Kevin McCarthy is leaning toward removing Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.) from the House Education and Labor Committee unless she steps down on her own, per Politico pic.twitter.com/1Qv3op9Ir2— John Kruzel (@johnkruzel) February 3, 2021
The gaslighting is out of control pic.twitter.com/OjBjU8wNHw— Jack Posobiec ?? (@JackPosobiec) February 3, 2021
Former GOP Rep. Mark Sanford says he believes House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy should strip Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene of her committee assignments rather than House Democrats putting it to a vote.— CNN (@CNN) February 2, 2021
Republican Party has “to cleanse from within,” Sanford added. pic.twitter.com/AT4y0O7xLd
The DCCC launched a $500,000 TV and digital ad campaign today accusing Republicans of “Standing with Q and Not With You” in its first ad buy of the 2022 cycle. The 30-second spots feature images of the Capitol riot.— Kirk A. Bado (@kirk_bado) February 2, 2021
The ads will target … 1/https://t.co/sUmzgaxhz5
NEW: House Dems unveiled the message they plan to hammer throughout the 2022 cycle: The GOP is the party of QAnon— Ally Mutnick (@allymutnick) February 3, 2021
“They can do QAnon or they can do college-educated voters. They cannot do both” – DCCC Chair Sean Patrick Maloney
w/ @sarahnferris https://t.co/eL1morrXJc
Today is the 15th day that Biden has not sent $2,000 checks “out the door immediately.” pic.twitter.com/UOuJ4WYnvh— Has Biden Done Anything Yet? (@WaitingOnBiden) February 3, 2021
Today is the 15th day that Biden has kept his promise to the rich. pic.twitter.com/6MAwznHZvw— Has Biden Done Anything Yet? (@WaitingOnBiden) February 3, 2021
Who is Marjorie Taylor Greene?
Why is the media creating a national panic about a freshman representative from Georgia who only arrived in Washington, DC a few days ago? What the hell has this woman done?
- Majorie Taylor Greene is being singled out and put in the spotlight in order to portray Republicans as a bunch of crazy conspiracy theorists. Apparently, the plan is to focus on the conspiratard in the Republican caucus in order to try to hang on to White college educated, suburban voters in 2022 who voted for Joe and the Democrats solely because they disliked Trump who isn’t around anymore.
- COVID-19 will be long gone in 2022. As we have repeatedly pointed out, conspiratards are the bad optics who cost Trump the election. This has since been confirmed by his own pollsters.
- The Democrats want to divide Republicans and dupe them into throwing Marjorie Taylor Greene under the bus for being cringe in order to stir up infighting in their own caucus.
- The Republican leadership is weak and stupid enough to fall for this instead of drawing attention to the nonexistent “insurgency” and all the far more destructive conspiracies that Democrats believe like “systematic racism,” which poisons race relations, or the Russia conspiracy hoax, which poisons foreign relations with a major world power.
- The Democrats are confident that the Republicans won’t deflect the issue by focusing on the lunatics in their own caucus like AOC or Ilhan Omar.
- The Democrats seriously plan to run against QAnon in the 2022 midterms which died during the Capitol Siege and will be long gone two years from now.
- Finally, the Trump Show inflated the Far Left and the ratings of the mainstream media for four years. The former is demobilizing and the latter is crashing without Blumpf around.
This is all about the 2022 midterms and the vulnerabilities of the Democrats who face a tough challenge in trying to hold together their “Not Trump” coalition.