If you’re a Trump supporter, the Left can send a SWAT team to arrest you in the night.— Emerald Robinson ?? (@EmeraldRobinson) February 20, 2020
Then have a judge order you not to talk.
Then have a partisan hater be the leader of your jury.
Then have the judge tell the whole world she hates Trump.
Then call the charade: justice.
Since the 2016 election, the Left has done the following:
- The FBI has conducted illegal surveillance on the Trump campaign
- The FBI and DOJ have arrested and indicted members of Trump’s 2016 team in retaliation for working on his campaign
- Launched three years of endless scandals over Russia and Ukraine which culminated in the impeachment of the president
- Rigged social media and deplatformed multiple people as punishment for supporting Trump in the 2016 election
- Allowed Antifa to engage in systematic violence in the streets all over the country to thwart freedom of assembly
- “Journalists” are now little more than Antifa who engage in doxxing campaigns to shame people and get them fired from their jobs for politically incorrect views
- Multiple people have had their bank accounts closed for political reasons
- Online fundraising has been completely shutdown for people on the Dissident Right
- Launched a state crackdown on White Nationalism
The Left has been using tactics straight out of East Germany to coerce and silence its opposition. What has the mainstream Right done about it?
- Passed Paul Ryan’s tax cuts
- Deregulation for corporations
- Increased military spending
- Passed criminal justice reform
- Renegotiated NAFTA
- Assassinated Qasem Soleimani
- Pulled out of the Iran Deal
- Recognized Jerusalem as the capital of Israel
Granted, Trump has rightly been focused on the WITCH HUNT and the criminalization of his closest allies. He doesn’t have much time to think about RAM going to prison when Roger Stone is going to prison. The fact remains though that the pushback against all of this by the Right has been wildly inadequate and disproportionate to the force used by the Left.
After looking at what has happened over the past three years and the response to it, why on earth should anyone bother supporting the mainstream Right? If all we are going to get from Donald Trump is George W. Bush’s third term, why should we continue to absorb these costs?