Skip to the five minute mark in the above video, filmed this morning on Fox News Sunday, to witness Republican strategist and devilish worm Karl Rove demand an immediate suspension of the Second Amendment, and subsequent gun confiscation.

Using the usual anti-Southern rhetoric common to invasive politicians, the former Senior Adviser to George W. Bush claimed the Charleston shooting of Wednesday night was the final straw, and only through drastic measures can further racial violence be averted.

Courtesy of the Daily Caller, and also available on majorityrebellion.com, we provide the full transcript of the treasonous coward, who has joined others in coming fully out of the woodwork.

WALLACE: How do we stop the violence?

ROVE: I wish I had an easy answer for that, but I don’t think there’s an easy answer.

We saw an act of evil. Racist, bigoted evil, and to me the amazing thing is that it was met with grief and love. Think about how far we’ve come since 1963. The whole weight of the government throughout the South was to impede finding and holding and bringing to justice the men who perpetrated the [Birmingham] bombing.

And here, we saw an entire state, an entire community, an entire nation come together, grieving as one and united in the belief that this was an evil act, so we’ve come a long way.

Now maybe there’s some magic law that will keep us from having more of these. I mean basically the only way to guarantee that we will dramatically reduce acts of violence involving guns is to basically remove guns from society, and until somebody gets enough “oomph” to repeal the Second Amendment, that’s not going to happen.

About the Author

Marcus Cicero
Proud White Man, devoted husband and father, and Occidental Dissent contributor.

50 Comments on "Neo-Conservative Traitor Karl Rove Calls For A Repeal Of Constitution’s Second Amendment"

1. Captain John Charity Spring MA | June 21, 2015 at 9:55 pm |

Instead of guns we can have 300lb blacks beheading off duty soldiers outside barracks. With rusty machetes. Yay!

2. ROVE: ‘Think about how far we’ve come since 1963.’

I think about it often. Society was more peaceful and far less dangerous. Negroes were unleashed and violent crime has skyrocketed.

Consider Chicongo Karl! Connect the dots! The problem is not Whitey. In a country of over 300 million people the problem is not guns- it’s blacks and browns for the MOST part. Chicago is not an anomaly. Same situation in every city, town and community enriched by diversity.

Tracking Chicago’s Gun Free Bloodbath

Chicago-murderChicago has some of the most strict anti-gun laws in all of the United States. Yet the whole city is a non-stop bloodbath. Every three and a half hours, someone is shot. Every twenty hours there is a murder.

(Guess who does the shooting and killing? Jose and Tyrone. Duh.)

For 2015, there have been 203 homicides. So far only 25% have resulted in someone being charged.

75% of the victims are black, and 20% are Hispanic.

86% of all Chicago are caused by a gunshot wound, despite strict gun control.

There have been 122 incidents of multiple people being shot. This has resulted in 42 fatalities.

In 2015, there have only been seven days without a single shooting or homicide. These were very cold days in January and February.

Of course, fatty Karl remains silent when Negroes beat, rob and kill Whites. Interracial crime is pretty much a black on white thing according to statistics.

But blubber boy only comments on the rare occassion when the shoe is on the other foot so to speak.

Damnable coward!

3. Until 2012, I thought Karl Roverrated was just an overrated goofball.

That year, I found out first hand out evil he is.

4. Karl Rove – the brains behind the George E Bush administration….

( a bit like bragging about being the captain of the Titanic )

5. James Owen | June 21, 2015 at 11:01 pm |

If they can remove that one, why not the others? Why not add a bunch more that appeal to the hordes of misfits and perverts?

6. Jack Ryan

You’re so right.

It is my contention that George W Bush won two Presidential elections in spite of Karl Roverrated, not because of him.

The political consultant class inside the beltway and in other places is largely a matter of falling and stumbling up the ladder. If you attach yourself to enough political candidates that happen to win, then it’s going to be assumed that you had something to do with their winning.

Karl Roverrated just happen to fall all the way to the top of the ladder.

7. Karl Roverrated’s theory is not only testable, but has actually been tested.

Violent areas are most often and most heavily black-liberal cities, where the 2nd Amendment is mostly a dead letter.

8. 1776is1984 | June 22, 2015 at 12:35 am |

like someone else said, where are the ‘conservatives’ that want to conserve anything? sarcasm.

9. PlayingRootsBackwards | June 22, 2015 at 12:46 am |

So, now Karl Rove is making noises about repealing the Second Amendment. That Carolina Coonshoot is turning out to be a really good Emmett Till opportunity.

