Ron Paul is right that we need to “End the Fed.” Unfortunately, he doesn’t go nearly far enough for my tastes.
We need to “End the USA.” By that I mean we need to get out from underneath Washington, New York City, and Los Angeles before these three places take the entire country down with them like the Titanic.
Unlike the “Neo-Confederates,” I am not going to argue against the USA on the basis of Lincoln’s actions in the War Between the States. Instead, I will argue that we have little other choice, if those of us in the Heartland want to preserve some remnant of American civilization in the 21st century.
(1) Progressive academics are convinced that the American South needs over 100 million immigrants from Latin America. It “costs the world trillions” because the poorest people in Africa, Asia, and Latin America are not allowed to waltz into Tennessee and Georgia.
(2) The Bloomberg headline “Wall Street Aristocracy Got $1.2T in Loans” is the most powerful argument for secession that has been heard in the United States since 1861.
Wall Street and the Federal Reserve are colluding to wreck our national finances in the American South. They are enslaving future generations of Whites to Chinese bondholders for they can live like an aristocracy in the Hamptons.
(3) This massive new MLK Memorial has been unveiled on BRA’s National Mall in Washington is the final straw. It is the definitive proof that no one who was ever born south of the Mason-Dixon line should ever bother with that place again.
It is decision time:
(1) Are we willing to be chained to the Federal Reserve forever?
(2) Are we willing to be chained to Wall Street forever?
(3) Are we willing to be chained to Washington’s immigration policies, racial policies, and economic policies forever?
(4) Are we willing to let Hollywood and the “Mainstream Media” interpret the past, present, and future forever?
(5) Are we willing to be chained to a federal government that openly discriminates against Whites in the name of promoting diversity?
(6) Do we really intend to spend our lives paying interest on Washington’s national debt?
My answer is “no.”
Lest I be accused of “refighting the Civil War,” I will point out that the rich and responsible states like North Dakota and Wyoming get nothing out of Wall Street and Washington but debt and taxes, and nothing out of Hollywood but “Brokeback Mountain.”
Suppose we were to secede and create our own federal government with our own currency and banking system. Would we be better off than we are today? Perhaps the West that was lost to the CSA in 1865 could be won by 2050?
Update: Enjoy the Lincoln cult bringing out the knives to assassinate Africanus the First before he does any further damage to Lincoln’s Union.
The real “Man of Sorrows” was Jefferson Davis who is buried in Richmond which has been transformed under Lincoln’s Union from the capitol of the Confederate States of America into a degenerate black hole.
How many soldiers gave their lives to defend the capitol of the South? Do you suppose they are spinning in their graves at what Richmond has become in the year 2011? Every generation from Jamestown through Appomattox to the Baby Boomers are spinning their graves.