Temper tantrums and the circle girls.

I happened to be at the local mall recently. I loathe malls and was only there to buy a belated birthday gift with a gift certificate I had gotten. As I’m sitting on a bench sipping coffee I noticed 2 or 3 women walking in a circle. They kept walking in a circle over and over again. I thought this is odd, is this some sort of workout routine? Then I realized it couldn’t be so I asked the local security guard.

I said are these women working out? They’re not dressed for working out, they’re dressed for show. He said no, I call them the circle girls. The circle girls I said? What is this? He said we have women and some men here every day who wonder around the mall. They don’t have any money left, their cards are maxxed out but they’re still conditioned to go to the mall and window shop. So they wander around a few hours and come home. He said it’s usually the same gang of about a dozen women.

Hmmmmm……..interesting.

So I’m thinking there is more to this phenomenon. Then I realized how angry many Americans are. Are they angry that they don’t have a job or are they angry that the credit card is dried up and there is no more money OR the men they’ve been leeching off of are broke as well or dumped their sorry gold digging ass?

Up until 3 years ago the malls here were full of people shopping and buying in an orgiastic pace. Ms. Shopaholic (who had the illegal alien nanny and gardener working on her McMansion) was at the mall on Saturdays, with or without the kidlets. First it was a stop at the Gap Store, followed by Nordy’s (for those of you who don’t know that the catch phrase for Nordstrom’s) and then lunch at a mall restaurant. Usually the server is white but many times they are from another country with the illegal alien busboys and dishwashers in the background. You usually had the Jews on Sunday since they go to the temple (yeah right) on Saturdays.

Then off to the Asian Star Nail salon to get their mani/pedi with Vietnamese women squeaking and squawking in their own language while they’re doing your bidding. I used to laugh at the irony of some of the women who came to that nail salon. While many were hot, many were NOT. It never ceased to amaze me how these obese white women would spend all this money on their toes and nails and bleached highlighted short hair. I guess they thought that no one would notice they were 300 pounds if they had those ghetto nails.

I stopped going to those nail salons many years ago. I realized as a single woman most straight men don’t care about mani/pedi. They like women with long hair and healthy looking bodies. Plus I think those Asian women talked about me when I came in, like they do everyone. I’m sure they said here comes that Annie sashaying around with her booty and boobs and lording it over the rest of us with flat chests and pancake asses.

All that money these white women were spending at the mall could have been used to stay at home, home school their kids and put money away so that the hubby didn’t have to kill himself working 80 hours a week. Now don’t get me wrong, the women aren’t the only ones to blame here, the men who wanted these trophy wives knew exactly what they were getting into to.

Up until about 2007 Californians were on a spending orgy. Bought houses they couldn’t afford hoping the price would continue to go up and up like my beautiful balloon. Once the house had equity in it, they would take out a home equity loan and pay off that $50K MasterCard. Spending $50K requires a lot of energy and work to spend. Energy that needs downtime relaxation in the form of a mani/pedi at the Me Love You Long Time nail salon. (I can barely stand the .99 store long enough to spend $5).

Slowly but surely the house started losing value and the cards began to fall. One doesn’t have to be an economist to see the handwriting on the wall, it’s simple math. You export jobs and import illegals; you have a disaster on your hands, pure and simple.

So now the anger I see in my city is not at the government, it’s a temper tantrum that the compulsive obsessive mall shopping has stopped and these ladies don’t know what to do with themselves.

I grew up in a different era. You didn’t buy things you couldn’t afford and you paid for most things in cash. You rarely dined out (my grandma’s cooking was better than Denny’s) and you made do with what you had. Instead of throwing something out, you either got it fixed or did without until you could buy another. Maybe I’m weird, but if I can’t afford something I don’t buy it. I cook (I rarely dine out), I sew and crochet, go to gun shows, tea party rallies and stab blow up dolls, that’s my form of fun.

35 Comments on "Temper tantrums and the circle girls."

1. Kulak's Never Learn | May 27, 2010 at 5:34 pm |

Yup, White ‘Kulaks’ have the ‘privilege’ of paying for their own dispossession! Absolutely unparalleled in history.

This is one top-notch article, Annie.

2. Kulak's Never Learn | May 27, 2010 at 5:34 pm |

One of your best articles Annie.

3. Great post, Annie. The circle girls are like the German shepherds that still patrolled the boundaries of the Berlin Wall after the Wall itself was gone.

It’s good to hear someone describe the hell that is modern consumerist America. I hope it’s almost over, and we transition to something different and more sane.

One of the most important lessons I have learned is to be an entrepreneur rather than an employee, and don’t let other people emotionally blackmail you. Control over your own life is very important. I see these guys working crazy hours so their wives can go shopping, the men are getting fat, they are miserable, they are destroying their health, while the wifey spends the money on Mexican landscapers and Vietnamese nail salon and Chinese stuff so Jews can profit. Ugh!

