Editor’s Note: This will also be another long day on this blog. I have to explain a lot of things to dumb people who don’t understand anything about the world.
Andrew Yang is accusing the mainstream media of failing to understand why Donald Trump won the 2016 presidential election:
“Democratic presidential candidate Andrew Yang criticized the media Monday for its coverage of President Trump, saying that it has failed to explain his appeal.
“I would say I think our media has done us a disservice by overly simplifying why Donald Trump is our president today,” Yang said at a rally in Chicago.
Yang said that the media was wrong to blame Trump’s election on racism, Russia, ignorance, immigration, Facebook, or the FBI, among other narratives.
“The reason Donald Trump is our president today is we automated away 4 million manufacturing jobs,” he said.
Yang, whose upstart campaign has recently gained media attention, has called for a new agency to monitor “fake news.”
“‘Fake news’ is a rampant problem,” says Yang on his campaign website. “The rewards for publishing inflammatory content are high with no real penalty. At the extreme end, those who wish to misinform the American public can do so with little fear of repercussions.” …”
Imagine for a moment that the same leftwing journos who were absolutely certain that Hillary Clinton was going to beat Donald Trump in 2016, who got the “alt-right” completely wrong and who also spent the last two years poisoning our foreign relations by peddling the Russia conspiracy nonsense on CNN and MSNBC actually know very little about Middle America and what makes it tick.
Wow, who would have thought?
There is a lot to breakdown here.
After watching the humiliation of the mainstream media over the Russia conspiracy nonsense, I kind of feel obligated to start explaining ourselves to them for a change.
Don’t think in terms of labels.
Set labels, ideologies and identities aside for a moment. Just take the test. It will generate your political coordinates in the 2016 electorate.
By the Political Compass test, I am a Left-Authoritarian. As a White Southerner in a Deep South state, I value hierarchy, social cohesion and authority. I’m also very skeptical of free-market economics. If I had been alive in the 1960s, I would have voted for George Wallace.
George Wallace was from Barbour County, AL. It has been a hotbed of Southern populism for generations. It was one of the most populist counties in the most populist states in America. That’s where I am from too. It is where I got my political and cultural values.
Who was George Wallace? He was a populist-identitarian Southern Democrat. He was a proud White Southerner. In the 21st century though, there is no place in the Democratic Party for the descendants of the George Wallace voters. We’ve since moved forward into the 21st century and embraced political correctness as our cultural operating system. “Identity” is not something we allow anymore for White people. It is certainly not something we allow to cishet White male Southerners!
Political correctness is what is keeping the Wallace voters on the GOP plantation. It is what drives so many of them into White Nationalism too. Just like George Wallace, they don’t really “hate” other races. They don’t want to harm anyone either. Instead, they dislike and resent the system we are living under and its absurd double racial and cultural double standards, and they voted for Trump mainly to be delivered from it. Who decided that we must ALL kiss the ass of the Jews and jump through the hoops of political correctness which is a “morality” that they concocted in the 20th century?
Explain to me why I can’t be a proud White Anglo-Saxon Southerner, but I can be a Boomer Christian Zionist? Why is every group in the United States other than mine – including transsexuals – allowed to have a positive sense of racial, ethnic and cultural identity? Why am I being told by Jews to hate my White Southern ancestors, who by the way fought against Hitler in World War 2, and that I must instead put THEM up on top of a pedestal and that all of Congress should orbit their wealth, power and influence and cater to their interests and every perceived slight that is made against them?
It occurs to me … that if we simply all stopped responding to their commands and they were taken off the pedestal and told to sit down and shut up and love their neighbors, which is what Christ told them to do, then well that would in a single shot solve so many of our current problems.
Mr. Andrew Yang is a fan of Star Trek:
Someone today said I’m campaigning for the Federation.
— Andrew Yang (@AndrewYang) March 18, 2019
I’ve also watched Star Trek. I can help him explain a great deal about the electorate to these dumb leftwing journos who are trying to harm his campaign.
I’m a Left-Authoritarian.
I’m up here in the Gamma Quadrant of the American political galaxy. The people in this quadrant of our political spectrum do not fit neatly into either political party. They are torn between the polarized political parties and feel like they ALWAYS LOSE.
This is why we are seeing this sudden transformation in the “Far Right” of negative energy into positive healing energy. Master Feng could explain what is happening:
WHO lives in this corner of the political universe?
Let’s start by eliminating who DOESN’T live there. Then the Yang phenomenon will start to make a lot more sense. Ideological progressives do not live there. Ideological conservatives do not live there. Ideological libertarians do not live there. SJWs do not live there.
Nazis live there. Fascists and NEETs live there. Third Positionists live there. Most of the “alt-right” lives there. The “Far Right” lives there. Most White Nationalists live there. Civic Nationalists live there. Populists live there. Lots of reactionary futurists live there. Moderates live there. Normal people who aren’t really that ideological live there. MAGApedes live there. Centrists live there. TONS of angry people live there because they are getting screwed by both the Democrats and the Republicans.
