Change of plans …
It is short notice, but several of us are going to Oxford, MS this weekend to protest decades of political correctness that has eaten away at Southern heritage at Ole Miss:
– Renaming “Confederate Drive”
– Appointing a “Vice Chancellor of Diversity”
– Abandoning Colonel Reb for a politically correct mascot
– Installing plaques to “explain” Southern landmarks
– Banning “Dixie,” the chant “The South Will Rise Again,” and the Confederate Battle Flag at Ole Miss football games
I’m willing to take a stand. Who is with me?
Note: The Mid-South Flaggers have their own event scheduled.