Well now, it looks like President Trump was telling the truth all along about the spying that allegedly – at the time – occurred during the later months of the 2016 Campaign and in the run-up to the Inauguration.
And contrary to what some cucks have been saying about the issue likely being one involving only peripheral elements of the Obama Administration, it looks like Barry was one of the key players behind every single act perpetrated against Trump and his closest advisers.
Because we’re talking about Susan Rice here – of Benghazi caused by YouTube fame – and not some random official that maybe met with Obama once every six months or so.
White House lawyers last month learned that the former national security adviser Susan Rice requested the identities of U.S. persons in raw intelligence reports on dozens of occasions that connect to the Donald Trump transition and campaign, according to U.S. officials familiar with the matter.
The pattern of Rice’s requests was discovered in a National Security Council review of the government’s policy on “unmasking” the identities of individuals in the U.S. who are not targets of electronic eavesdropping, but whose communications are collected incidentally. Normally those names are redacted from summaries of monitored conversations and appear in reports as something like “U.S. Person One.”
The National Security Council’s senior director for intelligence, Ezra Cohen-Watnick, was conducting the review, according to two U.S. officials who spoke with Bloomberg View on the condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to discuss it publicly. In February Cohen-Watnick discovered Rice’s multiple requests to unmask U.S. persons in intelligence reports that related to Trump transition activities. He brought this to the attention of the White House General Counsel’s office, who reviewed more of Rice’s requests and instructed him to end his own research into the unmasking policy.
The intelligence reports were summaries of monitored conversations — primarily between foreign officials discussing the Trump transition, but also in some cases direct contact between members of the Trump team and monitored foreign officials. One U.S. official familiar with the reports said they contained valuable political information on the Trump transition such as whom the Trump team was meeting, the views of Trump associates on foreign policy matters and plans for the incoming administration.
In a nutshell, what we’re looking at is this:
- Someone in the former POTA Administration – probably Obama himself – decided to monitor almost everyone connected with Trump when it finally dawned that he could potentially crush Hillary in the General Election.
- Because the data and information collected was “incidental,” most names were masked (a fancy term for redacted).
- Susan Rice, likely due to low IQ and a deviant drama queen attitude, decided to order intelligence officials to “unmask” the names of those involved – General Flynn being the most noteworthy figure currently named.
- Personnel throughout the government were allowed to look at what had been gathered, and almost certainly used the information to aid the Clinton Campaign, and to sabotage the State prior to Trump officially taking power on the 20th of January.
- Rice lied about her knowledge of the spying mission when interviewed on PBS roughly two weeks ago.
If Trump is savvy and ruthless enough, he now has enough ammunition to likely tackle the attacks of the Deep State and the (((figures))) behind the likely illegal gathering of data on himself and those closest to him during the most decisive phases of the Election and transition.
And I personally think he’ll go on the full offensive once we get even more of the puzzle completed.