Oriental Descent

Typical White Nationalists
Typical White Nationalists

The recent flood of attention from Reddit has definitely brought out the moonbats. Having admin access, I got to see the comments that were even more hateful, threatening, and downright stupid than what y’all got to see. What’s most amusing for me is the pervasive presumption of moral superiority on the part of our critics. If only a mere political orientation alone could, as if by divine intervention, make one man better than the other.

I’ve even had an unemployed sex offender who owes his mom money express how disappointed he is in me for being “a racist”. Rape is the ultimate act of forced integration, I suppose…

But among that torrent of tards, there was a man who raised some questions that deserve thoughtful replies.

Randy Garver says:

I don’t personally support white nationalism, but I’d like to think I’m open minded, and would like an honest answer to the question below. This question, in various forms, is the one I hear most often asked by non-white-power whites regarding your movement:

[1] Why is it that the most visible members of your movement are poor, undereducated, blue collar workers? If whites are the “master race”, shouldn’t you all be doctors, engineers, scientists, and wall street financiers?

This first question is really an insult couched in a question, but I’ll answer it. The first and most important reason is that the media is hostile toward White Advocacy and goes out of its way to portray us in an unflattering light. We have plenty of successful, intelligent, and well-spoken White Advocates, but they never seem to make it into the mainstream media’s final cut. Men like Jared Taylor of American Renaissance are either ignored or silenced. Men like David Duke are smeared as villainous and stupid when they’re simply not. Disreputable, unintelligent, and unsavory “hatemongers” like Hal Turner are paraded around on mainstream radio shows and featured on cable specials.

That brings us to a second major factor beyond mere distortion, which is outright deception. Hal Turner was an invention of the FBI, whose well-paying government job was spouting violent rhetoric as a honey trap for potential right-wing terrorists. To put it simply, there are more people being paid to discredit the movement than there are people being paid to make our case. In fact, entire klan rallies have been orchestrated by federal agents and there have even been hilarious episodes in which entire cells of right-wing terrorists ended up being comprised entirely of government agents.

There is some truth in the characterization, though, due to a some factors beyond our control. For one, diversity + proximity = violence and nowhere is there greater diversity, closer proximity, and more violence than in our nation’s prisons. Being surrounded 24/7 by Blacks and Mexicans forces imprisoned Whites to not only relieve themselves of their delusions about other races, it forces them to form their own ethnic crime networks like the Aryan Brotherhood and other unsavory groups.

The same pattern plays out among poverty-class urban Whites who lack the privilege of segregation their suburban and rural co-ethnics enjoy. Poor and undereducated Whites, underclass Whites, are disproportionately forced to deal with diversity on a level we’ll never have to. Conversely, wealthy and over-educated Whites are subjected to years and years of pro-diversity propaganda, only see the most polished and integrated minorities, and absorb the egalitarian attitudes projected by our institutional and cultural elites.

Randy Garver says:

[2] If a 3rd world asian woman who grew up in a thatched-roof hut with no plumbing whatsoever can come to this country and make it big, why are white nationalists still spraying disinfectant into bowling alley rental shoes?

I don’t really see what the shame is in disinfecting your bowling shoes, but being a White Nationalist, I reckon I would be the last to know. And the whole premise that I do what I do because I believe Whites are some kind of master race is way off base. If anything, I believe my people are uniquely vulnerable. I love my people because they’re my people, not because they’re the best people. I don’t love my kids because they’re the smartest and prettiest. If some random neighborhood kid barged into my house uninvited with perfect SAT scores and a modeling contract, and tried to tell me that she had more of a right to my groceries than my own kids, I would send her packing.

If anything, I’m less motivated to stand up for the more gifted and successful White Americans, since they are capable of looking out for their own interests. If I had to name the most shameful members of my race, I wouldn’t go to the prison or the bowling alley, I would go to the University or Silicon Valley. That’s where you’ll find White American men who are looking out for themselves, turning a blind eye to the fate of their families back home. They’ve turned their backs on their factory-working uncles and cousins in pursuit of money, power, and hobnobbing with the global elite.

It’s clear that Randy is really proud of his Asian wife…

Mr. Parrott,

My wife is a naturalized citizen, and is no less of an American than anyone else. As for her not having a special love for the white American nationalism, you’re correct. She has no concept of race except as a broad scientific classification, which is fine by me. I work to ensure our children are similarly unconcerned with ethnicity.

