(1) In Salon, Michael Lind figures out that human beings are social animals. There isn’t any logical connection between Darwinism and secular humanism.
From a strict evolutionary perspective, black people are distant cousins of White people, whereas Europeans are more closely related to us. If conscience has an evolutionary basis, then it is reasonable to assume that White people will naturally sympathize more with their own kin than with more distant relatives like African-Americans.
(2) In City Journal, James Wilson discusses the connection between resegregation and violent crime. The violent crime rate has declined because of neo-segregation: white flight to distant suburbs, massive incarceration costs, the exploding costs of the criminal justice system, the massive costs of fighting drug abuse in black communities, the maturation of the “home security industry,” etc.
Black people don’t have to steal from Whites to loot White households. They just have to elect “representatives” who will rob White people through the welfare state. In such a way, black people can sing odes about the EBT card.
(3) In Mother Jones, Kevin Drum figures out that there is a connection between the recent “economic malaise” and the lack of any slack in world oil production. OPEC won’t raise oil production above a certain level because it can’t do it anymore.
(3) James Howard Kunstler and Richard Heinberg discuss the latter’s timely new book “The End of Growth.”
(4) Rick Perry continues to change his position on immigration in preparation for the 2012 presidential campaign. His latest maneuver is to bill the Obama administration $349 million dollars for the cost of incarcerating illegal aliens.
(5) The Rev. Pat Robertson sees Hurricane Irene and the Beltway earthquake as acts of God. This is a good indicator of what American Christians are thinking right now.
(6) In the New York Times, Charles Blow attacks the primitive religious notion that the sexual appetites of mankind should be restrained by religion, culture, ethics, tradition and law.
BRA’s columnist at the New York Times is smarter than God, wiser than the prophets, and more experienced than centuries of human experience in addressing this particular subject.
As Greece, Spain, Japan, and Italy go through their economic death rattle on national television in the 2010s, this will be a good column for the history books.
(7) In the New York Times, Rep. John Lewis attacks the recent surge of Voter ID laws in the American South. He sees it as a reincarnation of “the poll tax” which erected a barrier between morons and the ballot box in the Jim Crow era.
According to Rep. John Lewis, he is the son of an Alabama sharecropper, he experienced Jim Crow first hand, he experienced the “second class citizenship” first hand, which consisted of having to use a different restroom.
Rep. John Lewis is originally from Banks, AL which is a small town in Pike County, Alabama in the Alabama Black Belt. As a native of East Alabama, I am extremely familiar with Banks which is right down the road from my hometown, although I doubt John Lewis has been there in thirty or forty years.
John Lewis “doesn’t give a rip” about Banks, AL. He represents a black hole in Atlanta, Georgia. He has spent years in Washington, DC.
As a “student,” Rep. John Lewis was a leader of the Student Non-Violent Coordinating Committee, which included such stars of the “Civil Rights Movement” as Diane Nash and Stokely Carmichael.
Why doesn’t John Lewis write about the time that his own organization (a) embraced black power, (b) pioneered the black panthers in Lowndes County, (c) repudiated non-violence, (d) embraced violent methods, (e) purged its own White members like those “Freedom Rider” fools like Peck and Zwerg, and (f) embraced communism by going to places like North Vietnam and Cuba to hang out with Ho Chi Minh and Fidel Casto?
It is probably because that story is a little too embarrassing for Rep. John Lewis who is a “mainstream politician” in Black Run America!
Why is Rep. John Lewis so committed to an unfettered right to vote? Because if black people keep voting for John Lewis on the basis of race he will keep going to Washington, DC where he can vote to rob White taxpayers to redistribute their wealth to his black constituents.
(8) Selywn Duke continues a probing investigation of multiculturalism.
(1) Does Matt Parrott work for the Jews? You can find out at Fair and Delightsome.
(2) Alex Linder explains the grand strategy of VNN Forum: in order to rise to power in White America, we must declare war on our own neighbors, insult them, preach blasphemy, do our best impression of Satan, and force them to choose between their sense of morality and the party line as interpreted by the town fool of Kirksville.
(3) The divine Linder’s madness at VNN Forum is so breathtaking that even Greg is backpedaling and responding to him with my old “mainstreaming” theory of discursive spaces from two years ago.
After all, “mainstreaming” is really nothing more than taking various ideas from multiple sources and translating them (as Luther did in the Reformation) into a language and discourse (into the common tongue) that ordinary people can understand and identify with.