In the 1950’s the communist Jews who controlled many news outlets used the murder of second generation pervert, Emmett Till, as the catalyst to advance their efforts to destabilize America through forced integration. They wove a heart-rending tale about a poor Black child from Chicago who was tortured and killed by three heartless Mississippi racists just for flirting with a White girl.

Those clever Sheenies managed to keep a lid on the fact that the GIRL was a married store clerk that Emmett showed his pecker to. She was the wife of one of the three men who had a party on Emmett’s black ass.

They also managed to hide the facts about Emmett’s dad. He was hanged by the U.S. Army in Italy during WWll for raping an Italian women and raping and killing two others.

Those noble Jews managed the sad Emmett Till tale so well that it was integral to the passing of the Civil Rights Act of 1957.

The Negrophiles and the anti-gun zealots are going to get a lot of mileage out of those 9 dead black liberation theology church folks. If you thought the War On Drugs has been entertaining, then you are going to be completely thrilled by the antics we’ll see when the War On Guns gets to the confiscation stage.

10. PlayingRootsBackwards says,”…Those clever Sheenies managed to keep a lid on the fact that the GIRL was a married store clerk that Emmett showed his pecker to. She was the wife of one of the three men who had a party on Emmett’s black ass…”

I didn’t know that! It’s amazing the lies and distortions.

11. People like Carl Rove and George Bush are very sick people. They are the sickos of this world. It’s like the sickness of the elites that prevails and infects. This sickness it taken as a normality and it’s mantel covers this country. If one escapes the mantel or matrix and sees the light it is he that is judged mentally ill. A world reversed.

12. What has Karl been smoking, or has he just lost his mind in total. BAD, BAD, idea. Our Government cannot protect us. Local police cannot protect us. NEVER repeal the 2nd Amend. or you will be helpless! Reliant only on the good nature of all the thugs running around our Country – they have no good nature. I am done with KARL, unless he admits to his insanity (temporary or otherwise).

13. Obviously, Mr. Rove is NOT as smart as he thinks. If someone is going to kill people, they can do it with or without a gun. I’d rather have my gun and at least have a chance to protect myself.

Furthermore, we don’t need Big Government telling us how to run our lives or how to protect our lives. If you don’t like the US Constitution and the amendments, there are planes leaving this country everyday. Get on one!!!

14. KARL ROVE IS A BIG IDIOT JUST LIKE THE OTHER GOP RHINOS—-FOX NEWS SHOULD GET RID OF THIS IDIOT JUST LIKE THEY DID DICKIE MORRIS

15. Michael Scott | June 22, 2015 at 12:36 pm |

From reading the comments, their plan is working, with statements like “coon shoot”, a race war is slowing re-emerging. The only saving grace so far is that the ones here that are saying it hide behind their internet firewall and fake screen names. Since you are too fat and lazy to be any part of ANY solution (good or bad) you should just sit back and point your diabetic fingers at someone else while you stuff your toothless face with GMO foods complaining.

If this offended you, you have just self identified.

16. James J Drost | June 22, 2015 at 12:44 pm |

Hick from the sticks,

There is indication that someone paid demonstrators at the Ferguson affair and brought in outsiders. Washington Post reporters were at the McDonalds across from where Mr. Brown was killed, 2 hours before the tragic event. Huumm?

Based on the last 50 years that I have been alive to see, I do not trust our government. If we remove the second amendment, as private citizens our goose is cooked. I have watched our freedoms go down the drain for more than 50 years; I have never voted for a president that I really wanted. I have voted in every election since I was 21, but always it was for what I believed to be the LESSER of TWO EVILS.
    We do not get to choose our president; the powers that be, trot a bunch of jug heads out for us to pick from, and Karl Rove is one that picks who will be trotted out.

This goes for most of the state offices as well. Big Money and Big Corporate America run this country.

17. Rove has become nothing more than a big mouth jerk. He thinks he can run his rhetoric on his radio program and everyone is going to listen. Shut up Rove you flaming hypocrite and take up cooking because you stink at world issues.