4. Well said both of you. I honestly don’t think alot of these white women will survive a crash, suicide is quite likely. Here in Illinois it is not as bad as Cali, our bubble somewhat less, but the slow grind continues. Shopping centers might be off their bubble highs but not empty, restaurants still doing ok. It comes down to white people still feeling confident in their futures, so I can see why the sand states with their demographic onslaught race replacement genocide being in the dumpster.

5. May I suggest tempering your terminology a bit, the term “Ms. White Race Traitor” will frighten off 99% of the general public who came across article who probably agree with it’s content. Jared Taylor always moderates the tone of AR so it is approachable by the general public and when I stumbled across his 1996 conference on C-SPAN I found myself in agreement and wondered why no one else was discussing the implications off all these foreigners showing up, taking our jobs, and voting in our elections. Had the conference speakers used buzzwords that only resonate with .001% of the public such as “mud” or “race traitor” I would have changed the channel and never have googled Taylor a few years later when the internet came out.

I did find the comment about the extravagant “hair and nails” nonsense women go through. I remember there was this women in HR who must have spent a fortune on fancy hair, nails, jewelry, and “pant suits” trying to look like a playboy bunny. I chuckled to myself thinking she must think that no one is going to notice how fat she is. The truth is “that look” is a turnoff to men and comes across as a billboard shouting out how incredibly vain they are. That stuff is more meant as a status symbol to show off to other women. When a thin women overdoes the whole “salon” thing they look like a Puerto Rican prostitute, even worse when a fat one does it they end up looking like “Divine.”

6. Annie Oakley | May 27, 2010 at 7:43 pm |

Nightowl – good point on the comment. I changed it to Ms. Shopaholic.

7. Annie Oakley | May 27, 2010 at 7:49 pm |

Thank you Kulaks. That’s very nice of you to say that.

I honestly believe now that is very reason for all this hostility and anger I see in Orange County. People are pissed that gravy credit train is over. I cannot understand compulsive shopping. I guess I’m just a cheapskate. I usually make a lot of my clothes OR buy them dirt cheap at the store or a garage sale.

8. You are a diamond in the dust, Annie. You talk healthily about woman issues that I have only heard East European women talk about in the last 20 years here in Iceland. “a cheapskate” you are not, too negative – try “informed” “far-sighted” – “down to earth” – “in harmony with nature” 🙂

Thanks for the article, it sure made my day better and thinking that there still are good, solid White Women out there, somewhere.

9. I understand shopaholism to a point, though mine is limited to the food store. I love to go to the grocery store every day and look at all those hot sauces, cuts of meat, pestos, etc and always come out with something I didn’t need till the next week. I’m amazed I’m not fat, I guess it’s because I only eat one meal a day…around midnight.

Those salons ARE all owned by Vietnamese, I worked with a lot of Vietnamese before in Portland and lot’s of them had wives who opened nail salons. The first thing the smart ones do is put all the business accounts in THEIR NAMES ONLY, otherwise the husbands virtually ALWAYS loot the business assets to fund their gambling addictions. I swear to god about 70% of these Vietnamese and Cambodian men have PATHOLOGICAL gambling addictions. Literally they gamble the way Native Americans drink, I’d never known such gambling amongst whites, or even blacks. You hear about the occasional gambling addict, but that is generally an anomaly, amongst Asians it seems to be the rule. I don’t understand how losing your money is considered “fun.” It’s amazing how fast they all learn the ins and outs of the NFL, NBA etc and quickly max out their credit cards at online sports betting sites(owned by Caribbean Jews.) Several guys admitted to being $20-$30K in credit card debt racked up through internet gambling. The good news is that around the end of 2007 most Credit Card companies no longer allow transactions to gaming sites because they realized these people are never going to pay these debts and just declare bankruptcy. What are they thinking giving credit cards to brown people in the first place. Nobody in 3rd world countries gives out credit cards to peasants, they KNOW they will never get paid back. Give a Latina or Thai chick an $800 limit credit card to Nordstrom and in their mind they get $800 worth of free clothes and Louis Vitton purses that they never have to pay back. It seems every darn time I get a new phone number I am bothered incessantly with collection calls for the deadbeat who had the number before I did.

10. The immediate image that flashed into my mind was that of the Zombies, in that second “Night of the Living Dead” movie, set in a shopping mall. They were dead, they wanted to eat brains – but they were so throughly conditioned into mindless consumerism, that once their actual brain tissue was actually decaying – it didn’t matter at all. They still wanted to shop.

The limbic system of the Circle Girls is so throughly imprinted that they cant’ do anything else…..

I hate malls. I am proud to say that I have not entered my local Temple – the Big Mall – in over 3 years.