I don’t respect the legitimacy of the regnant regime. I don’t recognize their authority to declare who is and who is not a “real American”. Citizenship means nothing. There’s no requirement for heritage. There’s no religion or creed they have to profess. There’s no intelligence test or requirement that they be interested in America’s long-term welfare. There’s nothing. It’s just a piece of paper purporting to to grant these unwelcome invaders a chunk of my birthright.

Not actually knowing your wife, I can only make unverified assumptions, but they’re well-informed by my own familiarity with overclass Asian immigrants. I strongly suspect that your wife has a special affection for her own people and a special concern for her home country. She may not define that in explicitly racial terms, but it’s still racial. She doesn’t have the welfare of me and my extended family at heart. More importantly, her politics are assuredly pro-immigration and free trade. She doesn’t care a whit about whether your less intelligent cousin is able to compete for his job against either skilled or unskilled immigrants. She doesn’t care if his factory were shipped off to Asia tomorrow.

Even though the folks here appear to object to it, you and everyone else benefit from meritocratic immigration and opportunities for success. Such immigrants help pay for roads, social security, and the national defense. They create business and grow the economy.

Nobody disagrees with the immediate economic value of bringing in overclass immigrants. Smart and motivated people are capable of accomplishing impressive things. They’re a natural elite. But there are broader and deeper concerns than their GMAT scores or their taxable incomes. An elite that doesn’t have the interests of the folk in mind are a threat to the people. The smarter and more motivated they are, the greater the threat they pose.

The non-White world has tons of smart people. But what the West had in general and what White Americans had in particular is a large and prosperous middle class. These overclass minorities, like your wife, will try to create the Oriental way of life over here, one in which a powerful overclass is served by a povertous underclass. She’ll probably look forward to hiring a Mexican gardener, since you’re both busy professionals and the Mexicans will do it for cheaper than White laborers. Deviating from that script is part of what made White America so great. America has been a place where engineers mowed their own lawns.

And while you don’t like it, the odds are that should a loved one suffer an unfortunate medical emergency, one of these hard working folks will probably be instrumental in helping to save their life. You’re just going to have to deal with having to see a chinky eye or an east indian face while you sit in the waiting room giving thanks to God that they pulled through.

I’ve spent plenty of time praying for the welfare of loved ones in the emergency room. I know that Jews and Asians are frequently among the most gifted medical professionals. The book I’m reading now is The Checklist Manifesto, by Atul Gawande, a world-renowned Indian surgeon. I recommend the book. I deeply appreciate the medical miracles that brilliant Jewish surgeons perform every day (when they’re not pocketing the merchandise, of course). I’ve benefited from this very directly. But that’s only one perspective on a much broader picture.

The price we pay for Jewish and Asian surgeons is a steep one, one which ultimately negates the benefits in its own terms. I ask you to please read professor Kevin MacDonald’s relatively lengthy but well-sourced and very informative essay on Jewish Involvement in Shaping American Immigration Policy: 18851 through 1965. It cuts to the heart of the point I’m trying to make, which is that these overclasses (with plenty of “merit”) do not have the long-term welfare of White Americans like my chronically ill loved ones at heart. The end-game is that their disregard for our borders and our racial integrity will continue to result in more hospitals like the Martin Luther King, Jr. Medical Center, where people literally bleed to death in loud and filthy waiting rooms.

It’s not that I believe your wife is inferior. She’s probably smarter than me. It’s not that I “hate” her. She’s probably a sweetheart. But the only kind of society I wish to pass down to my children is a traditional ethnic nation, one in which my extended family rules over itself. I don’t expect to change your mind, being that you’ve made a life choice that pits you and your wife in implacable opposition to the preservation of the country my forefathers entrusted me to preserve and protect. I do ask, however, that you not be so arrogant and presumptuous as to expect me to thank God himself that your wife chose to abandon her own country to come here and get rich quick.

About Matt Parrott 98 Articles
Matt Parrott is a low IQ wignat LARPing costume clown.