18. Didaskalos | June 22, 2015 at 12:57 pm |

Well, I’ve had a good life.
    It’s ending when someone comes for my gun or Bible

19. This is absolutely crazy. This guy needs to crawl back under the rock he came from. I’m Hispanic and don’t take offense that blacks and Hispanics are major players in killings. Every race has their bad apples, no matter the race. Some more than others. Murderers don’t need guns to kill. Plenty of whites are mass murderers and they didn’t use guns. I’m an avid 2nd Amendment supporter. If someone breaks into my home with the intention of harming my family…I could care less what race he is. He will be dealt with a severely by either a smith & Wesson or a Barretta. I’m in process of CCW. I will protect my family wherever I go. And if in public where a maniac is killing its my duty to take him down. Screw Karl Rowe and the horse he ride in.

20. more of the same | June 22, 2015 at 1:13 pm |

Just another white anti-White traitor. They look like us but have no loyalty to us.

21. Only Communists and other ‘wanna-be’ Dictators are FOR getting rid of guns. The GOP has turned ‘wanna-be Dictators’ and are supporting one now in office. NOW THE TRUTH comes out…NO DICTATOR has ever taken power without FIRST confiscating all citizen guns. That is why the 2nd Amendment was put in the Constitution, the founding fathers knew that truth. All such ‘wanna-be’s’ should be deported to Russia, China or IRAN since they obviously are NOT true Americans.

22. Joseph P. Bottini | June 22, 2015 at 1:16 pm |

I fear for the sanity of America. We have lost our moral moorings.
    All we have to do is follow the great commission and love each other.
    Those who do not live according to a respectful lifestyle, ought to be incarcerated.
    To reduce this number, of all cultures, we must create meaningful employment (CCC, WPA, PWA, Domestic Peace Corps) and live by the Jamestown rule; “He who will not work, shall not eat.”
    Work is the elixir of life that generates dignity for oneself and others.
    WORK is the answer; and prayer, serious prayer with Sunday a day of reverence to God our Almighty Father in Heaven.
    End of story.

23. Once our guns are gone, they can finish us off.

24. Commie karl kiss America’s ass it’s people like you and the demonazis that are causing our problems legal guns arent doing it ! Illegals and commies like you and the current administration oh yeah and thugs that the gov’t is giving a free ride! Never had a job or even looked for one!

25. Mr. Rove just lost me as someone who paid attention to what he had to say. He now is added to my list of MORONS!

26. the second amendment does not grant the right to defense and bearing arms. soooo who cares if they repeal it? defense and the right to choose how one wants to defend themselves is inalienable. i can buy a tank and choose that to defend myself if i want to and have the money to spend on it. maybe if idiot talking heads spent some time reading documents and getting some understanding they would stop wasting the public’s time with their idiocy.

27. My opinion of Karl Rove just went from admiration & respect to disgust.

28. Dissenting Voice | June 22, 2015 at 1:49 pm |

I was saddened to read comments on this blog, and a couple of them seem to support the violence last week in Charleston, S.C. We are a diverse nation, and our diversity is growing — much as our ancestors arrived here to find opportunity, that progress continues.

My grandparents came to this nation from different countries and different European ethnic groups. I was raised in a white area of Wisconsin on a dairy farm, but I’ve lived in cities for more than 40 years. I owned and used a gun on the farm, but I choose not to own one now.

I’ve found that, when I honestly talk with and really get to know the ‘other,’ I discover their humanity. ‘They’ are people who share the same aspirations that we have for ourselves and for our families. Recognizing those human aspirations, we live and work and socialize together.

I challenge those posting here to tell us how we can prevent the kind of horrific killing that occurred last week. And how would you propose to reduce our murder rates? [see Wikipedia https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate ]

Gun violence? [http://www.humanosphere.org/science/2014/03/visualizing-gun-deaths-comparing-the-u-s-to-rest-of-the-world/ ]

29. EruditeOne | June 22, 2015 at 1:56 pm |

30. Ralph Moran | June 22, 2015 at 2:11 pm |

I just checked around the country and found these MURDER RATES. Dallas, TX 12.4/1K, Houston,TX 7.23/1K, Los Angles, CA. 5.72/ 1K( but in Compton) it’s 21.42/1K. Inglewood,CA. 12.56/1K NY,NY5.05 Jersey City 4.37/1K Newark 34.42/1K Phx,AZ 8.28/1k San Antonio,TX. 5.56/1K SanJose CA. 3.01 and the surrounding area 3.11
    Absent were the rates for Chicago and area, Detroit and area. By tracking the Murder Rates we can see where the GUN laws work and where they don’t strict gun laws does not mean safer streets what now need to be referenced is the minority living areas and how they compare. Put one on top of the other and see what happens. It is NOT the white’s doing the murders it’s the minorities for the most part. Yes whites do kill but more minorities kill in proportion. This ought to set the left/socialist off.