Annie – I buy what I need, and I scrounge for a bargain. You know exactly the nature of the event I am shopping for now. A head’s up, Annie – we are going out of our way to Buy White – and not Pay the Jew once thin devalued dime. We are doing this in every way, in every venue, including building. Trading and dealing with your own Volk further curtails mindless spending, helps the Volk, builds community relationships, and also guarantees quality.

11. As America becomes poorer, we will lose our consumerist lifestyle. That is a guarantee, especially with de-industrialization and the mass influx of Browns!

12. Annie Oakley | May 27, 2010 at 8:37 pm |

Rev – we’re out there, trust me.

I grew up in a poor family. My grandma was dirt poor and when my Mom finally got out of nursing school and actually had some money to spend, she was scared to spend it!

I’ve never really felt deprived in my life until about a few years ago. Then I really started to freak out about having enough money to put a roof over my head and pay the utility bills. Then one day I decided to live in the flow and life has been just fine.

That type of worry ages you and I refuse to be a part of that anymore. I like Denise, try to shop as local as possible. I want to starve the beast and do my best to stay away from stores that are globalists fronts.

Nail salons are losing business. They have specials and coupons. Even if they gave mani/pedis for free I’d still not go in, not worth the health risk. I want them to feel unwelcome in my nation, pack it up and go somewhere else.

I don’t feel sorry one whit with some of these stores in the malls that are losing business. These same stores had NO problem buying products from slave labor third world countries that deliberately displaced american workers. I feel bad for the employees but not the shareholders. They can jump in a vat of fire for all I care.

13. Mark in LA | May 27, 2010 at 10:03 pm |

Well Annie if you go to gun shows, you might find this video of a German indoor range interesting.

14. Annie,

I’m seeing that the shopping instinct can be diverted into gardening. You get all kinds of colorful things that you can actually eat, and the tastes are amazing, and it’s not just an inexpensive hobby, but a hobby that pays for itself. I’m trying to shepherding this transition from malls to vegetable gardens among the housewives of my little corner of the ‘kwa.

I’m going to be selling vegetables this summer, but in the process I will be promoting growing their own gardens to my customers, which I can also help them set up.

Psychologically, they get the same reward-chemicals as shopping.

15. Trainspotter | May 27, 2010 at 10:53 pm |

Denise: “The immediate image that flashed into my mind was that of the Zombies, in that second “Night of the Living Dead” movie, set in a shopping mall. They were dead, they wanted to eat brains – but they were so throughly conditioned into mindless consumerism, that once their actual brain tissue was actually decaying – it didn’t matter at all. They still wanted to shop.”

LOL! Yeah, Annie’s story reminded me of that movie as well.

The American culture has been so hollowed out over the last couple of generations that there really is precious little of value left. Americans are no longer citizens, they are mere consumers.

The problem with this hyper-materialism, epitomized in “shop till you drop,” is that it has displaced concepts such as character, integrity, honor and restraint – not to mention racial and cultural loyalty. Kunstler recently said something to the effect that when you build a culture that is not worth caring about, perhaps in time it becomes not worth defending. That’s exactly what has happened.

The good news is that the shop till you drop gorgefest seems to be on its way out. In a way, it has to be. It was clearly unsustainable. Even if it could be sustained, the decadent, ugly and vile culture that has sprung up around it is clearly unsatisfying to large numbers of people. As the saying goes, man does not live on bread alone. I’ll add to that: nor does he live on trinkets from the mall alone. He needs more.

This hollowed out culture has created a vacuum, which for us represents an opportunity.

The bad news is that an unholy alliance of white liberals, Jews, and assorted capitalists managed to murder Old America. It’s dead – we all need to accept that and let it go. There is no place for conservatism here, as there is nothing left to conserve.

The good news is that this creates opportunity for us, and when we are successful, we’ll be able to displace this ugly, vile whore of a “culture” with something worthy of being called a civilization.

16. Visiting a shopping mall is an educational experience. You can basically see everything that is wrong with America.

17. TabuLa Raza | May 27, 2010 at 11:58 pm |

Mall in the family? Or the family in mall. Grand mall seizure of EZ credit.

18. Veni Vidi Dixi | May 28, 2010 at 12:02 am |

Annie Oakley, I remember the first mall in my hometown, a medium-sized city in the East. Within 10 years, it killed downtown and all the independent businesses and everyone was spending time in this corporate-owned social space with nothing but chain stores, and it wasn’t long until they were selling communist slave products from sweatshops all around the world.

They did rebuild downtown – as an uber-expensive yuppie hangout that most people in town couldn’t afford. Malls are like marxist infiltrators or muslim minarets – a sure sign the enemy has breached your community.