32 Comments

1. Another reason is that anyone saying remotely un-PC things who is a teacher, government official, or other ‘high-society’ position gets removed. So such people either keep their mouths shut, or they never reach such positions in the first place

2. http://www.vdare.com/macdonald/040619_1924_immigration.htm

The Congressional Record reports Representative William N. Vaile of Colorado, one of the most prominent restrictionists:

“Let me emphasize here that the restrictionists of Congress do not claim that the ‘Nordic’ race, or even the Anglo-Saxon race, is the best race in the world. Let us concede, in all fairness that the Czech is a more sturdy laborer…that the Jew is the best businessman in the world, and that the Italian has…a spiritual exaltation and an artistic creative sense which the Nordic rarely attains. Nordics need not be vain about their own qualifications. It well behooves them to be humble.

“What we do claim is that the northern European and particularly Anglo-Saxons made this country. Oh, yes; the others helped. But… [t]hey came to this country because it was already made as an Anglo-Saxon commonwealth. They added to it, they often enriched it, but they did not make it, and they have not yet greatly changed it.

“We are determined that they shall not…It is a good country. It suits us. And what we assert is that we are not going to surrender it to somebody else or allow other people, no matter what their merits, to make it something different. If there is any changing to be done, we will do it ourselves.” [Cong. Rec., April 8, 1924, 5922]

3. I know that Jews and Asians are frequently among the most gifted medical professionals. The book I’m reading now is The Checklist Manifesto, by Atul Gawande, a world-renowned Indian surgeon.

No need to overly exaggerate on this Matt to be graciously accommodating to our guest.

I mean, c’mon, before 1965, and as well before the pre-1960’s Jewish dispossession of Euro-America in general, Anglo Northern European Americans did quite well staffing our own medical facilities — and providing our own doctors — as well as other professionals. It’s not like we got by before them with shamans and witch doctors (which many Third World countries still in fact do).

4. Excellent quote MGLS.

There is nothing more unfortunate than not understanding the distinction between the pioneering settlers who genuinely built America — and immigrants who came to a (once) great nation that was already built.

5. ‘It’s clear that Randy is really proud of his Asian wife…’

Indeed, many white men cannot find white wives to bear their children; such men are understandably pleased to find intelligent, achievement-oriented East Asian wives.

This merely underscores the fact that Cultural Marxism has successfully propagandized white women against child-bearing.

6. I’ve even had an unemployed sex offender who owes his mom money express how disappointed he is in me for being “a racist”. Rape is the ultimate act of forced integration, I suppose…

If only a mere political orientation alone could, as if by divine intervention, make one man better than the other. @Matt Parrott

Unfortunately, in today’s sick, degenerate society, so many actually do believe, or want to believe this:

White anti-white racism is a broadly fashionable attitude that extends far beyond loonies like Ignatiev. I don’t believe I’ve ever seen it formally explained, although Tom Wolfe’s novels show it in action.

The usual explanations of what drives whites like Ignatiev are “white guilt” or “self-loathing.” But does Ignatiev appear as if he personally feels guilt or self-loathing?

No—he sounds like he’s having the time of his life arguing that you should feel guilt etc. He comes across as an arrogant, hostile jerk who thinks the world of himself.

He wants to feel that he’s better than other whites and to rub their faces in it. The bad guys in his book are Irish Catholics and Anglo-Saxon Protestants. Ignatiev himself is neither.

And this is typical, in my experience: whites who proclaim their anti-white feelings don’t really care much about blacks or other minorities, pro or con. What they care about is achieving social superiority over other whites by demonstrating their exquisite racial sensitivity and their aristocratic insouciance about any competitive threats posed by racial preferences.

To these whites, minorities are just useful pawns in the great game of clawing your way to the top of the white status heap. Which, when you come right down to it, is the only game in town.

http://www.vdare.com/sailer/whiteness.htm

7. “I mean, c’mon, before 1965, and as well before the pre-1960’s Jewish dispossession of Euro-America in general, Anglo Northern European Americans did quite well staffing our own medical facilities — and providing our own doctors…”

There were a lot of Jewish doctors before then.

Also, before Kennedy’s 1964 Immigration Act this Country had a much better patient to high IQ guy ratio.

Probably part of why they’re so many Hindu and East Asian doctors now is because there aren’t enough Euro-American doctors to deal with both the White AND Non-White patients.

Since the Mexican population isn’t producing their own doctors, in the context of them being in the same medical system as everyone else the only way to prevent a doctor shortage is to use high IQ foreigner types.

Not that the reason the East Asians and Hindus are let in the Country for that purpose in the first place, though.

