Eli Mosley and about 25 people including Richard Spencer, Mike Enoch and Matthew Heimbach held a protest outside the White House over the Kate Steinle verdict.
The backstory here:
- The Kate Steinle verdict has created outrage on the Right.
- Eli Mosley resigned as the head of Identity Evropa.
- Patrick Casey took over as the new CEO and announced IE’s new direction.
- Identity Evropa created a Kate Steinle shrine in San Francisco, CA.
- Eli Mosley and Richard Spencer launched a new group called Operation Homeland.
Why it matters: Matthew Heimbach and Tony Hovater of the TWP were at this event. The internal tumult within IE has spawned Operation Homeland. This was a bold move which was announced on short notice. It was high energy, looked good, got the message out and was more interesting than the previous flash demonstrations since Charlottesville. The inclusion of Heimbach and Hovater suggests the public infighting is subsiding and this is the beginning of a new direction for the Alt-Right. Notably, this was the first public rally for the Alt-Right since Unite the Right.
Perhaps the result of Tim Heaphy’s independent investigation has changed the negative atmosphere on the Alt-Right. These lawsuits are probably going to go away now.
Follow Hunter Wallace on Gab, VK, Facebook and Twitter.
— Richard ?? Spencer (@RichardBSpencer) December 3, 2017