In the midst of the worst censorship campaign ever seen in our lifetimes, we’re continuously hearing diatribes telling us that we’re a tiny hated minority – a dying remnant that has been sputtering foolishly and futilely before the final death at the hands of diversity and multiracial world citizens.
There’s just one little problem with this narrative – it’s nothing but a giant steaming heap of fake news confirmed by a newly-released survey that asked participants (all White, mind you) to answer three simple questions addressing discrimination against their race, feelings of racial solidarity, and the importance of racial identity in their lives.
The results were quite interesting to say the least…
So here are just a few things that we learned – feel free to offer reasoning for these results in the comments section.
- On two of the three questions, women scored several points higher than men – essentially shattering the Incel/MGTOW/Manosphere assertion that women are nothing more than worthless whores that would just as quickly breed with a Negro than with a White Man.
- Religion plays a role in shaping racial attitudes in a way that makes one hopeful that the current (and organized) mass cucking of the churches is failing to a high degree.
- Republicans obviously scored higher than Democrats by a large margin, although Independents demonstrated a racial awareness that sort of disputes the pundit claim that this group tends to be “moderate” in beliefs.
- Boomers did very well for the most part, although the youth seems to understand the looming discrimination being dished out at the White Race from all quarters.
- Income and employment status plays a huge role in the answers to all three questions, with those in the working classes far more likely to stand by their blood brethren than those living high and mighty with no serious worries about bills, housing, and the affording of basic necessities.
- In a rather odd twist, divorced participants answered higher on all three questions, and those married with children scored lower across the board.
- College education (of course) lessens racial attitudes due to the highly-efficient indoctrination programs that permeate the overwhelming majority of universities in this country.
- Despite decades of targeted programs, social shaming on an industrial scale, and waves of outside migration, the South still scores higher than other parts of the country on all three questions.
Note: The final results of the survey claim that only a very small percentage answered in the affirmative to all three questions – this despite the fact that we can see that there is very little difference between the topics addressed. On my end, I would very much like to have further information on how these questions were posed to the participants, and would like to know whether those who were batting two for two were, err, “pushed” into backing down on the final question.