Who is ISIS-K?
- It is an ISIS affiliate
- It is an enemy of the Taliban
- It is a radical offshoot of the Pakistani Taliban
- It is one of many militant groups active in the region which have been backed and armed by foreign intelligence agencies. Who are its current handlers?
- Donald Trump dropped a MOAB on them
- It is yet another tiny terrorist group that was created by meddling in region and which did not previously exist
The bottom line is that 40 years of meddling in Afghanistan and a 20 year American occupation has created this sinkhole of money and lives.
Note: Should we invade and occupy Pakistan to deal with ISIS-K?