This terrorist attack has me angry for two specific reasons.
First off, I had entered into a betting pool with some guys at my work dealing with which country would be the next to face a major example of Moslem love – I had placed my $20 wager on France.
And second, I’m not too happy about some primitive creature (pictured below) trying to news-cuck stories of suppression that are far more important than the sorrows of a van driving through a crowd of people that probably voted for political parties that brought the terrorists into their country in the first place.
We’ve got platforms being shut down, sources of revenue strangled from up above, important Nationalist figures being “un-personed,” and monuments to our history being ripped down by hordes of feral Communists – sympathy is not available for distribution at the moment.
I’m sorry to any Spaniards if they find this article a bit cold and harsh, but I’ve just grown tired and disgusted at having to say again and again that, “Maybe this will get them to stop voting for Multiculturalism. Dead people in the streets of a major city ought to be enough.”
It should be enough, but reality and pure unbiased observation seems to indicate that nothing short of actual Moslem conquest will be enough to turn most Euros against their enemy overlords.
This sort of thing is just a kind love-bite that is necessary to allow diversity to reign supreme.
At least 13 people have been killed and dozens injured in Barcelona after a van ploughed into pedestrians in a busy tourist street.
More than two hours after the atrocity a man was shot dead after driving through a roadblock in a Ford Focus and opening fire, injuring two police officers.
ISIS has claimed responsibility for the attack, describing the killers as ‘soldiers of the Islamic state’. Terror police have arrested two suspects.
One of them is believed to be Driss Oukabir, a Catalan resident in his late 20s of Moroccan origin. It is unclear who the second detained suspect is, but unconfirmed reports in Spain have suggested Oukabir’s brother has been taken into custody.
Oukabir, who has reportedly served time in a Spanish prison, had earlier rented one of the vans used in the deadly attack.
Horrifying pictures and video from the scene show armed police and paramedics rushing around Las Ramblas, a busy promenade in the centre of the city, as victims lie hurt in the street.
It remains unclear how many attackers were involved in the massacre, which is being treated by police as an act of terrorism.
Video has emerged seeming to show a police officer lying on the ground injured in Sant Just Desvern, on the outskirts of Barcelona, after the Ford Focus drove through a roadblock.
Belgian Foreign Minister Didier Reynders has confirmed that one of the victims was from Belgium.
The president of Spain’s Catalonia region says police have arrested two people following the van attack, which happened in Barcelona’s bustling Las Ramblas district.
In a brief news conference this evening Carles Puigdemont said 12 people are confirmed dead and at least 80 have been hospitalised after the van drove onto a sidewalk and swerved through a busy pedestrian area.
The region’s interior minister had earlier tweeted that 13 people had died in the attack.
Barcelona Mayor Ada Colau says a moment of silence will be held in the city’s main square at noon Friday ‘to show that we are not scared and we are more united that ever’.
Police have confirmed that at least 84 people are hurt, with Catalonia’s interior minister Joaquim Forn saying it is ‘very possible’ that the number of dead will rise because of the ‘very serious’ wounds to victims.
The civil guard has said the van used in the attack was rented by Oukabir in the town of Santa Perpetua de la Mogada, which is around 15 miles by road from the scene of today’s killings.
A second van was found parked in the town of Vic, which is around 50 miles north of Barcelona. Police believe it was meant to be used as a getaway vehicle.
Police are said to have now found a second transit van hired at the same time as the vehicle used in the attack.
It was found parked in the town of Vic some 50 miles north of Barcelona and officers believe that a second person involved in today’s attack used it to get away from the Catalan capital.