There are 27 names on this list who have raised more than $500,000 for Barack Hussein Obama’s reelection in 2012:
(1) Anna Wintour (New York City)
(2) Frank White Jr. (Washington, DC)
(3) Andrew Tobias (Miami, FL)
(4) Jane Stetson (Norwich, VT)
(5) Andy Spahn (Los Angeles, CA)
(6) Michael Smith (Los Angeles, CA)
(7) Robert Sherman (Boston, MA)
(8) Eugene Sepulveda (Austin, TX)
(9) Kirk Rudy (Austin, TX)
(10) Azita Raji (Belvedere, CA)
(11) Charles Myers (New York City)
(12) Noah Mahmet (Los Angeles, CA)
(13) Andres Lopez (San Juan, Puerto Rico)
(14) Orin Kramer (Englewood, California)
(15) Lena and John Kennedy (Pasadena, CA)
(16) Michael Kempner (Cresskill, NJ)
(17) Jeffrey Katzenberg (Universal City, CA)
(18) Steven Green (Miami Beach, FL)
(19) Mark and Nancy Gilbert (Boca Raton, FL)
(20) John Emerson (Beverly Hills, CA)
(21) Blair Effron (New York City)
(22) Jon Corzine (Hoboken, NJ)
(23) Jack and Eileen Connors (Boston, Mass)
(24) David and Rhonda Cohen (Philadelphia, PA)
(25) Marc Benioff (San Francisco, CA)
(26) Denise Bauer (Belvedere Tiburon, CA)
(27) Rob Barber (Cambridge, Mass)
I suggest we play a game: let’s start researching the top donors for we can get the information into Google search results.
Is Prof. Cornel West right? Is Barack Hussein Obama the black mascot of Wall Street? At this rate, Obama will enter the Guinness Book of World Records as the most expensive African slave in world history.
Team Obama is a bunch of rich DWLs and Jews who have bought themselves the blackface of moral authority – in the form of Barack Hussein Obama, African prince like Kunta Kinte – to stamp on their preferred public policies.
MLK was no different: in the 1960s, King and his SCLC preachers financed themselves through the New York, Los Angeles, and Washington synagogues.
Update: As the links above show, Prof. West is correct that Obama has strong ties to Wall Street through “bundlers” like Orin Kramer and Charles Myers, and it is true that Obama is at least partially “a black mascot of Wall Street” (or the investment banking community), but a more complex picture emerges when you follow the links above.
A preliminary analysis shows that “Team Obama” is drawn heavily (more like almost exclusively) from rich urban enclaves scattered across the country. There is the Wall Street money, the South Florida money, the Hollywood money, the People’s Republic of Austin money, etc.
Team Obama doesn’t exist in the Heartland. There isn’t a single major bundler on this list from states like Kansas, Idaho, Utah, and Arizona.
The most interesting donors on the Obama 2012 list are Mark and Nancy Gilbert of Boca Raton, FL who seem to have bought America’s foreign policy toward Israel.
Just listen to excerpts from this letter from Mark and Nancy Gilbert where they crow about Obama’s support for Israel:
– President Obama and his team are spending more time on this issue than almost any other issue facing our country today
– President Obama and our Congress have provided Israel with every cent (and then some) of foreign assistance requested by Israel
– President Obama has restored Israel’s QME (qualitative military edge) which had been neglected for the last 8 years
– President Obama is the FIRST American leader to say – in an Arab country (Egypt) that the Arab world must recognize Israel as a JEWISH state and in a support of Israel’s legitimacy to affirm the –quote- “unshakeable “ bond between the USA & Israel
– President Obama & team played a critical role in leading a UNANIMOUS vote to include Israel in the OECD (Organization of Economic Cooperation & Development). The vote was 31-0 admitting Israel to this prestigious organization
– President Obama has dispatched leaders of the Joint Chiefs to Israel not once, but four times already in his less-than-2-years in office ( before that the Joint chiefs had not been in Israel for YEARS (not once during the ‘last’ administration)
– The Obama administration has integrated US missile technology into Israel’s expanding missile shield. NO OTHER AMERICAN PRESIDENT HAS DONE THIS.
– The Obama administration continues to fund development of ARROW-3, Israel’s advanced long-rage, high-altitude system for countering Iranian ballistic missiles
You can’t make this shit up!
The Gilberts have already made another $500,000 down payment on America’s special relationship with Israel for the next four years. I guess they weren’t deterred by Bibi’s reception in Washington.
John Bonnell Emerson, a Los Angeles investment banker, is another string puller on this list who needs to come under scrutiny from the “hate roots.” Obama seems to have appointed him to important positions involving trade policy.