As Matt points out they’re being let in to replace the Gentile parts of the current power elite.

8. Not that the reason the East Asians and Hindus are let in the Country for that purpose in the first place, though.

As Matt points out they’re being let in to replace the Gentile parts of the current power elite.

Absolutely correct, Reginald.

The United States is well on the road to being dominated by an Asian technocratic elite and a Jewish business, professional, and media elite.

— Kevin MacDonald

English author Samuel Johnson famously quipped that “People need to be reminded more often than they need to be instructed.”

Today I’ll follow that advice, reminding people—especially whites —of the deleterious effect decades of affirmative action has had on them. As with recent columns, this one will further the argument that the America system is not broken; it is being very deliberately manipulated to dispossess whites of the country they built.

An obvious place to start is with Harvard University, which sits at the pinnacle of American higher education. The vast underrepresentation of non-Jewish whites in student body and among faculty is representative of what has happened throughout much of America and presages what America will increasingly look like in the future.

Of course “our” government is not interested in quantifying the relative decline non-Jewish whites are experiencing, but a few have done this independently. One researcher has used government statistics to graphically demonstrate how whites are penalized at all levels of intelligence when earnings are compared to others in the same IQ cohort.

As he concluded, “A bright mind is indeed a terrible thing to waste, and it is the bright White gentile minds that are being denied educational opportunities at significant costs to our country.”

(Well, I suppose these folks could always get a job in a bowling alley ‘disinfecting’ shoes.)

The article further goes on to note how Anglo-Whites are getting shafted in discrimination from school naturally hurts their chances in their future professional careers as well — be it in the private or the public sector:

Unz understood this, too, demonstrating how education levels play out over one’s career. What he found at Harvard about white Christian underrepresentation “is present to a greater or lesser degree at most of our other elite educational institutions: Yale, Princeton, Stanford, Berkeley and so on. And partly because these universities act as a natural springboard to elite careers in law, medicine, finance and technology, many of these commanding heights of American society seem to exhibit a similar skew in demographic composition.”

For instance, at the CIA, Clinton’s mandate to make federal agencies more diverse resulted in Director John Deutch—who has been described in Jewish community weeklies as “the first practicing Jew to head the CIA”—bringing aboard Nora Slatkin, also Jewish, to implement affirmative action. The Jewish monthly Commentary featured an article critical of these enforced changes: “To reduce these statistical discrepancies, Slatkin declared ‘a goal that one out of every three officers hired in fiscal years 1995–97 be of Hispanic or Asian-Pacific origin.’ She moved no less aggressively to alter the ethnic and sexual complexion of the CIA’s higher levels. In just six months, she was able to report, ‘42 percent of officers selected for senior assignments ha[d] been women or minorities.’”

Some ten years after Unz’s editorial, the affirmative action juggernaut rolls on, with white Christians further excluded or demoted or denied earned advancement. With all types of immigration driving the Hispanic population to perhaps the 14% mark and Jews using previous positions of prominence to further improve their position, the crisis for non-Jewish whites grows. Further, since Unz wrote, important judicial decisions have gone against whites in both Texas and Michigan. …

Harvard Hates Whites—Does America, Too?
    ~Edmund Connelly

http://www.theoccidentalobserver.net/authors/Connelly-Harvard.html

9. His wife ain’t no “Overclass.” Only the dirt brown lower classes marry American GI’s or become “mail order brides.” The kind you see dancing go-go in Olangapago. Most Asians are dark brown peasants of I’d guess 90 IQ. We only see the upper classes who came here for the most part in the mid 20th century fleeing Communist takeovers. Now we get Hmong, Cambodians, and Filipinas…the bottom of the barrel.

10. Indeed, many white men cannot find white wives to bear their children; such men are understandably pleased to find intelligent, achievement-oriented East Asian wives.

That’s a load of hooey. Looking at some of the guys who have oriental wives I’d have to say they didn’t have much success with women in their lives.

11. Great article and thread. Some Asians are talented. But many steal the work of others. This is true within organizations and also across them. Asians in tech fields are more likely to lack ingenuity or even common sense.

Doing something that doesn’t work because its what some professor says is another error Asians fall into. Obviously, they are not unique in that. Whites with less technical background are often better at seeing something is not working and making an adjustment.

