magic elixir.” But with all due respect and modesty, and as a start, I would suggest the following:

(1) Take your Jew-imposed (and self-imposed) blinders off and work at becoming more aware and knowledgeable about these things. Be open-minded as you study these issues.

(2) Work at understanding “why it matters;” why it is not evil, but indeed is natural and virtuous, to be racist and anti-semitic (and why it is deadly and suicidal to be the only racial group that is not racially aware and motivated).

(3) Start living the life of a proud White person, always conscious of and willing to do the right thing when it comes down to “what’s good for White people.”

(4) Speak up; speak out at every appropriate opportunity – challenge the misconceptions and the outright lies; the hateful and lethal wrongs that are constantly being done to us White people by non-Whites, Jews, and the establishment.

(5) And never forget the “fourteen words” of David Lane: “We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.” (And oh, yes, there are another fourteen words coined by him that you might want to keep in mind: “Because the beauty of the White Aryan woman must not perish from the earth.”)

Val Koinen blogs at Koinen’s Corner

8 Comments

1. @ “Because the beauty of the White Aryan woman must not perish from the earth.”

I don’t want to get too metaphysical, but in my view such beauty is no less than the incarnation of Being that can activate an archetype in the whites’ psyche in the coming times. What exactly do I mean? For a new Great Awakening (see my short piece at Counter-Currents published today: here), the beauty of the nymphs is absolute priority #1, as I argue in a couple my blog entries (here).

2. We (all too many of us) have accepted the sick notion that only White people – our people – should be ashamed of who they are

Sorta. Kinda. Not really. Whites obey the narrative. E.g., they behave as if they believe that (they repeat parts of the narrative that seem so motivated), but they usually don’t, really, and if you put it that way, they return to the narrative, which says anyone who’s asking these sorts of leading, dangerous questions is probably a racist or white supremacist (an untouchable). If they believe anybody should be ashamed, it’s those whites – you know the ones…they don’t follow the narrative.

The narrative has an underlying sort of logic, but it’s hidden to most of the people repeating it. It’s a bunch of Pavlovian responses strung together and passed off as an ideology. The drones don’t spend any time actually thinking about how horrible whitey is, they just break out the can opener when presented with certain stimuli.

I guess I’m trying to say that I think “notion” too grand a word for what’s at work here. Does a dog have a notion when its master says “heel”?

3. A rousing call to action.

Val Koinen appeals to honesty and integrity. He thinks White Nationalists should be forthright about their beliefs. No objection here.

As a practical matter, I don’t think White Nationalists are likely to respond well. Most will nod their heads in agreement. The vast majority won’t alter their behavior in any significant way though.

In my experience, social status and financial well being always come first.

4. Great to hear the voice of truth, spoken without apology, fear or confusing rancor–just the the electrifying facts. Kudos.

5. Val, a great piece that I agree with. Whites, by and large, are pathetic. I have brought up race during many conversations with both white males and white females and you could see the curtain of paranoia/retreat slowly cover their faces as I spoke. The subject was quickly changed.

I am willing to bet that a large portion of our people are more willing to fight over a Superbowl’s winning team than the continuance of our race. Although part of me believes it deserves what it gets, I am still willing to fight to the death for my immediate family and those like-minded whites who are also victims of the complacency of the majority.

6. I also believe that the silence/inaction of most whites is based solely on the threat of job loss/alienation (of course, many are hopelessly brainwashed). When the enomony finally implodes and the realization that the jobs lost aren’t returning and resources are extremely limited, you’ll see the tide turn. I’m predicting a very violent and bloody revolution in our not-too-distant future.

7. Joanne Dee, I recently tried to talk a white couple into adopting a white child instead of a non-white. I can’t believe I had to do this. They were actually “repulsed” by my recommendation. The brainwashing is unbelievable. Most likely ruined our friendship, oh well ….

Look into the epidemic of white women and/or white couples adopting non-whites. I hope you have a strong stomach!

Comments are closed.