Live Thread: 2013 BCS National Championship

Florida

Here’s a thread for OD readers who are watching the BCS championship game between Alabama and Notre Dame.

This entry was posted in Florida, Sports. Bookmark the permalink.

38 Responses to Live Thread: 2013 BCS National Championship

1. I honestly don’t care who wins this one. I haven’t followed college football much this year.

2. Touchdown Alabama … again.

3. Touchdown Alabama … 28 to 0.

4. LOL … that was the first half.

5. Touchdown Alabama … 35 to 0.

6. Jack Ryan says:

How about some comments here about the best college football team in the great Southern state of Tenneseee?

The Vanderbilt Commodores.

Forget about Notre Dame – ND has an infective Black quarterback, barely beat BYU.

How ’bout them Dores?!

7. Touchdown Notre Dame … finally.

8. #BCS on Twitter is full of Notre Dame jokes.

9. rjp says:

I quit watching some time ago. Then I found out Bobby Bowdin was the one who took WVU in the 70s to full-throttle black. I don’t watch anymore unless there is nothing better on.

I have never gotten the concept of sports team cheering. Those people on the field do not represent me. I have also never understood the “We’re number ONE”, when they are clearly number 5, 14, or 23.

10. Touchdown Alabama … 42 to 7.

11. Touchdown Notre Dame. 42 to 14.

12. I think the playoff system starts next year.

13. Denise says:

I hate football.

14. 313Chris says:

I was watching ‘Jurassic Park: The Lost World’ on Starz. Fake dinosaurs and (even) obnoxious Jews are preferable to a bunch niggers chasing a ball while Dixians worship them like Jeezus.

15. KGeorge says:

I’m a baseball fan, but just saw on Kosher Republic that Bama won, so came to congratulate you, HW. Sounds like it was a tsunami.

16. Did you watch the Michigan game?

17. I don’t care.

I had forgotten the game was today until I logged into Facebook. I postponed my gym session to watch the game. It is just an excuse for my brother and his friends to go out drinking in Tuscaloosa.

18. 313Chris says:

I wasn’t even aware there were football games on tonight. Not my thing. But I will watch the Australian Tennis Open when it begins later this month.

19. rjp says:

I like the Australian Open. Hard courts ….

20. Steve E says:

Why are a bunch of white Southern Nationalists excited about a collection of stupid black “college” football players? I’m proud to say that this Richmond (Va.) native was pulling for–mostly white–ND. My team lost.
    (I did not not realize the game was last night until I looked at ESPN ten minutes ago.)

21. Bernie says:

Bama was slightly whiter than I expected. ND was majority white but had a midget quotaback who could not throw the ball (like 95% of them) and that made them seem less white to me.

Would love for one of the teams with 15-16 white starters like BYU, Wisconsin or Boise State to win next year.

Gotta say, it does get me depressed watching thousands of conservative white Southerners cheering on a mostly Negro team against a majority white team.

22. I’ll definitely watch the Oz Open!

Tried to watch the game lastnite but espn was showing a white boy from ‘bama in Haiti doing the self-negation thing. Sad stuff.

23. Jack Ryan says:

“Hunter Wallace says:
    January 8, 2013 at 3:50 am
    Touchdown Notre Dame … finally.

I said on Twitter to send in Vanderbilt. A rematch with Texas A&M or Georgia would have been worth watching. This is a massacre.”

Ryan responds:

thanks for the kind words Hunter about my college Vanderbilt, and thanks for being my “wing man” down in Nashville as we chatted up young females in honky tonks on Broadway the night before Vandy won our first bowl game since World War II – too bad the pretty girls were all from Chicago, Ohio, Pennsylvania instead of sweet Southern gals.

The rough reality with American college football is that the very best teams are using Black gladiatorial slaves. Individual, talented White college players can do well, but it is next to impossible for free White college students to defeat a whole army of Black gladiatorial slaves, bred and trained their whole lives for this group combat. We shouldn’t lose too much sleep over this as how would some High IQ Chinese or Koreans do against such Black slaves?

For those who like football, I suggest following a subset of college football where the players really are student athletes – teams like Stanford, Northwestern, Vanderbilt, BYU etc. other alternatives are to just give up on college football, college hockey is very exciting these days. I am eagerly awaiting the South’s shift away from Football to hockey.