Steve Sailer wrote about David X. Li and a copula formula misused for credit analysis.

http://isteve.blogspot.com/2009/02/wall-streets-infatuation-with-gauss.html

You can read the David X Li paper here:

http://www.defaultrisk.com/pp_corr_05.htm

12. “[1] Why is it that the most visible members of your movement are poor, undereducated, blue collar workers?”

Because the multicult is an attempt by a small minority ethnic group to commit genocide on a majority ethnic group. Obviously that can only be achieved by destroying one segment of the majority population at a time.

13. It was a total bait and switch — dumb down Americans, then bring in overclass immigrants to replace them.

The way for Whites to strike back is real real simple — don’t allow yourself to be dumbed down and lazy. Be ambitious and FIGHT.

Asians are motivated to high achievement from parental and cultural shame.

Whites have every reason to be motivated to high achievement BECAUSE WE ARE BEING ATTACKED AND STOMPED UPON BY THE RULING ELITES.

Who should be more motivated?

The problem is, I believe, that Whites are not making the connection between high achievement and capacity to score victories for our people.

They aren’t seeing that this is a Mind-Weapon War. What are overclass Asian immigrants but Mind-Weapons here to take a big piece of the country? I totally agree with Hunter that we need to stick up for the least privileged Whites, for their niches as well as ours.

But we need to be effective (Mind) Weapons to do this in the first place! If we aren’t working hard to be our own version of an overclass, we’re not fighting.

Anyway, great post Hunter. A shining example of WN 2.0.

14. The anti-racist cult (only anti-white) is yet another insular closed minded grouping. They never ask the non-whites if they wish to be blended out of existence, never. Its an assumption that even the anti-whites are afraid to question.

Go ahead ask the anti-white cultists if they have ever asked about blending non-whites out of existence.

Anti-racism is only dressed up anti-whitism which makes the white liberals relevant politically. How else are you going to align the Democratic party, the party of low IQ browns, high IQ Asian racialists, and the various sub cults dominated by the white libkids?

15. I mean, c’mon, before 1965, and as well before the pre-1960’s Jewish dispossession of Euro-America in general, Anglo Northern European Americans did quite well staffing our own medical facilities — and providing our own doctors — as well as other professionals.
    Amerikaner

It should also be mentioned that admissions to medical schools are limited. It’s not a free market where, in theory, the arrival of more qualified students could lead to an expansion of the number of medical schools. Each non-white admitted displaces a white student.

In answer to Randy Garver’s question, the reason there aren’t more prestigious White Nationalists is the prestige granting system removes anyone who hints at WN beliefs. James Watson and Trent Lott come to mind.

16. http://www.thebirdman.org/

The Racial Question: Liberals vs Archie Bunker

Liberals and other ‘sophisticated’ folk have long regarded those who promote white racial consciousness as ignorant and prejudiced — ‘not smart enuf to think their way out of a paper bag’, as one wit put it. Instead, liberals have supposed that such people have been brought up in a parochial Southern backwater which nurtures a milieu of hatred that keeps them from seeing that blacks, Jews and other ‘outsiders’ are merely their brothers under the skin, and that ‘there is only one race, the human race’. In truth, however, the liberals have gotten things exactly backward. The ugly reality is that, unlike the generally-well-off liberals, the ‘hicks, ‘rednecks’, ‘Archie Bunkers’ and other white members of the lower economic class do not have the financial wherewithal to move from the urban ghetto to the tree-lined glades and gated communities of the ‘good’ neighborhoods once their own area begins to darken. The result is that those whom liberals call ignorant and prejudiced are merely those who have received instruction in racial differences by living cheek-to-jowl with the darker denizens of the multicultural nightmare; and when such people obtain a PhD in the College of Hard Racial Knocks, as they invariably do, they are unlikely to embrace a coat-and-tie approach to the problems that were once regularly handled with a rope and ladder. What is even more important, however, is that while the rest of us may congratulate ourselves on how ‘unprejudiced’ we are and how uncompromisingly we reject ‘hate’, the approach to the Racial Question by the unsophisticated lower-class white — crude as it may be — is far better grounded in fact and reason than the liberal foolishness to which we have been subjected for the last half century. The Archie Bunkers of our world may be an easy target for Hollywood comedy and the documentaries of Morris Dees & Co, but such ‘ignorant and prejudiced’ whites at least know what liberals will continue to deny until they are forced ‘up against the wall, mother fucker’, namely, the difference between Black and White. –JBR Yant

17. I think we’re not fighting as hard as we could because we are are builders, not fixers. Although the result might be rewarding, the creative fire that leads us over the next hill is totally lacking in the fight at hand. History shows that we’d travel thousands of miles, endure horrendous conditions, starve and die for the blank slate – the freedom to create. Nothing moves us more. It’s like we die without it. One could say that so many of us are drawn to the doctrines of the multicult because at least we are then actually creating something, even if means our own end. We would rather die than not create. Which is why collapse is really the only hope for our people in this country.

