- Yoram Hazony’s National Conference conference has been accused of racism, homophobia and anti-Semitism by The Guardian and the Board of Deputies of British Jews.
- The Tories caved and condemned Daniel Kawczynski, a Conservative MP, for attending the conference. He was forced to apologize.
- Daniel Kawczynski is a Polish immigrant who divorced his wife and is now married in a civil union to his Brazilian partner Fernando.
- The National Conservatism conference was organized by Hazony who is head of the Herzl Institute in Jerusalem and everyone who attended the conference was carefully vetted to exclude White Nationalists, anti-Semites and anyone who questions Zionism.
- Prominent rightwing homosexuals were given a platform.
- The whole thing collapsed into accusations of anti-Semitism with spineless conservatives folding as usual under pressure from the Jewish Left.
What a joke!