In an effort to garner a wider audience for the “hate truth” in the great state of Alabama, Occidental Dissent has launched a mirror blog on The Montgomery Advertiser.
We’re planning to discuss interesting topics there such as …
(1) The mythical black farmers of Barbour County.
(2) Who rides the bus now in Montgomery?
(3) How the stimulus package is being spent in Selma – over $9 million dollars so far – where no one can cut the grass, fix a pothole, or pick up the trash in front of the “Welcome to Selma” sign.
(4) The untimely demise of the Tuskegee Wal-Mart and its connection to the “food desert” in Macon County.
(5) Preparing ourselves for “The Day The EBT Card Stops Working.”
(6) The computers at the Birmingham Public Library which African-Americans are using to download pornography and perform lewd sexual acts in front of library staff.
(7) The impending bankruptcy of Jefferson County and its connection to the black hole in Birmingham.
(8) What to do if you find yourself in a 365Black situation such a “flash mob” of youths, a “strong arm” robbery, or a wilding attack at McDonald’s.
(9) The Color of Crime in Alabama with a special focus on interracial rape statistics and a comparative analysis with lynching in the Jim Crow era.
OD will be traveling to Montgomery soon to prepare material for the release of our very first “Intelligence Report” on “violent extremists” operating in the Montgomery metropolitan area.
Basically, what we want to do is to find out how many Tea Party extremists have been responsible for murders, rapes, robberies, and aggravated assaults in Montgomery, determine the race of the arrestees, identify the “high crime areas,” and plot their geographic distance to the SPLC.
It is our belief that Mark Potok isn’t reporting on the “violent extremists” operating within a 10 mile radius of his own house which the entire city of Montgomery seems to be moving away from.
I want to to stress here that Occidental Dissent practices “non-violence.” Unlike the African-American thugs who destroyed Montgomery Mall, the black serial rapist in Tuskegee who forced Whites to desert Macon County, or the “civil rights activists” in SNCC who integrated Montgomery’s Greyhound bus station, we do not use violence to achieve our objectives.
We rely upon “non-violent tactics” like financial audits, history lessons, and objective descriptions of reality which highlight the disconnect between the facts on the ground and how they are portrayed in BRA’s media.
With Gannett taking a 22 percent hair cut in the 2Q of 2011, the collapse of BRA’s Montgomery Advertiser can’t be that far away. Someone will have to move into the vacuum and become Central Alabama’s news leader.