18. Building is displacement of what was already there, or the occupation of otherwise unclaimed space. Virtually no building is taking place.

The fixer approach on the other hand is mere reform within established structure, something that by now should be understood to not work. Reform is furthermore disproportionately coupled with critique, where 99% of the spent time and energy has thus far gone.

19. Unfortunately, most middle class White Americans give a higher priority to teaching their children how to play, than achieving academically. Playing “ball” seems to be more important to many people than music, math, foreign languages, biology and other academic pursuits. Instead of teaching our kids to become medical doctors, engineers and professionals, they are instead dumbed-down and discouraged from advancing. Not that most parents don’t have high hopes for their offspring, but having been intellectually lobotomized themselves, many simply don’t know any better. I have lot’s of first hand “anecdotal” experience with this situation. They also have a blind faith in the system, as well as cognitive dissonance galore.

Medical schools intentionally have limited capacities, so they don’t “flood the market with too many doctors”. The cream of the Third World medical students come here with U.S. taxpayer funded grants and stipends to learn medicine to “help their own people”. Instead, after graduation, they stay here to cash in on the foolish system. There are a lot of reasons that Whites are constricted and limited under the current circumstances.

A good article with lot’s of incisive comments.

20. Most of the white man/asian woman couples I know met in college or professional venues, often in science/engineering fields. There’s not many white women in these fields, most white women go into humanities type fields. I don’t blame white women for not going into science/engineering, but the modern idea of relationships that the partners should be as equal/close as possible in career, education, social class, etc.

21. If you want to understand reddit as a social institution, you need to realize that at it’s heart it’s a gay rights website. It’s out of San Francisco, “atheism” is one of their major sections, and conservative American Christianity is basically enemy number one.

Long time readers have noted that the average participant dropped in age by 10 years since 2007. A marketing/spam firm found that the best way to get a thread on the front page was to include a funny picture of a cat.

/r/politics is controlled by the gay rights wing of the Democratic party. It’s unique in a lot of ways because it’s so liberal and leftist that it’s become harshly anti-Zionist. Some Jewish groups have written letters to the Newhouse family demanding that they stop “promoting anti-semitism.”

Since the 2000 elections, all Democrats and liberals tend to call their conservative opponents “rednecks” and generally deride them all as “white trash.” Reddit is typical in this sense.

So the stereotype that WNs are uneducated rednecks is simply a reflection of the liberal stereotype that all White conservative, White Christians, anyone from the South, etc., are all uneducated rednecks. It’s not exclusive to WNs.

22. Another reason for the poor perception of WN is the risk of losing their jobs. Someone who works at a blue collar job is much more likely to speak openly regarding race than someone who is a white collar professional working in a fortune 500 company. Another factor is if you work in a blue collar job you are going to be working and live around more non-whites than if you are in a fortune 500 white collar job, and even though we know the left loves to claim that racism is based on ignorance, it is really based on experience.

“Indeed, many white men cannot find white wives to bear their children”

I think part of the equation is feminism. Many white women have been sold this idea that they shouldn’t have to do any of the roles of a traditional woman; -cook, clean,raise children,etc. The women coming here from other countries have not been brainwashed with these ideas though.

23. I think you wrote a very fair article.

I would surmise that a great number of people with no familiarity of WN would erroneously conflate it with White Supremacy, which you’ve demonstrated is not the focus of your beliefs. I think I now better understand the concept of “your people” as a family or tribal unit that you feel a particular affinity and sympathy for.

As odd as it might sound coming from someone with a foreign wife and mixed race kids, I see nothing wrong with you all forming your own nationstate somewhere and setting up whatever laws you please.

BTW, in case anyone happens to be the least bit curious, the biggest thing that attracted me to my wife was her traditional family values. I dated plenty of white girls before settling down, and many were rather spoiled and selfish. I chalk it up to “affluenza” more than anything else.