You get all kinds of colorful things that you can actually eat, and the tastes are amazing, and it’s not just an inexpensive hobby, but a hobby that pays for itself. I’m trying to shepherding this transition from malls to vegetable gardens … Psychologically, they get the same reward-chemicals as shopping.

Kievsky, you are a genius, you are like counter-brainwashing for White people.

Trainspotter “drip till you drop.”

They dropped.

19. CompassionateFascist | May 28, 2010 at 12:58 am |

“Let’s go do some crimes!”
    “Yeah, we’ll get sushi and not pay!”

– dialog from: REPOMAN.

20. Mosin Nagant | May 28, 2010 at 2:41 am |

RE: Denise: “I hate malls. I am proud to say that I have not entered my local Temple – the Big Mall – in over 3 years…. I buy what I need, and I scrounge for a bargain.”

Well, that makes two of us. I’ve been known for years as an extreme avoider of those Consumerist Temples (malls) as I called them. They are unnatural places (against my nature at least), intellectually “empty” and irrational. Our people should be attracted rather to libraries and museums, and especially, the outdoors.

21. Mosin Nagant | May 28, 2010 at 2:47 am |

Annie, thanks for the good post. Written from the heart as always, and we know that you live your convictions.

Down with this foolish, false religion of consumerism that has bled our people dry for so long, and made us weak.

22. Way to go Annie. We need more ladies like you, Schwester. Thrifty, intelligent, non-pretentious, insightful, down to earth, and, most of all, racially motivated. If we only had millions more like you and Barbara Rosenkranz.

23. Veggie and fruits grown with love taste better than almost anything. Especially asparagus!

24. To all – I like fine things. I appreciate the artistry involved. Have any of you sene fine woodworking, or carving? Have any of you seen those Faberge Eggs, made for the Romanovs?

They are absolutely exquisite. Brilliant and unique designs, revealing the very finest combinations of materials, design, artistry, workmanship, and artistic vision. I’m nost against material goods, per se.

The GARBAGE you find in malls, and most “stores”…..the stuff is not a Faberge Egg.

25. Nordicreb | May 28, 2010 at 5:20 am |

You write beautifully, Annie. Keep up the good work. 🙂

26. You meant wander not wonder.

People young and old hang out and window shop at malls all the time, nothing new about that.

The problem you have is when the hoodlum negros start doing it in larger and larger numbers. We had a mall close down here for that reason, Whites stopped going.

Correct, women are mostly competing with each other, not because men desire such things.

27. Annie Oakley | May 28, 2010 at 5:48 am |

Why thank you Nordicreb!

28. Annie Oakley | May 28, 2010 at 5:56 am |

Mark – yikes I saw that. Maybe I should correct that.

29. Mark: There is a website that may interest you. Deadmalls.com

30. Vlad Katonic | May 28, 2010 at 12:04 pm |

I only buy stuff online so I don’t have to wade thru mobs of sheeple, slackers and brown neerdowells…plus it’s usually cheaper anyway!
    Buy veggies from the farmer’s market, but avoid the Amish stalls: their crap is always way too overpriced!
    Annie, dig the ‘tude and your article!

31. Irma Grese | May 29, 2010 at 6:24 am |

One GOOD thing about being at University – you learn very quickly how to live cheap! Shop at dollar stores and good will, buy lots of mac & cheese, hit up the nearest farmer’s market for veggies, work part time, save save save whenever possible. Right now it’s a stone bitch but I strongly suspect it will be worth it.

32. Vlad Katonic | May 29, 2010 at 1:25 pm |

any retail crap you get from just about any store is 300% markup anyway, and even moreso if the slants at the sweatshop sew on a ‘tommy’ or ‘ralph lauren’ label. I stick to stuff that displays no free adverts for faggy designers and mulitzillion dollar corps. the plainer, the better.

33. TabuLa Raza | May 29, 2010 at 3:58 pm |

From that markup must be deducted expenses, mostly payroll. Typical net profit for retail is 3.5%. Thus $100 in sales nets $3.50.

34. Annie Oakley | May 29, 2010 at 4:32 pm |

The markup on clothes and jewelry are insane. That’s why I always buy clearance, sales with coupons or garage sales. I never pay full price for anything unless I absolutely have to. I’ve got my coupon and clearance thing going like a science. My friends are always amazed at the incredible deal I find.

35. Soft n Sweet | June 2, 2010 at 7:08 pm |

“Plus I think those Asian women talked about me when I came in, like they do everyone. I’m sure they said here comes that Annie sashaying around with her booty and boobs and lording it over the rest of us with flat chests and pancake asses.”

I doubt it. The ironic thing is – often when we think people are talking about us, they aren’t EVEN THINKING about us.

I highly doubt petite and feminine Asian women think twice about the type of women who patronize their salons. Does anybody else?

Comments are closed.