Lawrence Auster explains why VFR has begun to singlemindedly focus on black-on-white crime:
“Nonwhite violence against whites is the ultimate concretization of white America’s inclusion of and surrender to nonwhite and non-Western peoples. It is where the rubber meets the road on the path to national suicide.”
The CofCC is similarly focused on black crime.
(1) I’m convinced the White aversion to blacks is greater and cuts deeper than any other racial issue. It is the rock on which the ship of anti-racism will be split. Historically, black people have played the starring role in such transitions.
(2) The spread of smart phones and social media has reinvigorated the issue. Now Whites can see black crime, the information gets past the MSM censors, and it confirms racial stereotypes and hardens racial attitudes more than any other wedge issue.
(3) The Obama presidency has “painted the White House black” which has stoked White racial anxiety.
(4) In hindsight, the attacks on the Tea Party as “racist” was a huge turning point because it diminished the fear of being labeled a “racist” among ordinary conservatives, and pushed lots of them over the Rubicon into iconoclasm.
(5) As the economy has soured, illegals have been shifting about the country. Large numbers of them have left communities in which they used to work as construction laborers.
Ever since South Carolina passed its immigration law, the front in the immigration wars has shifted to the federal courts. Immigration is not as hot an issue as it was a few years ago.
(6) Black Memorial Day 2011 and the rise of flash mobbing was a turning point that led to a groundswell of interest in the racialist and conservative blogosphere.
(7) As the recent BuzzFeed article illustrates, the slow burning race war has finally broken out and gained traction, which is why you see racialists pushing the speer deeper with renewed enthusiasm.
(8) There is a palpable fear in White America that a Negro Revolt is just over the horizon. The Trayvon Martin story crystallized those fears.
(9) Racialists want to be on top of the story when something like the 2011 UK Riots break out here.