Kyle Rogers of CofCC.org deserves a big round of applause from the pro-White community for pushing back so hard against the Trayvon Martin story and the ridiculous narrative of black victimhood that is being pushed by CNN and the MSM.
The Examiner.com article he wrote has gotten almost 40,000 Facebook shares. Rogers was contacted by the AP and was given the opportunity to further attack the credibility of the MSM over their biased coverage of the Trayvon Martin story.
Trayvon Martin is the latest in a series of fake “civil rights martyrs” created by the MSM. Before Martin, there was the Jena 6, the Duke Lacrosse Stripper, OJ Simpson, Rodney King and Tawana Brawley. The tradition of fake “civil rights martyrs” and fake righteous black indignation goes all the way back to Rosa Parks.
Here’s what we know:
(1) We know that the MSM continues to use outdated photographs of Trayvon Martin to deliberately portray a 17-year-old, 6’2″ football player as an innocent and sympathetic young adolescent.
(2) We know that George Zimmerman is Hispanic. He comes from a multiracial family. There is no evidence that Zimmerman is a White racist. This story has nothing to do with the White community.
(3) We know that Trayvon Martin had been suspended from high school for some reason. Just like the Jena 6, he is not the poor little darling he is being made out to be by the media.
(4) We know from an eyewitness that Trayvon Martin attacked George Zimmerman, that Zimmerman was on the ground and that Martin was on top beating him, that Zimmerman was heard screaming on the 9/11 call before Martin was shot and killed.
(5) We know that George Zimmerman was within his rights to defend himself and his community from Trayvon Martin.
(6) We know that is the reason that George Zimmerman was not arrested by the police. It was a clear cut case of self defense under the Florida “Stand Your Ground” law.
(7) We know that this happened in a gated community that is only 49 percent White and that there have been robberies, burglaries, and shootings by the Black Undertow in that community. That is why Trayvon Martin looked like such a suspicious character.
(8) Finally, we know that Zimmerman was bleeding from the back of his head when the police arrived, and that there were grass stains on his pants. This is consistent with the story provided by the eye witness. Fox Tampa Bay has finally blown the lid off this whole fake story by repeating what Fox Orlando had reported earlier.
Kyle Rogers spotted the single most important fact in the whole case in one of the few media outlets that reported the story before Organized Blackness swung into action and created its own narrative:
“But one man’s testimony could be key for the police.
“The guy on the bottom who had a red sweater on was yelling to me: ‘help, help…and I told him to stop and I was calling 911,” he said.
Trayvon Martin was in a hoodie; Zimmerman was in red.
The witness only wanted to be identified as “John,” and didn’t not want to be shown on camera.
His statements to police were instrumental, because police backed up Zimmerman’s claims, saying those screams on the 911 call are those of Zimmerman.
“When I got upstairs and looked down, the guy who was on top beating up the other guy, was the one laying in the grass, and I believe he was dead at that point,” John said.”
Let’s be honest here.
This has nothing to do with Trayvon Martin. It has everything to do with the foul mood that the African-American community is in right now. Just two weeks ago, Al Sharpton was in Alabama to lead a march from Selma-to-Montgomery to protest the threat posed by Voter ID laws.
Sharpton marched from Selma (which has a black mayor) through Lowndes County (which is controlled by African-Americans) through West Montgomery (which is represented by blacks on the Montgomery City Council). Five years after Alabama passed a Voter ID law, Barack Hussein Obama won Dallas County, Lowndes County, and Montgomery County in the 2008 presidential election.
Organized Blackness was already grandstanding in Selma earlier this month before it seized upon the Trayvon Martin story. The Selma-to-Montgomery march failed to attract sustained national attention and the so-called martyrdom of Trayvon Martin is now being spun into the preexisting narrative of black victimhood as a substitute.
George Zimmerman should be praised by his neighbors for attempting to defend their gated community from a notorious criminal element. Trayvon Martin would still be alive today if he hadn’t been stupid enough to violently attack Zimmerman. He got himself killed. It is no one’s fault but his own.
The black community is clearly trying to use Trayvon Martin as an excuse to jumpstart something … but what? The 2011 England Riots were sparked by the shooting and death of Mark Duggan by the Metropolitan police.
Is that where we are going? Is George Zimmerman going to be lynched to appease Organized Blackness? Are race riots what Dr. Boyce Watkins was hinting at on NewsOne.com when he said, “It’s time for something to change, and it’s time for that change to come by any means necessary.”
Update: The Trayvon Martin FAQ provides further details. Zimmerman claims that Martin attacked him from behind. The injuries to the back of his head were consistent with his testimony.
Note: It turns out that Jonatha Carr’s violent chimpout at Florida Atlantic University – in which she threatened to kill White people and denounced Jews before she was tased – was over the Trayvon Martin case.