24. Randy,

You claimed when you first started posting that you like to think of yourself as open-minded. I think you’ve proven yourself in this regard.

I understand why you made the decisions you’ve made.

Best wishes to you and yours.

25. Kievsky: “It was a total bait and switch — dumb down Americans, then bring in overclass immigrants to replace them.”

Absolutely. It’s the old leftist technique of breaking someone’s leg, handing them a crutch, and then saying “Gee, I’m the reason that you can walk. You should be grateful to me.”

What a deal!

Randy Garver: “BTW, in case anyone happens to be the least bit curious, the biggest thing that attracted me to my wife was her traditional family values. I dated plenty of white girls before settling down, and many were rather spoiled and selfish. I chalk it up to “affluenza” more than anything else.”

You know, Randy, there is considerable truth to this. While I do not at all approve of the choice that you have made, I can understand it. I will, however, take issue with the idea that our plight is simply the result of affluence. There is no doubt that great wealth has been an important part of the witch’s brew, yet it is not nearly sufficient to explain our current situation. Our culture was actively attacked and undermined for several generations in order to reach our present depths of depravity and dissolution – not to mention plain old inhumanity and ugliness.

Put bluntly, our culture was murdered. For a meaningful exploration of this theory, see pretty much anything written by Kevin MacDonald, particularly The Culture of Critique (or the The Occidental Observer site and its related blog).

In any event, despite the fact that you have made a life choice that undeniably separates you from us in a both obvious and fundamental sense, it is refreshing that you can still maintain a degree of objectivity. There is such a thing as reality, and it continues to exist regardless of the personal choices that we make.

As for the the rest of the reddit crowd, I can offer nothing but mockery and contempt. A rather ironic thought struck me recently. Liberals love to say that we are supremacists (I’m not, in fact I echo the sentiments above that if anything, our people seem quite vulnerable in certain important respects), and that we don’t consider non-whites to be human.

Well, I certainly consider non-whites to be quite different from whites, and those differences extend far beyond skin color. Yet, when all is said and done, I consider them to be human. In fact, my rather radical form of white nationalism doesn’t even prevent me from having a few non-white friends, people that I admire and respect greatly. It has literally never occured to me to not view them as human. This in no way contradicts my burning desire for a white homeland, a place for my people to develop and control their own destiny.

However, it DOES occur to me that on some fundamental level I don’t really consider the anti-white dimwits who posted here to be human, at least not fully human. Their type seem instead to be more like, well, vaguely human shaped parrots.

Spouting utter nonsense and vitriol, not remotely grasping the etymology of the words, or ideas, that they so stupidly (and viciously) gurgle forth. Is a human shaped parrot really human at all? What goes on in their tiny, hate filled yet sanctimonious minds? Is it more accurate to view them as hopeless mediocrities – perhaps grudgingly human – or merely as one of Pavlov’s dogs, or perhaps a dumb beast of the field? Loaded questions to be sure, but it’s really something to think about.

26. Their type seem instead to be more like, well, vaguely human shaped parrots.

Spouting utter nonsense and vitriol, not remotely grasping the etymology of the words, or ideas, that they so stupidly (and viciously) gurgle forth. Is a human shaped parrot really human at all? What goes on in their tiny, hate filled yet sanctimonious minds?

As a vaguely human-shaped Parrott, I take offense to that. :[

27. Steve Sailer: “in my experience: whites who proclaim their anti-white feelings don’t really care much about blacks or other minorities”

It is true also of liberals who advocate the legalization of drugs, sex therapists who encourage sexual relations at an early age under the pretext of teaching safe sex, education teachers who criticize the use of authority and the transmission of knowledge, feminists who want young women to postpone having children, bureaucrats who send non-intellectual types to college, and so on. All of them will accuse conservatives of being cold-hearted. In fact, they don’t care that they are really harming the persons they say they want to help. I don’t think Karl Marx cared about the “proletariat” either. The liberals don’t care if they hurt people. What matters to them is to have the right postures. Many of them also like to destroy order.

Matt Parrott: “If some random neighborhood kid barged into my house uninvited with perfect SAT scores and a modeling contract, and tried to tell me that she had more of a right to my groceries than my own kids, I would send her packing.”

