The FBI Red Flagged This MAGApede

Is this some kind of sick joke?

Oregon Live:

“Shane Kohfield stood outside the home of Portland’s mayor in July wearing body armor and a “Make America Great Again” baseball cap, a large knife strapped to one shoulder and a copy of his concealed weapons permit displayed on the other. …

“If antifa gets to the point where they start killing us, I’m going to kill them next,” Kohfield, 32, said. “I’d slaughter them and I have a detailed plan on how I would wipe out antifa.”

That threat pushed the FBI’s Joint Terrorism Task to take a series of extraordinary steps against Kohfield, including temporary seizure of a cache of his firearms under Oregon’s new “red flag” law aimed at preventing gun violence, The Oregonian/OregonLive has learned.

The task force also had the ex-Marine committed to a veterans’ hospital in Portland. He spent the next 20 days there.

The moves came as city officials and law enforcement prepared for potentially violent clashes Aug. 17 during a right-wing rally and counterprotests planned in downtown Portland that had become inflamed with incendiary political rhetoric nationwide. Police worried that they would end in catastrophe. …”

The FBI and DOJ allow these liberal cities like Berkeley, Portland and Charlottesville to give Antifa a free hand to engage in violence.

They have done absolutely nothing about chronic Antifa violence, but have indicted, prosecuted and imprisoned the people who stood up against them. The hundreds of Antifa who rioted at Blompf’s inauguration walked.

Now, they are red flagging Patriots, seizing their guns and locking them in mental institutions for protesting Antifa’s domestic terrorism!

I agree with Owen Shroyer:

Don’t even text me asking me to donate to Blompf 2020.

About the Author

Hunter Wallace
Founder and Editor-in-Chief of Occidental Dissent

11 Comments on "The FBI Red Flagged This MAGApede"

1. spahnranch1969 | September 1, 2019 at 12:43 am |

Blormp isn’t getting my vote, HW. Not even the Israel First crowd should support him, because he draws a lot of unfavorable attention to them.

INVICTVS MMXX

2. Anyone who expects the FBI to be a neutral, apolitical, and professional law enforcement agency characterized by honesty and integrity has not been paying attention to the news for the past two years. The FBI is ground zero for governmental corruption. It is now the secret police. It attempted to determine the country’s political leadership.

3. Robert Browning | September 1, 2019 at 6:31 am |

The agitating on both sides is part of a preplanned war intent on destroying Christ and Christianity. The Jews want to destroy Christianity and they have a plan.

4. I believe Blompf is the classic definition of a double agent. His phony attacks on the left while attacking the right.

5. Anglo Saxon Revolt | September 1, 2019 at 9:39 am |

Holy crap. This is the first time I’ve seen a red flag combined with an internment.

I’d thought they were going to try to allay concerns about gulags with the red flag laws.

6. Anglo Saxon Revolt | September 1, 2019 at 9:44 am |

Oh dear god, this article has the guy supposedly ‘bipolar’ and PTSD:

So where did the press get these records? I can’t even reading it right now. I think Kohfield is very likely a plant.

There is no such thing as ‘bipolar disorder.’ There is a very real manic depression and it’s both genetic (and therefore empirically determinable) and has nothing whatsoever to do with either anger or violence AT ALL.

7. more of the same | September 1, 2019 at 9:53 am |

Didn’t his hero in the WH come out all in favor of red flag “laws”? Of course they’ll only be used against Whites like this poor schmuck. Antifa and government at all levels are on the same anti-White team.

8. Michael Weaver | September 1, 2019 at 10:19 am |

The Feds are in bed with the Reds.

9. Oregon is an open air insane asylum, especially west of the Cascades.

10. Israelies has open carry AR 15.DC regime don’t want to upset the apple cart of rotten diversity.

11. “I’d slaughter them and I have a detailed plan on how I would wipe out antifa.”

Wow, I am just fucking shocked that the FBI would move on someone who announced he has detailed plans on killings dozens (hundreds? thousands?) of people. That is so unfair.

It’s quite true that antifa scum have been given free rein to run amok. But I don’t see how the case for enforcing the law on them is strengthened by blindly defending people who can credibly be thought to have prepared for mass murder.

Comments are closed.