If your whole Southern community is hooked on SEC football, support Vandy or strongly put out the truth that SEC powers like Bama and LSU use Black slaves in everything besides the QB and kicker positions.

24. Dixiegirl says:

Steve E says:

One sport’s fan told me it was b/c they were such incredible athletes, and pointed out they are well-covered. He would not watch basketball b/c players were not veiled in their uniforms.

It occurs in colosseums, stadium, arena, etc. No longer “at home” or “away.” Very Roman. Gladiator. Who can buy the best wins. Like the Northeast vision of the country, generally, where they “IMPORT THE BEST!”

It doesn’t get more NON-Nationalist than the values that underpin the game. It reflects the mentality of those in power.

25. Jack Ryan says:

“Bama was slightly whiter than I expected. ND was majority white but had a midget quotaback who could not throw the ball (like 95% of them) and that made them seem less white”

Ryan responds:

Agreed. I called this game in my local bar, predicted that ND’s QB would be a bust. I predicted a score of 35-10 and Bama almost had the 35 points in the first quarter.

The White ‘Bama QB was in complete control and acted very White, so the night wasn’t a complete bust. Black QBs have been failing miserably in the pros and to a lesser extent in college. Anybody else notice all the hype about

RGIII

Sounds like R2d2

26. Jack Ryan says:

Dixiegirl writes:

“Despite the fact that the teams still have regional reference (the L.A. so-and-sos, the Alabama so-and-sos)— it has become a yankee game, reflective of the Northeast values, the emphasis not on region, sportsmanship, but buy and selling the players.”

Ryan responds:

I disagree, these huge stadiums packed with all White Southerners cheering for virtually all Black SEC football gladiators, looks like slavery has returned. The Black football stars/gladiators don’t get paid, they just get fed, bred for physical labor.

27. RobRoySimmons says:

HW how is T town? Had a friend I worked with offshore who came from Fayette or Fayetteville an hour North of there, he was an Auburn fan. First person I knew with an AR-15 and this was back in the stone age of the 80s, and he ran marathons with all his friends from the area. Nice area, but my racial internal time piece cannot get used to a climate where the trees only shed leaves and not drop them for a season.

28. Jim says:

I can’t beleive I watched that whole game. What a snooze.

29. John Thomas says:

Judeo Nigger Ball Sports is no good. The Evil Ones glorify the darkies and if there is a whigger who can play good – he is usaully some kind of degenerate. Sports is just out and out Judeo brain washing. If you want to glorify somebody—glorify the ones like Gordon Kahl or Robert Matthews and many more who died in ZOG Dungeons like Bruce Pierce. To hell with Judeo Darkie Sports…..This is not the 50s were Rebel flags flew at the games…. This is now—in the Khazar World Plantation Empire. To hell with the ZOG Kahil!!!!!!!!!!! Martin Lindstedt says we must let nature take its course and go underground off radar to survive the implosion of Babylon…Let The Dinasour Elites die…Racism is sports …oh aint it so bad…Monkies are Monkies…

30. John says:

Could the Candie Land Mandingo Combat Ring be based on thesehttp://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Kings_Mountain gladiatorial college spectacles? Sounds like it. The Chancellor of the University as a Dragon.

31. John says:

I don’t know how that was pasted in.

Ignore the King’s Mountain cut n paste bit.

32. Thomas says:

Hi,

I just wanted to ask Hunter Wallace a question, (take notice that English is my third language). From what I understand this is Mr Wallaces blog (nice blog btw).

You earlier wrote about IQ and “regress towards the mean”, I have some trouble understanding this part, because my understanding is that intelligence is inheritable,
    at least the greatest portion of it. Children of doctors go on to be doctors and so forth.

I have always been worried about the development that intelligent women aren’t having much children, I have always thought that it would mean that our average intelligence lowers, are you saying this is incorrect?

Evolutionary psychologists think that our higher average intelligence is because of the cold and other circumstances that killed off all the dumb people, leaving intelligent people like myself behind.

Grateful for an answer.

33. It is a White college town.

34. Thomas says:

Hmm? My question was not regarding to the topic.

35. emdfl says:

What the heck is this “BCS” that I keep seeing everywhere?

36. John says:

It’s as simple as saying it and just sticking with it. There are establishment academics who are willing to say what must be said.