Tucker Carlson is in this corner of the political universe. Guess who else is there? A huge percentage of blacks, Asians and Hispanics are socially conservative, economically populist. There are large numbers of White working class voters there. Much of the White middle class lives there. Lots of educated people live there. These people are all currently divided by identity politics, political correctness, ethnic grievances and “journalists” fanning the flames of resentment.
Sam Francis’s “Middle American Radicals” all live there. Swing voters live there. I doubt that many Jews live there. I do think that Andrew Yang as likable, inoffensive, practical, nerdy Asian guy offering to give everyone in America over the age of 18 a $1,000 bucks a month might be able to pull together a highly unusual electoral coalition. In fact, I would say it is already happening.
The fact that so much of the 4chan and the “alt-right” has already swung behind him and has gone to bat for him all over the internet speaks volumes. It is a bellwether because everyone else in America is significantly less committed to “white supremacy” and “racism” or whatever labels that idiot leftwing journos are accustomed to tagging them with. Sure, the most fearful, distrustful White Nationalists and Nazis are absolutely opposed to it, but everyone else is like what is the alternative to blowing up the current system? What is the alternative path being offered?
Blompf or Yang? At least with Yang we get $1,000 a month and the pleasure of watching Blompf, Conservatism, Inc. and MIGA (i.e., the Hindenburg) go up in a huge bonfire!
Just imagine Blompf, Charlie Kirk, Sheldon Adelson, Kassy Dillon and Glenn Beck up here in October 2020 surveying the political terrain with Chairman Yang as the Democratic nominee:
Is there anyone else who could come to Tennessee and win over James Edwards? Is there anyone else who could come to Alabama and win over Brad Griffin? Nick Fuentes in Chicago? Is there anyone else who can rally thousands of people in Chicago and San Francisco? Think about it.
Ask yourself the following question: how many people could live with Yang as president? It would be acceptable to all kinds of people. There are even Antifa who could live with it. $1,000 a month, affordable health care, student loan debt reduction, weed and so on?
Politics is about horse trading.
Yang could be a significantly stronger horse for disaffected people in the middle of the electorate. What do I know though? I’m just watching 4chan rallying behind him.
What is the Yang sentiment like in the Populist Right? Keep in mind it is still early. It is March 2019 … and this is where he is already at.
“I’m on the Yang Yacht.” – The Daily Stormer
“Yang has a superior vision for the country.” – Occidental Dissent
“4 out of 5 stars” – 4chan
“Yang has our support.” – Counter-Currents
“I’m on the fence.” – James Edwards of The Political Cesspool
“I agree with everything you just said.” – Tucker Carlson
None of that is real, right?
After we pass the Freedom Dividend millions of Americans will say “Wow the government did something right that really improves my life!” There will be a lot of excitement. Then we will get other things done too. ????
— Andrew Yang (@AndrewYang) March 27, 2019
I feared for the future of the US. Then I started fighting for a better version. Made me feel better almost immediately. I highly recommend it.
— Andrew Yang (@AndrewYang) March 26, 2019
If the “alt-right” were a race people in the Star Trek universe, they would be the Andorians. Don’t think “Neo-Nazis.” Think Shran.
If you get to understand Shran a little better, where he is coming from, his values, why he is so distrustful of the Vulcans (i.e., the Jews), he might be willing to help you. Shran doesn’t really have a problem with the humans (i,e, Asians). They are seen mostly as decent, hardworking, smart and educated people. China and Japan are respected and admired. It is the Jews he absolutely despises.
Shran is persuadable.
Take those people off their pedestal. Stop them from harming our people. Address their concerns. And well, who knows what could happen? Shran could be a part of your coalition.
Here are some of the things that trigger the “alt-right”:
– Warmongering neocons … the “alt-right” has always put Humanity First. No one in American politics is more opposed to war and flips out more about military interventionism. These people made up their minds about that when George W. Bush was president and invaded Iraq. It is why they have reacted so strongly against Blompf’s missile attacks on Syria and threats to invade Venezuela. It is one of the main reasons they voted for him in the 2016 election.
– “Judeo-Christianity” … the “alt-right” is a younger, mostly secular middle of the road sort of tribe. There are lots of Christians in their ranks. I’m one of them. No one who was involved with the “alt-right,” however, likes to hear the phrase “Judeo-Christianity” because it reminds them of George W. Bush evangelical Boomer Christian Zionism. Virtually everyone drawn to the alt-right is smart and educated enough to reject the Rapture Ready/Left Behind nonsense of the Boomer generation.
– “Israel” … few things trigger the “alt-right” more strongly than Israel and Jews getting their way on virtually everything in American culture and politics. They elected Blompf to put “America First.” They wanted him to invest in this country and focus on this country. Instead, he seems to have sold out to Sheldon Adelson and Paul Singer and now he has lost them.
