We don’t accuse mainstream conservatives of being racists.
We accuse them of being dorks, cowards, losers and cuckservatives who embrace leftwing values and narratives. In our eyes, they are the most ineffective and useless group of people on planet earth. They have an effeminate phenotype and a perverse fetish for raising the children of black men.
A picture is worth a thousand words.
These people like Sweet David have a look and a presence about them that is hard to describe. You know the type when you see it though. H.G. Wells described them as the Eloi race. They appear to lack vitality and an instinct for self-preservation. They are neutered, housebroken animals without claws.
1. Conservative scholars are often accused of racism by those on the left. Those allegations are usually unfair and false, and they can prevent us from having serious and difficult conversations about race in America. I know this from personal experience. But…— W Bradford Wilcox (@WilcoxNMP) August 24, 2019
2. The substance and spirit of Amy Wax’s remarks here–as well as her coy refusal to define racism–are appalling and outrageous: https://t.co/6ce20dNwzZ— W Bradford Wilcox (@WilcoxNMP) August 24, 2019
3. Elsewhere, her citations of John Derbyshire and Steve Sailer, her description of the Alt Right as the “dissident right,” and her references to VDARE all send up big red flags, as @CathyYoung63 has noted. https://t.co/L5jgLtvg2P pic.twitter.com/W8gQediq1H— W Bradford Wilcox (@WilcoxNMP) August 24, 2019
4. It’s for these reasons that I must conclude Amy Wax is a racist. I take no pleasure in saying this, as I know her and she has always been kind to me personally. But especially in this moment, we need to call out our fellow conservatives when they cross the racist line.— W Bradford Wilcox (@WilcoxNMP) August 24, 2019
Wait for it.
Here comes the virtue signal …
5. My motivation is partly personal: I saw the white nationalists coming w bats & bars to bring terror to my city on the morning of 8/12/2017. I saw the look of terror on my African American son’s face on that day. Racism is real. We cannot wink at it or avert our eyes to it.— W Bradford Wilcox (@WilcoxNMP) August 24, 2019
6. My motivation is also patriotic: If our multiracial, multiethnic & religiously pluralistic (including the “nones”) nation cannot renew its commitment to its creedal roots (the Constitution, the Declaration, etc.) & reject the identitarians on the right & left, it is doomed.— W Bradford Wilcox (@WilcoxNMP) August 24, 2019
In spite what you may have heard, I don’t hate non-Whites. My beef is not with black people.
As anyone who reads this blog should easily be able to discern, I hate mainstream conservatives who I blame for pissing away our civilization. I want us to shove these people aside.
Negan is High Thymos:
W. Brad Wilcox is Low Thymos:
Do you see the distinction?
I’ve written here before about how the rooster used to be the symbol of white supremacy in Alabama. The male rooster or cockerel symbolizes pride, honesty, courage, vigilance, arrogance, strength, watchfulness and flamboyance. It is one of the most “spirited” animals. In contrast to the mainstream conservative, which is devoid of these masculine qualities of thymos, it holds its head up high, struts with confidence and vigorously defends its women and territory.