The overwhelming majority of the American people continue to say in the polls that they want President Joe Biden to focus on containing the spread of COVID-19, distributing the vaccine as soon as possible, passing a more substantial COVID relief package and rebuilding the economy. They are also scared and angry and far more worried about polarization and political violence than COVID-19.
So, what are we getting instead from Uncle Joe? The incoming Biden administration is calling for action to address “four overlapping and compounding crises” which are climate change, racial equity, the COVID-19 crisis and the economic crisis. Half of this is Democratic Independent Liberal Elite (DILEs) shit:
- Blumpf’s social media martyrdom
- Blumpf’s second impeachment dragging out into 2021
- The creation of a Green Zone in Washington, DC
- A renewed push from the Far Left to end the filibuster
- An executive order which is a mask mandate on federal property and interstate travel
- A renewal of the pause on student loan debt repayments and evictions
- A COVID-19 relief bill which includes $1,400 checks and a $15 minimum wage
- A new comprehensive immigration reform bill introduced in Congress (22% support)
- An executive order that ends the so-called “Muslim Ban” (17% support)
- An executive order that rejoins the Paris Climate Agreement (29% support)
- An executive order on rejoining the World Health Organization (38% support)
Joe Biden is throwing out some red meat to the base.
How would you enforce a mask mandate in interstate travel? Would you set up checkpoints at state lines to ensure that people traveling in their cars are wearing masks? Require masks on flights?