– “Conservatism” … pretty much synonymous with hacks and grifters like Charlie Kirk and Candace Owens, brain dead people who don’t read books and take Sean Hannity and Glenn Beck seriously, people who put materialism first over love of their own people and who have no love of their ancestors, no concern for their descendants, no sympathy for anyone really who isn’t rich.
– “Bullshit” … a huge attraction of Blompf in the 2016 election was that he was the only candidate who didn’t try to bullshit to us in the opaque language of Conservatese about “muh Constitution” and “muh liberty” and “muh human rights.” Trump promised to build the wall, invest in infrastructure, put “America First” in foreign policy, keep entitlements, not be captive to political correctness, fix our globalist trade policy. THAT is what we heard. It was Trump or Jeb! and 16 or so other conservatives who had nothing interesting to say to us.
– “Antifa” … extremely violent, fanatical, intolerant Left-Libertarians. The “alt-right” hates anarchism due to its social conservatism, again, we’re like the Andorians. The “Nazi” is really only someone who has been driven to extremes out of desperation.
The “mainstream conservative/alt-right” alignment in 2016 has proven to be exactly like trying to align Andorians with the Ferengi. They are very different breeds:
The Andorians (i.e., alt-right) are primed to bolt from the Ferengi (i.e., Conservatism, Inc.). Blompf will have an enormous challenge on his hands herding these cats and dogs in 2020.
This is the sort of things we like: balance, symmetry, order, hierarchy, beauty. This is our sense of taste which is the opposite of Left-Libertarians.
Is that “fascist”? Not really, class and traditionalism just overlaps with fascism and conservatism. Many of these people think “fascists” had good aesthetics which is why they are drawn to it. It is why they don’t shut up about “optics.”
– CHANGE from the status quo:
– Good books from Europe in this Boomer wasteland that is mainstream conservatism. There is a lot of great stuff in here like what morality really is and what it isn’t:
THIS … THIS isn’t morality.
This is our current world with the drugs, thought policing, witch hunting, fanaticism, the nonsense that passes for morality and which is spoofed to us by the “mainstream” through the television. It is enforced by disciplinary orgs like the ADL and SPLC.
– This is how Conservatism, Inc. deals with anyone of European ancestry with any intelligence, education and sense of moral decency … PURGE HIM!
This is how Conservatism, Inc. deals with people like Steve King … “Western civilization,” you see, is but a mask for racism, white supremacy, White Nationalism and “hateful alt-right” sympathies.
Try not to laugh. It really IS this pathetic.
Asian-Americans who enjoy classical music have a greater appreciation for European heritage and culture than these ridiculous, overpaid, cultureless, deracinated Boomers who conserve nothing. They’ve likely read more of the same books that we have than these people.
– HERITAGE, not consumerism:
– THE FAMILY which collapsed in the late 20th century under “conservatism.” Ask Charlie Kirk and he will tell you that feminism is great because it added so much to GDP. He also wants to “liberate” Iran to make it safe for its currently oppressed lesbians!
– TAKING THE RED PILL, i.e, when you go off the reservation of the “mainstream” and your intelligence, education, altruism and virtue rises about that of the conservative Boomer.
– LIVING under MIGA when you’re on the RED PILL! It has been a terrible ride!
– WATCHING people who share your values be excommunicated from our highly respectable “mainstream” RIGHT which is bought and paid for by billionaires like the Koch Brothers.
– Seeing the WORLD through eyes very different from that of the Christian Zionist Boomer conservative who only cares about his Wall Street investment portfolio:
– ACTUAL REAL PROGRESS as opposed to “Green New Deal” donor nonsense?
– HUMOR which is absolutely and utterly missing in Conservatism, Inc.
– We DISLIKE dumb leftwing journos on CNN who think Trump’s election was a Russian conspiracy:
– We like HOMOGENEITY and ORDER and PROSPERITY:
– We DISLIKE corruption:
– We DISLIKE ridiculous BABY BOOMERS who MOUNT THEIR MORAL HIGH HORSE and ride it around the country talking down to us. Take your SCHOOL MARM act and go home:
– We LIKE truth tellers.
This is my personal favorite but I am a Lutheran, so, to each his own:
I could continue more in this vein …
It is probably unnecessary though. This is sufficient to show why leftwing journos and pundits were completely clueless about the 2016 presidential election.
I’m strong on Yang Gang because I hope he could finally demolish Conservatism, Inc in a blue avalanche. They didn’t get the message in 2016. I want to send them a bigger one in 2020. I think wage slavery and television made them all dumb in the 20th century.
I hope everyone reading this better understands why Trump won in 2016, why Hillary Clinton lost and why Blompf is where he is at today in 2019 with his Populist base.
Note: BTW, Russia and China like us because we aren’t really at odds with them. We only want to be left alone. We don’t want to antagonize anyone else like Marco Rubio.
This could be the gatekeepers at FOX News controlling the Boomerfried Right. Imagine the horror of Yang and $1,000 bucks a month to the sort of people running that scam. Someone please meme Yang into this video taking out Hannity on the television.