"You see, conservatism is a very principled and nuanced political philosophy. It goes something like this…" pic.twitter.com/Y0HBBSc0tY— ??? ???? ???? (@TheOldSalty) December 3, 2020
This is what every Republican in Senate voted Yes on today. pic.twitter.com/KGB05hw1Gl— Rebel ?? (@rebeldvrk) December 3, 2020
2/3rds of House GOP members voted in favour of the bill Mike Lee amended today (including ALL R reps from my state). All of them MUST GO and have BETRAYED this country, its people, its workers, and its heritage!https://t.co/SSHZ1Aqxam— K. Alexander Adams (@KAlexanderAdams) December 3, 2020
We passed the Fairness for High-Skilled Immigrants Act!— Sen. Kevin Cramer (@SenKevinCramer) December 3, 2020
Tonight I got to preside over the Senate as we passed our bipartisan bill by unanimous consent. pic.twitter.com/W95t4iB2sQ
1. If you don’t vote for the GOP, you are a low-IQ, high time preference wignat.
2. If you don’t support the GOP, you are bad optics.
3. We have to vote for the GOP in order to “buy us time.”
4. You should be satisfied with no representation.
5. We have to vote for libertarian scumbags like Mike Lee because they are white.
6. You want to appeal to the normies, right?
7. The GOP stands for White identity and National Populism.
8. It is treason to the White race not to vote for the GOP.
9. We are not in a toxic relationship with the GOP.
10. Why don’t you trust the plan?
11. If you don’t vote for the GOP, the normies will blame us.
12. The GOP is the party of the working class.
I DON’T THINK SO!