31. jack ryan | June 22, 2015 at 2:12 pm |

“Instead of gutting the US Constitution residents of the USA would be better served if Constitutional Amendment II were amended to include a clause which requires all voters to own/possess firearms and ammunition at all times.”

JR responds:

Nah. And that is a emphatic no. Where the demographics in your area become the same as I experienced in New York City late 1980s, SS Chicago, believe me, you do not want the entire population to posses firearms and ammunition at all times.

If you really want that – please move to Mogadeshu Somalia.

Really folks – exposure to preachy, pushy, anti Southern, anti White Liberal Leftists, it does tend to make lots of us say really stupid things.

And….

Be careful what you wish for as you might get it.

It’s the same as hating on perfectly healthy groups of other White Indo European people as in:

“I hates the Russians, the French, English, Scandinavian blonde girls from Minnesota, family farmers from Wisconsin etc”.

Just don’t go down this path.

32. Rove should be denied any further comment on any media. His views are anti-constitutional, and his position allows him to spew his rhetoric that will promote the subjection of the citizens to become slaves of the state. There is no way to stop unstable individuals from acting out, and guns will be obtained by anyone who is willing to break the law. Therefore, those who are of stable mind must have a way to defend themselves from unstable individuals. Gun free zones attract those who want to cause death and destruction, because they will take a gun there anyway. The laws will not stop anyone from committing a crime, and making guns illegal will not stop someone from getting a gun. It is infinitely better to have everyone armed as opposed to making guns illegal. Everyone should be, and in reality is, responsible for their own safety and security. The government can not and does not guarantee that they will take the responsibility for individual safety and security.

33. Adrian Vance | June 22, 2015 at 2:19 pm |

Karl Rove did not endorse removing the Second Amendment. He said that would have to happen for gun control of the kind Mr. Obama wants to pass and that it would never happen.

Google “Two Minute Conservative” for clarity.

34. Once again Karl Rove demonstrates what the phrase “educated idiot” means. Rove, a Fox News “consultant”, has been a front man for special interests for years and is a standard-issue RINO. Rove has been the author of a number of losing election campaigns and seems intent on sticking to his losing ways. Goodbye Karl, see ya, wouldn’t want to be ya.

35. I heard the entire exchange and the was no suggestion that Rove would agree to repeal the 2nd amendment. I grow weary of cheap political hacks distorting everything.

36. Richard S. | June 22, 2015 at 2:41 pm |

Has Karl been drinking the Kool-Aid?

37. I was shocked to hear Rove spit such atrocious BS. Rove should practice what he preaches and get rid of any bodyguards heat have. Then he should join the Democrat Party.

I was equally shocked to see the racist trash saying that segregation was a good thing.
    The reason blacks are crime ridden and Chicago is Hell is because BIG GOVERNMENT DEMOCRATS INTENTIONALLY DESTROYED THE BLACK FAMILY.
    LBJ was one of the most hateful, racist men to ever occupy the White House, and his “Great Society” was INTENDED to re-enslave the black race who earned their freedom.

38. Bill William | June 22, 2015 at 2:49 pm |

I bet Karl Rove has a CCW and or a Bodyguard. Think he will give them up? When you have idiots like the NYC Mayor putting an end of “Stop and Frisk”. For “Chr**t Sake” let the Police try to protect us.

39. This Hell and bloodshed needs to stop some time. Why haven’t some of these passive aggressive politicions ever been threatened? This do-nothing congress has done nothing since it was elected. I always thought G.W. was their fair-haired boy. Now he is being dragged over the coals, just because he was in cahoots with this Karl Rove. I wish people would get proof before they make a lot of negative statements. HYPOCRISY IS ALIVE AND WELL IN AMERIKA!

