Radio Free North Idaho

H/T De Deckert

This is exactly what I mean by doing positive things instead of bickering and fighting all day. Nice attractive web design. I haven’t listened to the actual podcast yet. I’m busy getting ready for my flight to Texas. Just imagine if we had a “Radio Free” show for every state in the Union. There is no shortage of work to be done in this movement.

Note: I will edit this post later tonight.

This entry was posted in Audio, Discourse Poisoning and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Radio Free North Idaho

1. Gussie Fink-Nottle says:

This podcast is really, really good. I don’t know who these guys are or where they came from, but they obviously know their stuff and they’re great speakers.

2. Divine Comedy says:

Who did that opening song? That was awesome.

3. Silas says:

Thanks for the shout out, Hunter.

@Divine Comedy – The song was written and created by a guy named James Hooker. He’s actually a neocon who has expressed his disdain for racially minded folks using the song. He actually made his youtube debut of the song private, but here is a link to his channel. http://www.youtube.com/user/jameshooker

4. Gussie Fink-Nottle says:

A website where you can listen to the song in question:

5. ski says:

Awesome, I wonder what the next state to have a Radio Free ___ will be.

6. White Preservationist says:

HW:”Just imagine if we had a “Radio Free” show for every state in the Union.”

I hope so – late last year I proposed that the pro-White movement work toward that exact goal – http://whitesurvival.wordpress.com/2009/12/31/start-a-pro-white-radio-free-america-network/

7. realVercingetorix says:

I couldn’t sleep last night, so I listened while everyone else slept.

These fellows are fantastic. They immediately felt like friends, and made me wish I could move my family up to Idaho. Thanks for telling us about them Hunter.

8. Pingback: “Toward the White Republic" - White News Now Forums

9. Mr. Dithers says:

Very good show and they made a strong case for the Northwest Imperative. Chances are you’ll find like minded people since more than a few are refugees from California and big city multiculturalism.

What was interesting was their belief that whites in the Southeast U.S. could find themselves in a situation not unlike what white S. Africans are embroiled in. Even Tom Chittum in Civil War II thought the American South (along with the Southwest) could be ground zero for the next civil war with many whites finding themselves trapped in ethnic enclaves surrounded by hostile negroes.

The future will be interesting if nothing else.