This is hilarious.
Steve King obviously doesn’t believe in Cuomo’s bullshit. At the same time, he has to deal with political realities and can’t come out and be as blunt about it as we can.
– We don’t care that CNN and the Left is outraged. We don’t believe America and Europe can be the same civilization with somebody else’s babies.
– From 1790 until 1965, we had an immigration policy designed to preserve America as a White Man’s Country.
– We weren’t a “Melting Pot” either. The system we really had was Anglo-conformity. European immigrants conformed to norms and traditions established by the Anglo-American founding settlers. Non-Whites were generally thought to be incapable of doing so and were excluded from citizenship on racial grounds.
– The Lügenpresse has only promoted the idea that we are a “bastion of diversity” since the Bakke decision in 1978. See Peter Wood’s Diversity: The Invention of a Concept.
– We believe “diversity” is an unqualified weakness. The fact that Americans now have so little in common because we have jettisoned every point of solidarity – race, ethnicity, culture, religion, ideology, etc. – is the major reason why our government is so hopelessly dysfunctional.
– The population should be “white cleansed.” There’s nothing wrong with being White.
– The Immigration Act of 1924 was designed to keep out Somebody Else’s Babies. We need to return to the national origins system in order to maintain our racial and cultural integrity.
– America was all about whiteness until the Cold War era. That is when the notion was popularized that America is based on “values” and is a miniature version of the United Nations.
– We do want to exclude the babies of foreigners from many parts of the world. That’s because we want to remain an outpost of Europe. Immigrants from other parts of the world are undesirable.
– This country does need to be about White people raising their birthrate.
– No, a Muslim American from an Asian or African country is not equal to a European Christian American. We don’t want to encourage the growth of a Muslim population here. The Asiatic Barred Zone of 1917 banned immigration from the Middle East. That’s the type of immigration system we need.
– We do need more European babies and fewer babies from non-European groups. We want to remain a European country. Instead of taxing the White population to subsidize the growth of a vast Afro-Hispanic underclass, we should be doing the opposite.
– They’re not all equal. All men were not created equal. Civic nationalism is a failure. That’s what we believe.
– We don’t “hate” these people. We want to preserve our countries as a birthright for our descendants. We’re fine with them so long as they remain and reproduce in their own countries.
– It is a function of race. The integration of public schools actually shows that education and opportunity matters very little in racial outcomes.
– Finally, the trite phrase “diversity is our strength” wasn’t popularized until the 1980s. It is also preposterous. Diversity has always been a major geopolitical weakness exploited by our enemies. During the American Revolution, the slaves fought on the side of the British. During the Cold War, the Soviets attempted to incite blacks against Whites in order to exploit what they believed was a major national security vulnerability.
Note: Don’t miss Chateau Heartiste’s take on Steve King.