40. Garry Fowler | June 22, 2015 at 3:05 pm |

I’m ashamed at how shallow most of you sound! It’s NOT because someone is black or brown that they shoot and kill. It’s because of the destruction of the family unit! Where are the poorest people? In the inner cities! Why are they predominately filled with black and brown folks? Because the blacks find it MUCH harder to find work, and the “Browns” refuse to integrate into OUR society!
    I’m a white guy that has watched my country go downhill for many years; based on the Lies of racial diversity! We USED to be a melting Pot…. Anybody remember that? But the New World Order/Liberal/Communist/Leftist have worked for many years to destroy the family. Historically, the white folks had the money, and so were better able to protect themselves from this. So the poorer folks keep getting poorer, and the rich get richer. The poor move into the cities where the Liberals promise to provide all their needs… But THEY LIE!! Take Any baby, ANY color, and put it into the other’s situation, and you’ll see the baby act like those in his surroundings every time! Why do these evil people want to destroy the family?? Because the family unit is the strongest link to a wholesome society. These evil folks want to control the world. Simple as that. Being proud to be an American has been replaced with “Gay Pride” or ” puerto rican” pride parades! Like it or not people, The Bible and it’s set of morals is what our society was based on. As we’ve “lost God”, we’ve lost control of our lives. Ben Franklin said that “They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.” ”Those Who Sacrifice Liberty For Security Deserve Neither.”
    WAKE UP!!

41. Charles Mozingo | June 22, 2015 at 3:12 pm |

I, up & until i read this this AM, had the utmost respect for Karl Rove. I also had the utmost respect, & voted for Mitt Romney, until this weekend. Karl Rove wants to repeal the 2nd Amendment, Romney says that the Confederate Battle Flag that flies on the SC State Grounds was the cause of the SC Murders. B/S. If nothing else the south, needs to seceed from the Union like it did in 1861. These guys have lost all creditibility in my book. They both can kiss off. I liked Romney, & also liked Karl Rove, but NOT ANY MORE.

42. Richard Florance | June 22, 2015 at 3:17 pm |

Gentlemen & Ladies: Karl Rove is being totally MISUNDERSTOOD! If every one of
    the “so-called sheep in the flock” would read Karl’s comments in their entirety and
    instead of “jumping on the bandwagon” against Karl – all he said was “until someone
    gets some OOMPH, to repeal the Second Amendment, then that is NOT going to happen!! WAKE UP, my Fellow – Republicans! Karl was speaking about the rising
    rhetoric against Gun Control being leveled at the Second Amendment by people
    from various political & social backgrounds that want Gun Control &/or getting
    getting rid of the Second Amendment. He NEVER said – even once – that HE was in
    favor of doing away with the Second Amendment! READ HIS TEXT -ABOVE!!

43. I am shocked and disgusted with Rove’s blabberings. All you have to do is look at the state of Chicago with the strictest gun laws in the country and the highest murder rate and Detroit, a liberal disaster, and a normal person can figure what the problem is. I have had my misgivings about him for quite awhile, but this idiotic commentary confirms it.
    Just another elitist idiot. FoxNews should be careful with putting these types on national TV.

44. Rove is an infil-traitor, trying to bring the GOP down from the inside. His “strategies” have been wrong for the past 30 years.

45. Hello!

I have something to say about what is going on and if you go to http://www.stopthecrime.net
    you will find out what is going on a certain Judge(former)Judge spells it out on what
    is going on it’s the fact that no one wants to know the Truth and when you get get
    rid of those Blinders that keeps you having Narrow Vision and finely decide that We
    had enough of the lies that we are Bombarded with than We can take the Country
    Back from The Federal Reserve and The Politicians Who lie and Cheat and keep
    Us Ignorant of the Truth Only until America Wakes Up before it’s too Late.

Ronald

46. Gary Kowalewski | June 22, 2015 at 4:07 pm |

This is just another example of why with the help of this corrupt Administration the once great nation is in the condition it is in.If this ignorance by those in charge fro the top on down this nation is doomed.

47. william Clark | June 22, 2015 at 4:33 pm |

Your wrong on what Rove said about repealing the 2nd Amend. He wasn’t saying that at all. wise up.

48. Bonnie Hurd | June 22, 2015 at 4:44 pm |

I don’t see how repealing the second amendment will stop violence. The instigators of the violence will still have guns and they will still try to disrupt things but now no citizen will be able to stop them cause they won’t have guns.

49. He was saying a repeal is not going to happen. He laid out the scenario that it would take, not the scenario that he wished for. I’ve heard many 2A advocates like me, also make that same statement, that the only way the gun grabbers could win, is through repeal. Someone should ask him if he was advocating for repeal, I highly doubt it.

50. Mr. Rove, like everyone else, is entitled to his opinion. That being said, nothing above mentioned attributes any particular value to his opinion, which in my view, on this subject is without worth, value or merit.

Comments are closed.