That’s because you are used to your own kids. But what if your wife had a new baby at the clinic, and the staff mistakenly gave her a Chinese baby? I think most people would complain too! In fact, we make a conscious decision to love our own children and our own people. It’s more than love, it’s loyalty.

28. Indeed, many white men cannot find white wives to bear their children; such men are understandably pleased to find intelligent, achievement-oriented East Asian wives.

That’s a load of hooey. Looking at some of the guys who have oriental wives I’d have to say they didn’t have much success with women in their lives.

Many of the white American men who marry East Asian wives cannot recruit white wives.

This can be due to a lack of sex appeal, a lack of social skills, a lack of money, etc.

I did not mean to imply that highly desirable white men were being forced to make due with East Asian wives.

Also, when I wrote “achievement-oriented,” I meant to indicate a certain degree of ambition and materialism that is not congruent with idealized depictions of Western femininity. In other words, I meant to suggest that some of these marriages are motivated by materialistic ambitions rather than passionate, romantic love.

The issue of whether whites should miscegenate with other groups is a very deep and subtle issue. I’d like to see some expert like Kevin MacDonald write about it. For the moment, I can only ask: “Miscegenation: is it good for whites?” and hope that a real sociobiologist can answer that question.

29. What the hell… is miscegenation good for Whites? Is suicide good for you? Try it and find out.

Miscegenation is a paraphilia, it is a sign of mental derangement. The circumstances one came to engage in it are of no importance, whether you met the Mongoloid or Negroid at school or at a bar, who cares. The problem lies with the person and why he/she is attracted to non-Whites and chooses to sire non-White children, thereby aiding and abetting the genocide of Whites. It should be banned and criminalized. If you want “freedom” to engage in such degeneracy move to another country.

30. For the moment, I can only ask: “Miscegenation: is it good for whites?” and hope that a real sociobiologist can answer that question.

‘Miscegenation is a paraphilia, it is a sign of mental derangement.’

If that claim can be shown with the scholarly rigor typically demonstrated by Kevin MacDonald’s sociobiology books, I would be happy to publicize that.

Kevin MacDonald has written about a specific form of miscegenation, the one-way flow of genes as a group evolutionary strategy. It may be that the one-way flow of genes is indicative of mental derangement, but I think such a claim needs to be shown scientifically.

Miscegenation, on a group level, may indeed be suicidal. However, a serious book on the order of A People That Shall Dwell Alone might be needed in order to prove that miscegenation is suicide for an ethnic group.

31. John Walters,

Miscegenation, on a group level, may indeed be suicidal. However, a serious book on the order of A People That Shall Dwell Alone might be needed in order to prove that miscegenation is suicide for an ethnic group.

What an educated buffoon.

Well, at least you write as though you’re educated. That you’re a buffoon isn’t open to doubt. How you possibly talk race for as long as you have and yet somehow remain ignorant of this most basic issue?

This is a good example of what I mean by people being accustomed to thinking about race (even, or perhaps especially, anti-racists) yet being unaccustomed to thinking racially about race.

Miscegenation mightn’t be suicidal for an ethnic group. “Greeks” remain — ie still call themselves — “Greeks” despite the racial transubstantiation they underwent so many centuries ago. But miscegenation on a group level, depending on the numbers involved and how recessive the genes that express the phenotypic traits most closely connected with racial recognition are (facial morphology, pigmentation, hair texture etc), is racial suicide for the racial group in question.

You add enough black paint to white and mix it thoroughly enough you’ll no longer have any white paint. The only way back is to remove the black splotches before they’re mixed in enough, and/or add more white paint. A scholarly dissertation isn’t required to prove that.

That said, Mark may be even more of a doofus. No, check that. He is unquestionably more of a doofus. So overwhelmed with racial desperation and loathing he can’t see straight, he assumes anyone who doesn’t throw up at the sight of a non-white is mentally deranged.

It’s perfectly reasonable to assume there are plenty of whites out there suppressing their true racial feelings of utter disgust with non-whites, but the idea that they’re a vast majority — which they’d have to be in order for attraction to non-whites to be a sign of mental derangement — is extremely dubious. People who feel as intensely as Mark (eg skinheads who shave their heads to brazenly signal their disgust to the world) are likely to always be a small minority, meaning that the Marks of the world are forever going to be talking right past the very majority whose thinking they’d like to influence.

Comments are closed.