News Ticker

Radio Free North Idaho

H/T De Deckert

This is exactly what I mean by doing positive things instead of bickering and fighting all day. Nice attractive web design. I haven’t listened to the actual podcast yet. I’m busy getting ready for my flight to Texas. Just imagine if we had a “Radio Free” show for every state in the Union. There is no shortage of work to be done in this movement.

Note: I will edit this post later tonight.

9 Comments on Radio Free North Idaho

1. Gussie Fink-Nottle // May 7, 2010 at 3:00 am //

This podcast is really, really good. I don’t know who these guys are or where they came from, but they obviously know their stuff and they’re great speakers.

2. Divine Comedy // May 7, 2010 at 3:20 am //

Who did that opening song? That was awesome.

3. Thanks for the shout out, Hunter.

@Divine Comedy – The song was written and created by a guy named James Hooker. He’s actually a neocon who has expressed his disdain for racially minded folks using the song. He actually made his youtube debut of the song private, but here is a link to his channel. http://www.youtube.com/user/jameshooker

4. Gussie Fink-Nottle // May 7, 2010 at 5:33 am //

A website where you can listen to the song in question:

5. Awesome, I wonder what the next state to have a Radio Free ___ will be.

6. White Preservationist // May 7, 2010 at 9:56 pm //

HW:”Just imagine if we had a “Radio Free” show for every state in the Union.”

I hope so – late last year I proposed that the pro-White movement work toward that exact goal – http://whitesurvival.wordpress.com/2009/12/31/start-a-pro-white-radio-free-america-network/

7. realVercingetorix // May 8, 2010 at 12:58 am //

I couldn’t sleep last night, so I listened while everyone else slept.

These fellows are fantastic. They immediately felt like friends, and made me wish I could move my family up to Idaho. Thanks for telling us about them Hunter.

8. Mr. Dithers // May 9, 2010 at 11:08 pm //

Very good show and they made a strong case for the Northwest Imperative. Chances are you’ll find like minded people since more than a few are refugees from California and big city multiculturalism.

What was interesting was their belief that whites in the Southeast U.S. could find themselves in a situation not unlike what white S. Africans are embroiled in. Even Tom Chittum in Civil War II thought the American South (along with the Southwest) could be ground zero for the next civil war with many whites finding themselves trapped in ethnic enclaves surrounded by hostile negroes.

The future will be interesting if nothing else.

1 Trackbacks & Pingbacks